[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who killed the 1 year old Arab girl in Australia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
>Arab woman divorces her husband
>Is living with her own family raising daughter as single mother, they are supporting her
>"A man" grabs baby out of pram and throws it into a river
>Senior Sergeant Bailey said the mother noticed the suspected murderer walking towards her at the park yesterday about 10:10am.
>“That male has then followed behind her and has then pushed her to the ground, taken the child from the pram and run into a south-westerly direction on the eastern side Darebin Creek and crossed over a footbridge that takes you into the Northland Shopping Centre area and then perhaps towards Wood St,” he said.
>“Once the child has been abducted, she (the mother) has chased the offender for a short period of time, realised she wasn’t making any ground there, so she has returned back to her home with the stroller and notified authorities there.
>“We notified both the mother and father at 6:45am this morning (that the body had been found) and they are obviously in an extremely distressed state.”
>“We think it’s completely random at this point in time. We have no suspects. The mother and father are assisting police with their enquirers,” Senior Sergeant Bailey said.
Who could it be?
http://strawpoll.me/7330900

>http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/search-for-15month-toddler-missing-from-olympic-park-heidelberg-west/news-story/eed24b1ef2ff9787603d085f89601b63
>>
File: based abbott.png (24 KB, 449x332) Image search: [Google]
based abbott.png
24 KB, 449x332
>>70500378
It was probably tone the islamophobic bastard
>>
File: bensig.jpg (4 KB, 126x88) Image search: [Google]
bensig.jpg
4 KB, 126x88
Zyklon Ben did it
>>
>>70500378
>Police say the only suspect in the toddler’s death is described to be a man of African appearance, between the ages of 20 and 30, six-feet-tall
sounds about right, a Somalian - probably raped the poor kid too
>>
When shit like this happens in America it usually turns out to be a made up story and the mother just wanted to get rid of the baby
>>
>>70500378
It is almost a certainty that she did it herself.
>>
>>70500878
This wouldn't surprise me either.

You also get the reverse sometimes, or at least you used to. When hospitals were less secure, there used to regularly be stories of women who couldn't conceive or had a miscarriage stealing other babies and acting like it's their own. Weird as fuck
>>
>>70500378
>Who could it be?

Dingo Nuffin
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 459x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 459x278
>>70501678
kek
nice one
>>
The mother did it, the fucking bitch, and she should be prosecuted.

Dumping rubbish in creeks is against the law.
>>
>>70500378
How do we know she didn't do it?
>>
>>70500378
I heard on the radio today it was a man of 'African' appearance.

>tfw aussie radio not too cucked to call out niggers

Hopefully this red pills a few chaps.
>>
>>70500378
>Who killed the 1 year old Arab girl in Australia?
WHO CARES. IT WAS A ARAB YOU KEK
>>
Somebody kidnaps your baby and you just decide to go home and call the police? I know we're all a bunch of degenerates but I'm pretty sure everyone browsing this shithole would chase till they dropped. Mom is definitely not innocent here.
>>
>>70500378
>so she has returned back to her home with the stroller and notified authorities there.

How much time after?
>>
>>70500378
From the pic the baby was a potato so the mother probably got sick of her and killed it herself.

Niggers do rape babies as an AIDS cure in Africa, but the story sounds made up to me.
>>
I seem to remember something similar a month or two ago, and they quickly dropped it after they realised the mother did it. To be fair, they do that when fathers have done the same.
>>
>>70502791
>they do that when fathers have done the same
Top kek. That Rosie Battye woman hasn't shut up for years straight now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.