[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Condoms ruined the essence of marriage. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: condom.jpg (9 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
condom.jpg
9 KB, 301x167
Condoms ruined the essence of marriage.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70495227
Warum sagst du das?
>>
>>70495227
a fucking leaf
>>
The pill has been worse
>>
>>70495227
leafless

canada
>>
If you use a condom youre fucking beta.

If you pull out youre fucking beta
>>
>>70495227
Austria, birth control existed before the condom.

There used to be a seed that was widely consumed as far back as ancient greece that was used as birth control.
>>
>>70495227
I can't.
>>
>>70495227
You're not wrong though...
>>
Female "liberation" in the 50s & 60s ruined marriage
>>
I kind of feel like they did too. Condoms helped make the sexual revolution possible, which destroyed marriage. But I think condoms more directy affected marriage by making it possible for couples to have sex more frequently, which made marriage more sexual in nature.
>>
>>70495794
>seed as birth control
>worked
>nobody uses that shit anymore
Shit-tier bait
>>
>>70496996
Not the guy you're responding to, but I think the plant that they used for birth control went extinct. That's why it's not used anymore. I still can't remember the name of it though.
>>
>>70495227
Fascism permitted condoms as the only acceptable birth control.
>>
>>70495227
I can still pull out, faggot. Only little boys with no ball control use condoms.
>>
>>70497234
The plant was Silphium, and the Romans fucked so often they used it all up. It only grew wild on one Mediterranean island.
>>
>>70497969
Does that word have any ties to syphilis?
>>
File: condoms.png (91 KB, 836x629) Image search: [Google]
condoms.png
91 KB, 836x629
>>70495227
>condom thread
Nice, now I can finally use this picture
>>
>>70495227
dont use them then, if you're married and you get an STD it would be highly likely your wife is being serviced by a bull behind your back.
>what about babies?
never heard of the pill or the rod?
>>
>>70495227

Don't buy into the meme that sex with a condom feels just as good because it doesn't. Just find a girl on the pill and empty your dick batter all up inside her.
>>
>>70495227
Can't argue op.

If marriage and sex does not have the end result of babies, then it has lost its original meaning.

I'd argue that fag marriage now is the exact same as marriage today, and it would be unfair to deprive fags the right.

>but muh sacred institution

Let me guess, strawman, you use contraception in your marriage? Your babyless sex is the exact same as gay sex. Until you start treating marriage seriously with the consequences of babies from sex, don't prevent others from doing the exact same thing as you do.
>>
>>70498633
Who the hell says it feels just as good? Its pure shit.
>>
>>70495227
protip
>I can't
>>
>>70498633
Nah that's fucked up, the pill's so unhealthy
>>
>>70495227
Condoms have been around for centuries.
>>
>>70499133

It's only unhealthy when you're a 40 year old woman who has been using it since you were 16.

Continual use for decades makes you sterile basically.
>>
>>70499252
No, even short-term use can raise your risk for cardiovascular disease. There have been a lot of cases of women who started taking the pill, and then died of stroke or a pulmonary embolism shortly after.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/birth-control-linked-heart-attack-stroke/story?id=16559498
>>
>>70499931
>http://abcnews.go.com/Health/birth-control-linked-heart-attack-stroke/story?id=16559498

Dude she was almost 30 and had been using it since she was 15. No wonder her shit got fucked up, she started using it before she was even fully matured.

You're supposed to get a physical and the doctor will tell you which BC is right for your body since there are numerous different kinds that react very differently to different types of people.

It will be interesting to see how fucked up the women in california are going to be now that birth control is over the counter with no prescription needed.
>>
>>70495227

Your mom should've swallowed prove me and your dad wrong.
>>
>>70495227
They also ruin the essence of getting AIDS.
>>
>>70495668
>tfw I fill my gf up everyday , got her pregnant twice and she miscarried
>still think she aborted because I'm mexican and shes French with racist parents
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.