[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Trump lost Colorado today ( Winner take all state )
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1455485307608.jpg (21 KB, 260x295) Image search: [Google]
1455485307608.jpg
21 KB, 260x295
Now that Trump lost Colorado today ( Winner take all state ) he needs to win 60% of the vote in all remaining states.

Can he do it?
>>
>>70496504
yes
>>
>>70496504
Honestly, no. The anti-trump wagon is too fast to stop now. He could in theory take the GOP, but all the bernie supporters are getting more and more violent.
>>
>>70496504
Yes.

The next couple of weeks are going to be ALL northeast states... states where he's been performing absurdly well this primary season.

New York will be a slaughter, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Indiana, Pennsylvania, etc.

Many of these states are winner-take-all or winner-take-most so he should get a lot of delegates and a lot of momentum from the next couple weeks.
>>
You notice no one cared about Colorado? No one talked about it leading up to it, there were no evening political events on CNN and Fox over it, etc.

It's literally nothing. Only people that pretend to care about Colorado are Cruz and his shills, because they're so, so desperate for any wins at this point, they'll hold up non-events. They see the Cruz train wreck in New York and the northeast later this month fast approaching.
>>
>lost Colorado
Can't lose a state that doesn't vote for the candidates lad.
>>
>>70497040
>Can't lose a state that doesn't vote for the candidates lad.

Really because Trump just did lol.
>>
File: 114536234.jpg (20 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
114536234.jpg
20 KB, 300x360
>>70496753
>tfw
I want him to win as much as everyone else but I know they're gonna rob him of the nomination
>>
>>70496504
wow this election cycle has really aged Trump
>>
File: CfpZ2FoVAAAdev7.jpg (33 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
CfpZ2FoVAAAdev7.jpg
33 KB, 600x1067
>>70496504
>implying they'll let him have a chance
>>
>>70499891
lyin pieces of shit

i'm fucking not voting for cruz in a GE
>>
>Colorado awards its delegates differently from the way most states do. Instead of holding a statewide primary — the kind of contest Mr. Trump is used to commanding through his dominating and ubiquitous media presence — it is using a series of caucuses.

>“We made the conscious decision back in October that Colorado, because of the structure, just didn’t make sense for us to invest a lot of time and resources in,” he said.

why does every state have to have its special snowflake primary process?
>>
>>70496504
I hope, if he's not the nominee i hope he runs as third-party with Bernie as his VP.

It would be insane.
>>
File: 1451782260258.png (3 MB, 1550x2000) Image search: [Google]
1451782260258.png
3 MB, 1550x2000
brace for impact
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.