[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If capitalism is ultimately competitive, why complain when smaller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (154 KB, 500x3552) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154 KB, 500x3552
If capitalism is ultimately competitive, why complain when smaller businesses can't compete?
>>
Can't compete because the government is fucking them. Think Walmart would be competitive if its employees were actually paid?
>inb4 feel the bern faggot
>>
>>70497045
free markets require competition to work long-term
>>
>>70497045
Because it's an anti-competitive practice when big businesses will lower their prices to the point of losing money per sale on the product that's sold just next door to put out mom and pop shot out of business. The government is supposed to help support competition, not limit it.
>>
smaller businesses do compete
retail is not a typical market

business is about burning everything. they never understood how flammable they were. suddenly they are immolated, and they whine about competition.
>>
>>70497045
Bcus of freetrade. Big businesses get protects made for a cheaper price and consumers are too cheap to pay a dollar extra on a good.

Small business just cannot compete when the global networks are against them. Free trade is just toxic, economists will try and prove to you tgat free trade is good, they will make it seem logical and beneficial, i fell for this jeeish trap, but after doing research, big multi-nationals are litrally jew ran and rape small honest businesses.
>>
>>70498119
Products*

Ignore all the fucking typos and odd words,on mobile
>>
>>70497045
A truly free market requires government intervention to break up predatory monopolies.
>>
when businesses get too big they resort to rent seeking because it becomes more cost efficient than delivering superior products for lower prices
>>
>>70497045
Bigger business get more government protection and subsidies and tax breaks than smaller businesses. In a true free market, monopolies still aren't allowed and the playing field would at least be fair to everyone.
>>
>>70497045
government regulation fucks with small businesses, case and point; Obamacare
>>
>>70497045
What is this imagine trying to portray? How shitty the parent is or how shitty the kid is?
>>
>>70497045

> if being grown up is so important, why don't we just kill everyone under the age of 18 for the next century or so?
>>
Government regulation and selling out to big box stores

>source: happened to my grandfather
>>
I run a small business and do the same thing as at least two bigger companies in my area. The difference between my company and the other bigger ones is that I have better prices but the main thing is that we have way better customer service and customers are taken care of much better. The thing about monopolies is that as soon as they drive a price too far over the market value a competitor can come in and undercut prices.
>>
>>70497045
>why complain when smaller businesses can't compete?

Because there is a lot of corrupt capitalism out there, Anon.

See

>>70497205
>>70497825
>>70498461
>>70498610
>>
>>70497045
because very few people have capitalism as an actual ideology?
>>
>>70498461
The vast majority of monopolies formed and remained monopolies through govt assistance (by lobbying for barriers to entry for competitors, subsidies, etc.); monopolies that arise "naturally" on the other hand generally don't last very long.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.