[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're 18 in America you can die in war but you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 1031x965) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 1031x965
If you're 18 in America you can die in war but you can't drink a beer
>That awkward moment when the UK is more free than you
>>
>BIN THAT KNIFE
>>
Also reminder that pretty much everyone agrees that this is retarded but its still illegal and most people think marijuana should be legalized
RULED BY THE PEOPLE RIGHT?
>>
>>70497684
Could always just brew a 5 gallon bucket, its what I used to do or get a hobo to into the store.
>>
>>70497772
>That awkward moment when America IS THE COMMIES
>>
>>70497684
Drink is for degenerates.
>>
>>70497684
> drink a beer

alcohol is for faggots
>>
>>70497684
>If you're 18 in America you can die in war but you can't drink a beer
you can't BUY beer
you can drink at home
>>
File: skater pepe.jpg (46 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
skater pepe.jpg
46 KB, 438x438
>Drinking
plebs.
>tfw buying psychadelic mushroom spores and tripping balls while also learning about mycology
>>
the UK has Muslim Sharia no-go zones.

>That awkward moment when the US doesn't
>>
>>70497684
>drinking the liquid jew
>>
>>70497684
>intoxicating yourself is freedom
I guess technically, but legalizing suicide would also make the UK a "freer" country but at the end of the day, freedom lovers dont want to be degenerates.
>>
But you can own your own gun and tell the government to fuck off at age 18
>hurr you're not free is you can't fuck up your brain on chemicals bought from the kikes who use it to control you
>>
>>70497684
it's cause killin is easy but controlling yourself when alcohol is involved escapes many young people. I know this from personal experience
>>
>>70497684
Don't worry. Gives it a decade, at most, and England will be dry.
>>
>>70498030
Depends on the state, but most states have some form of legislation that is essentially this.
>>
>That moment when I started drinking at 13
>Being more free than the land of the free and the bongs
Feels good.
>>
18 year olds in the army can legally drink
>>
I was shocked at how uptight they are about serving when I was in New York.

Pubs ID you every time. I thought it would be easygoing down there.
>>
>>70497684
lol fuck you cuck I went to college in Champaign, IL. 18 and 19 year olds drink beer in bars and no one gives a fugg.
>>
>>70498126

>Everything I don't like is a Jewish plot
>>
cant buy beer in 18?? WTF? didn't know america was that tight
>>
>>70497684
So move there faggot.
>>
>>70497684
beer makes you fat

wine tastes like shit

spirits implode your liver

don't even bother with any of it
>>
>>70497929
That may be true in some cases, but it wasn't intended that way.
>>
>>70497684
But if your 18 and you live in a medical marijuana state you can get marijuana really cheap and legally. So if you like it, and it doesn't totally fuck up your life, then seriously consider using it instead of worrying about getting alcohol.
>>
>>70499189

> alcohol
> from the kikes

Nice try under-ager. Must suck not to be able to enjoy the White Mans oldest and most favourite recipe.
>>
>>70501137
This. Benzos are the way to go.
>>
>>70497684
UK is teetering on total sharia law, I wouldn't speak too soon
>>
>>70497684
> but you can't drink a beer
sure you can, just dont get caught by the fuzz
>>
>>70502179
Even then, depending on the state, the cops can't touch you if you're on your folk's property.

It's just pretty much universally illegal to purchase alcohol when you're under 18
>>
>>70501137
>wine tastes like shit
poorfag detected
>>
>>70502099
That's not true, but those sharia IS faggots don't even follow their own rules, they get doped out of their minds before they bomb themselves over here. Proofs are the amounts of captagon found in the hotelrooms those sandniggers in paris rented.
>>
>>70497684

If you are 20 or under in America, you will be thrown in jail for possession of a beer. Your record will follow you for life, impacting every job you try to get, every loan you try to get, your ability to enter school, your ability to run for office, and most major opportunities (outside of a criminal career) for the remainder of your life

But you can be ordered to kill or be killed in a desert on the other side of the world.

Let us keep perspective on that, OP. You seriously understated just how utterly fucked up the situation is.

One small caveat that cannot be ignored, though.

You can only be ordered to go to war if you VOLUNTEERED to serve in the military.

And that has two major riders. One: people with a minor criminal record volunteer to serve in the military so they can get a free pass once they get out. It's one of the few paths that can reopen all those lost opportunities. This is not a bug, it is a feature of the system; it's a way of ensuring a pool of "volunteers" to feed the machine because their other options amount to curling up in a gutter to die.

Two: psychopaths who want a legal method of engaging in murder volunteer to serve ... and get trained for free, turned loose in practice zones, then let loose into society with preferential treatment to continue being psychopaths throughout the society.

And that is a serious bug in the system, which will not get fixed because so many other psychopaths have used it to climb into as position of power. They have no intention of allowing that part to get fixed because it's a source of their money and power.
>>
>>70497684

>implying no american under the age of 21 has ever had a drink in their life

u trippin, burgerbro? u ok?
>>
File: srmrm1.jpg (87 KB, 1290x468) Image search: [Google]
srmrm1.jpg
87 KB, 1290x468
bitch I can own this at 18

more free than bongs will ever be
>>
>>70501878
Enjoy your seizure when you stop.
>>
>>70502554
And you can legally drive a speeding bullet at 16. Freedom.
>>
If you want to get technical, many states allow consumption under 21 especially on private property.

It's just purchasing that's illegal. Which is still stupid of course should be 18 not 21.
>>
>>70502419
Lol this.
>>
>>70497684
>T.V. licenses
>police raids for kitchen utensils

Super free.
>>
>>70503144
I actually enjoy those, thanks friend
>>
>>70504834
Glad you'll die smiling (:
>>
File: 1459972669024.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1459972669024.png
1 B, 486x500
>>70503550
>implying we don't have Anne Frank-tier hiding places for our assault spoons
>>
MADD lobbied the federal government which will withhold funding for highway maintenance if a state doesn't kowtow to the 21 year drinking age.
>>
>>70497684

>alcohol is more important than firearms

I can see where your priorities are. Fuck off degenerate.

>chihuahua

I see you like Mexicans. Well double go fuck yourself.
>>
>>70497684
"MUH LARGER" is our version of "MUH GUNS"
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.