[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do racist hicks take so much pride in this flag? Isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 400x224
Why do racist hicks take so much pride in this flag?
Isn't it these guys fault you have a nigger problem?
>>
The same reason "capitalists" support the deportation of mexicans
They enjoy watching themselves get fucked over
>>
you gotta admit it's a nice looking flag
>>
>>70494742
Blame that cuck Booth.
Lincoln wanted to send the niggers back to Africa.
>>
>>70494915
It looks gay as hell actually
>>
>>70494742
the niggers aren't our fault.
we had them under control until the fucking yankeys stuck their noses in our busness
>>
>>70494742
It's a symbol of contempt, but not for other people's race, but for the very culture, the ideology of the North.

A lot Southerners see northerners as almost inhumane robots who think they're hot shit for no good reason, always stirring things up for the sake of drama and a complete lack of self-awareness. All things Southerners despise.
>>
>>70494742
>racist hicks
>they caused the nigs

Now THIS is shitposting
>>
File: (374).jpg (32 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
(374).jpg
32 KB, 500x400
>>70495043
>>
File: 1416450389989.gif (2 MB, 314x323) Image search: [Google]
1416450389989.gif
2 MB, 314x323
>>70495043
>>
>>70495009

God damn, just imagine if they had pulled that off at a time when it was acceptable. We'd be lauding Lincoln for undoing the evils of slavery. Slavery would just be a blip in history, but instead we're still dealing with that shit.
>>
>>70494742

Lincoln promised to deport the niggers but never followed through. He's the reason this country is a nigger infested white race traitor kike shithole.
>>
>>70494742
Well, you gotta admit it's a good-lookin' flag fag.
>>
>>70496838

>takes cig off ear
>puts it in mouth
>puts it back on his ear

fucking based
>>
Why do yanks insist on sharing a country with a people they despise? Doesn't it get tiring that you have rubbed salt in the wound for over a century now that we lost the war between the states? We want to secede. The battle flag is a symbol of our heritage. You can't understand that because it's not part of your heritage. Put it this way; imagine someone desecrating your symbols.
>>
I saw someone driving with one on the back of their pick up truck and I just shuttered and weeped a little inside. I actually heard Canada is going to ban the confederate flag soon and I sincerely hope they do. Southern US needs to be destroyed they owned SLAVES
>>
>>70497870
Now that was great shit posting!
>>
>>70498436
not really it was too obvious. Our shitposting and bait is low effort.
>>
>>70494742
>North frees the slaves
>blames the South for niggers

Only a Yankee could be this stupid.
>>
>>70494742
It wasn't our problem originally. We made them slaves. Then some butthurt yankees decided it was bad.

Fuck the north.
>>
>>70494742

They idolize people who fought to protect rich people's slaves.
>>
File: 1443380215167.gif (2 MB, 224x168) Image search: [Google]
1443380215167.gif
2 MB, 224x168
>>70496838
>>
They were weak niggers, weak niggers who couldn't escape rival tribes in Africa. Its a beautiful flag, reminds me of a nice pair of tits... we gave those spooks a better life than they could have had.
>>
>>70498903
to those people it wasn't about the rich peoples slaves, it was about a federal government overstepping its boundries.
sound familiar?
my ancestors were dirt poor but knew the fed was out of control 150 years ago. look at the fine state this country is in now.
so who the fuck was right brotha?
>>
File: Heritage_7f1a7dcf0b1545.png (926 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Heritage_7f1a7dcf0b1545.png
926 KB, 1024x768
>>70498845
> North ends slavery
> ends wholesale import of niggers
> completely rebuilds both North and South after the war
> prevents South from being 95% black
> prevents South from going full Haiti
> South still whining, 150 years later
> the lack of human slavery is why they don't have anything
> biggest welfare leeches of the entire country
> for 150 years
> for 150 years
> for 150 years
> for 150 years
> for 150 years

Inbred redneck hayseeds, too lazy to do anything with 30% of the richest land of the entire United States. Would rather live in a car half built out of Bondoâ„¢ up on blocks in the front yard than get off welfare and work for a living. Blames "the niggers" for "ruining everything."

Calls everyone else stupid.
>>
File: seriously underwood.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
seriously underwood.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>70500191
>completely rebuilds the South after the war
>>
>>70500191
>biggest welfare leeches
It's because whites are nearly minorities in most Southern states are already are. You understand that it's not the whites on welfare, don't you? We're the ones that want to abolish welfare.
>>
>>70494846
What the fuck does the deportation of illegal immigrants have to do with a system of private trade and industry? What the actual fuck?
>>
>>70494742
This flag was never mentioned until the lefty libcuck government pretty much banned it outright because some guy shot up a church and had this flag at his home.
Now all of a sudden the bootlickers are all "uh yeah this flag is such a problem, ban it ban it ban it!"
Pansy limp wristed pathetic fucking sheeple cowards.
>>
>>70494742
it doesn't even represent a political entity it's the fucking naval jack
>>
contrarianism

if fags didn't cry about it so much no one would care
>>
>>70494742
Racist hicks take pride in that flag because it is theirs. The racism and hillbilly bullshit is incidental to the symbol of the culture that made it.
>>
>>70501138
Why don't you go ahead and get on your hands and knees and grovel in apology for slavery? Also go ahead and apologise for the Klan and the system of white supremacy while you're at it. Since you yanks like to cuck so much I think you need to apologise to the negroes.
>>
>>70501954
Why don't you suck my dick. I live in the south, but southern culture isn't exactly my culture. Slavery et. al. aren't my crimes to apologize for.
>>
I'm calling bait/troll on this.

But, since this is an image board...
>>
>>70502768
So you're a transplant. You need to apologise.
>Slavery et. al. aren't my crimes to apologize for.
Yes they are. You need to apologise to the niggers.
>>
>>70500866
Underpaid workers keep things cheap, best part is they even like being paid less than minimum wage because it's still a better salary than most things here.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.