[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ is against free college >/pol/ dislikes it when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1382634121870.jpg (3 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
1382634121870.jpg
3 KB, 199x254
>/pol/ is against free college
>/pol/ dislikes it when foreigners take jobs in their country
>many Americans don't go to college because of the cost to attend
>college is free everywhere else
>Even Pajeet, who shits on the street, can still go to college for free and get a work visa, making a hefty salary in Burgerland
>America gets filled with brown people with degrees because this country is too fucking stupid to function like the rest of the world
Talk about shooting yourself in the foot, senpai.
>>
>>70499933
go to india then faggot
>>
>>70501924
FPBP

Made me laugh more than I care to admit.
>>
>free
Nothing is free.
>>
>>70499933
/pol/ knows that college professors don't work for free
>>
>>70499933
College isn't free everywhere else, and it certainly isn't free in India.

Also, jobs are taken by third worlders not because of their 'superior' education but because they work for less money.
>>
>>70499933
A BS from India isnt the same as one from the US. They need a masters for any US company to give a shit.
>>
>>70499933
Dude indian colleges can't even teach them that shit fairy, or whatever the reason they can't poo in loo called, doesn't exist
>>
>>70499933
/pol/ is grown up enough to realize that the concept of free has absolutely no place in reality

do you honestly think professional scholars who have dedicated almost half their youth would work for nothing

if you want to bitch and moan about how much debt your liberal arts degree got you into, THEN GO BACK TO TUMBLR
>>
>>70499933
>many Americans don't go to college because of the cost to attend
>college is free everywhere else

Well American colleges are the best in the world. Also I call bullshit on people not going because of how expensive it is. Community colleges are cheap as fuck and will provide you with a degree to live on. A degree from a good university costs a bit more. What's $60,000 for education when you'll be able to pay it off in a few years with a decent job?
>>
>>70501924
First post best post
>>
File: 412451352.gif (492 KB, 360x288) Image search: [Google]
412451352.gif
492 KB, 360x288
>>70499933
whoa i didnt know university was free here! thanks lad
>everywhere else
>go kill yourself you bernout cuck, nothing is free
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.