[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Rick Scott? Floridians, check in. Florida
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: Rick_Scott_(cropped).jpg (64 KB, 405x498) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Scott_(cropped).jpg
64 KB, 405x498
What does /pol/ think of Rick Scott?

Floridians, check in.
Florida General Thread
>>70488066
>>
Expecto Patronum!
>>
>>70495930
He supports Donald Trump and BTFOs stupid anarchist whores. He's alright in my book.

Thanks, based Voldemort!
>>
He blew ass on the Morning Joe interview.

I'm so over PC fuckheads talking without saying anything and retards thinking they're profound.
>>
File: 670px-rickscotthead.jpg (54 KB, 670x838) Image search: [Google]
670px-rickscotthead.jpg
54 KB, 670x838
His policies suck. He seems really unlikable.

But the worst thing about him has to be that dude's face. Looks that fucking thing from Pan's Labyrinth
>>
>>70495930
Looks like fucking voldemort desu
>>
>>70495930
He cut medicare in a state full of old people
>>
>>70495930
He got yelled at by some lady in a starbucks a few days ago
>>
of the very few interviews i've seen i didn't like what he had to say or how he portrayed himself. on the whole though, really don't give a shit
>>
>>70495930
pretty sure he's a garbage gov
but he supports Trump

I feel conflicted

t. southwest fl
>>
File: Starbucks_Coffee_Logo.svg.png (221 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Starbucks_Coffee_Logo.svg.png
221 KB, 1024x1024
this triggers the rick scott
>>
no idea and i live in florda
>>
>>70496426
He publicly outed her as an anarchist who hates America. Florida doesn't take kindly to America-hating whores.
>>
>>70496396
yeah but she was a cunt. loud as she could be, demeaning, didn't want a conversation just wanted to scream like some fire banshee. mute and walk away, nothing he could say or do could shut her up in those moments. that is woman.
>>
File: FloridianMasterRace4.png (247 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
FloridianMasterRace4.png
247 KB, 637x477
Most Floridians dislike Scott, but like him more than Jeb and are content with the Status Quo.

imo I think the only reason he ever got elected was the fact that Floridians hate the Democratic Party.
>>
File: 1456783821638.jpg (8 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
1456783821638.jpg
8 KB, 291x173
stupid fuck that never answers an honest question
>>
File: floridian.png (135 KB, 1015x737) Image search: [Google]
floridian.png
135 KB, 1015x737
>>70496563
>>
>>70495930
I like him.

He is mostly unpopular because h's bald and kinda corrupt. Mostly because hes bald. Southerners love them some corrupt politicians.
>>
File: Giorgio-Tsoukalos.png (129 KB, 245x337) Image search: [Google]
Giorgio-Tsoukalos.png
129 KB, 245x337
what i want to know is when he will disclose that lovebugs are a genetic experiment gone wrong
>>
File: FloridaNiceMeme.png (247 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
FloridaNiceMeme.png
247 KB, 637x477
>>70496636
>>
I live in SWFL and He is nothing... he takes care of his own and screws the rest. He should have gone to prison before he got in as GOV, that is how powerful he is.

I am a photog and met him in a real life 3 times, very soft spoke nature, complete opposite of what you would expect.

He does poorly when pressed and is quite sensitive nice guy. I am guessing he is controlled be higher ups.

He has a fetish for wearing cowboy boots, very odd. Always is showing them off.

Dude worked in private sector his whole life and wears cowboy boots with fancy decorations on them.

Thats all u need to know
>>
>>70495930
based republican that supports god emperor
>>
Isn't he the guy who got chased out of starbucks by some middle-aged hippy
>>
File: 1446594505037.jpg (6 KB, 251x186) Image search: [Google]
1446594505037.jpg
6 KB, 251x186
>>70496291

Oh man I know exactly what you're talking about.
>>
All I know is, my liberal friends are triggered when they hear something about him. I don't know much about Rick Scott, other than he supports based Trump and hates hippies so he seems alright in my book
>>
>>70495930
I think h3's a coward like the rest of the good ole boys in the GOP.
>he supports trump
He's being saying he'd endorse since before the Florida election. The guy is a punk. Fuvk him.
>>
SHAME ON RICK SCOTT, HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US POOR PEOPLE.
>>
>>70495930
Embezzled millions of dollars from his own hospitals to pay for his campaign for governor.

Only reason he proposed the mandatory drug checks on welfare recipients is because he (or his wife, can't remember) owns the largest producer of drug test kits in the state.

Basically just a corrupt shit bag, no different than most politicians.
>>
File: ric.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ric.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
his rebuttle was targetted towarda people with childlike rationalization and reaorted to ad hominem and nit picked one piece of the womans complaint. arrogantly.

on top of that he directly dodged some simple question on tv after the reported clearly stated he didnt want the answer he kept repeating.

rick scott and the people who voted for him are the reason florida is a laughing stock. progress is unobtainable because only dense idiots get involved in politics here. this all coming from a proud floridian.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.