[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9
File: 8357280523.jpg (88 KB, 1260x471) Image search: [Google]
8357280523.jpg
88 KB, 1260x471
What happened?
>>
The war on drugs
>>
>>70494559
Why did Easy E have to die?
>>
quite frankly op, i do not see a difference.
>>
>>70494633
>Muh war on drugs caused niggers to nig

Fuck off.
>>
>>70494559
They cherrypicked a picture from 1966
>>
>>70494757
No but it enabled them to get enough money to nig at a level that MLK couldn't have ever predicted
>>
gibmedats
>>
>>70494559
jews
>>
>>70494559

Instead of being palatable negros for white consumption they started fighting back against the bullshit oppressive system.

Come at me, /pol/
>>
>>70494559
It's called time. It passed. Things changed. Personally I don't see what's wrong with this.
>>
things that are bad for all people are 10x worse for nigs because they're genetically inferior by every decent measure

we were much more equal in the 40's and 50's in terms of likelihood to go to jail, likelihood to have kids out of wedlock or be born out of wedlock, etc.

today we might as well be two different species, and the widening gap is caused largely by shitty policies and the amplification effect that nig DNA has
>>
>>70494559
>tfw they acted exactly the same but Jews had to put their chimps in suits back when white society was strong.
>>
>>70494559
the welfare state and democrats pandering to idiot poor blacks so they never better themselves
>>
File: 1459769466729.png (119 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459769466729.png
119 KB, 250x250
aids, crack, 70's war on crime, gangs, poverty, lost generations with 9th grade educations and no avenue for income, white migration
>but anon they are negros
1966 image was staged and photographed by some white music execs. same with 1986 image- the motivation was the same, profit on their popularity with middle and upper class white kids, because they can afford to purchase the record. the only difference is message, edgy sold gangster rap. they know it. we know it. just accept it. there were just as many poor blacks in the 60's. what changed was the saturation and influence in ghetto counter-culture.
>>
>>70495034

If you believe so strongly in genetic superiority, how do you deal with the fact that Jews have statistically the highest IQ of any race; have the majority of Nobel Prize laureates despite being less than 1% of the world's population; and own the majority of the world's wealth?

Is that why /pol/ hates Jews? Because they are obviously superior in every way and next to them your average white person is as good as a nig?
>>
>>70495356
because jews are destroying white countries.
>>
The hatred I hold for niggers is beyond compare
I work for the courthouse of my county, and the people we bring in have more money stashed from drugs than I'll see in my lifetime, yet they still are stupid, get caught, or spend it all on stupid shit. The worst part? They still get social security on TOP of all that drug money

Fuck niggers, they don't have it hard at all, they are just fucking shitty people.
>>
File: Ice Cube.png (184 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
Ice Cube.png
184 KB, 608x336
>>70494559
To think, Ice Cube became police now.
>>
>>70495356

>Non-sequitur: the post
>>
Rap
>>
>>70495468

Like how nigs blame the white man for everything wrong with their culture?
>>
>>70495520
Not really.

He's bringing up a valid point that reveals /pol/'s double standard when it comes to race.

You stormfags are too stupid to see that though.
>>
>>70494559
They took the revolutionary message without the bettering your community or yourselves part from it. Black people could bond together to better themselves while sticking a finger up at the system but it's easier just to say fuck the police and moan about white people while your community wallows in crack and drink.
>>
>>70494559
Reagan and Nixon's drugs. Thanks white Republicans.
>>
>>70495500
Is SVU the most SJW show ever? I remember watching it when I was younger and ignorant, but the last years this show has become unwatchable. Literally nothing but gay and women's rights, stare-rape and evil white men.
>>
>>70494948
>Instead of being palatable negros for white consumption they became violent buffoons for white consumption
>>
File: 8678678.jpg (24 KB, 390x376) Image search: [Google]
8678678.jpg
24 KB, 390x376
The same that is happening to us mae.
>>
>>70495500

That's Ice-T, nigga.

inb4 "they all look the same"
>>
>>70494719
He secretly enjoyed being anally penetrated by other men. He contracted HIV from another man when that man filled his rectum with contaminated semen. In those days, HIV wasn't easily managed and many died of AIDS.
>>
File: utzTCyo.png (200 KB, 490x355) Image search: [Google]
utzTCyo.png
200 KB, 490x355
>>70495860
>>
>>70495650
Early rap was pretty political though. Rap is a symptom of niggers nigging, not the cause.
>>
>>70495709

How is that a valid point in the context of this discussion? It's not a refutation of the anon he responded to, it's just his response to a strawman of a position he projects onto him.

>You stormfags are too stupid to see that though.

More projecting.

Don't you understand that recognizing racial superiority/inferiority doesn't imply that one is a stormfag white supremacist? Are you this stupid?
>>
>>70495929
damage control: the post
>>
>>70495663
>>70495356
not entirely certain what point you're trying to make here
>>70495709
>assumptions

too lazy to really go into this but the fact of the matter is that the tests and studies have been done and the science has more or less been hashed out already

even mainstream science accepts that heritability of IQ in adults is probably around 0.8

all you guys can do is the logical/rhetorical equivalent of thrashing about and throwing a shitfit but at the end of the day these are facts that you have to accept

the reality is that nigs are more adversely affected by things that adversely affect everyone, and if we had more sensible policies then most people, including nigs, would be somewhat similar relative to today, although there would always be a gap, however minimal

pic related, good night comrades
>>
>>70495998
Or maybe, just maybe, the joke was literally they all look the same and share similar names.
>>
File: race and firearm homicides.png (25 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
race and firearm homicides.png
25 KB, 597x441
>>70495972
meh these guys are fucking idiots tbqh
frankly i'm too lazy to even bother, most of them are just too stupid or too stubborn to accept the truth
i usually just post images nowadays and don't bother typing anything out
>>
>>70495784
Yea, its pretty bad.
>>
>>70494559
LBJ's "Great Society". Also, I'll take 1986 nigs over 2016 nigs any day.
>>
>>70494948

so are you saing this is what abos will do when they learn and rap about sniffing gasoline and making big koalas go extinct
>>
>>70494559
Affirmative action, Immigration Act of 1965, War on Drugs, Welfare state.

Best I could think of.
>>
>>70494757
>crack doesn't cause niggers to nig

what the fuck am I reading right now?
>>
>>70496244
It doesn't. Crack can cause people to totally chimp out and lose their minds, but nigs have always nigged, continue to nig, and will always nig, regardless of the amount of CIA drugs lying around.
>>
>>70494559
Jews took over the record industry.
>>
>>70494559
Drugs

>>70495356
Some on /pol/ are actually afraid of natural selection and social Darwinism. Instead they want to unfairly rig things in there favor; riding the coattails of great men of there own race. Rather then having to actually prove themselves and fairly compete in a free and open society.

The strongest and brightest should be the ones to pass on their genes. But let us never forget to treat the weak with care and compassion and lend a hand to our fellow man. We better ourselves and our species as a whole that way.
>>
>>70494559
White guilt and liberalism
>>
>>70495500
>>70495784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcxHiOQUVH4
lmao
>>
You all try so fucking hard to provide such thorough explanations. Segregation ending is what happened.
Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>70496011

>talking about nigs
>lol they are dumber than whites it's genetics bro
>bring up Jews
>wtf IQ isn't inherited

lol nice double standards
>>
>>70495356
That's correct, jews have a higher average IQ than whites.

But the reason why /pol/ hates them is because jews are anti-white, not because jews are smarter. If jews were integrated and didn't see the world through the "us the chosen people vs them the filthy goyim cattle" modern antisemitism would die out.
>>
>>70494559

there was a story on the internet a few years back, maybe a decade at this point

some european dude got into the music industry in LA

tl;dr

he went to a secret music exec meeting and they wanted him to invest in prisons, they geared rap music towards violence so they could profit from full prisons
>>
>>70494559
They weren't that bad in the 80s.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNMcBAoOSHo
>>
>>70494559
As to answer your question, the reason why niggers deteriorated so much is because their culture became shitty. And since niggers have a low intelligence (they actually believe in gangsta stuff) they took their shitty culture to heart and started behaving like chimps.

Low IQ populations like niggers require a strong culture, usually enforced through strict religion, for them not to chimp out.
>>
>>70494798
This.

Freeway Ricky was CIA.
>>
Marxism corrupted black communities just as thoroughly as it did white.
>>
>>70494559
Literally nothing.
All nigger music throughout time has been about fucking, doing drugs and killing people.'
Literally always.
>>
>>70496809
>>70496809
> us the chosen people vs them the filthy goyim cattle

That's the point, friend.

You mean the exact same attitude /pol/ has towards black people?
>>
>>70497391
No, I don't wish to actively destroy the black community. I do recognize their inferiority, but I wish them all the best.

Kikes, on the other hand, actively try to push an anti-white agenda, usually through the various media outlets they own. I don't think there's a jewish conspiracy, I just think that jews are brainwashed into such a huge victim complex that they see their existence as a continuous struggle against dem ebil whitey and act actively to suppress anything that looks like white nationalism.
>>
>>70497574

Interesting points, guy.

Personally to me it seems like a lot of the Jew hate stems from salt about their positions of power.
>>
>>70494559
Those are called "baseball caps."
>>
>>70494962
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>70497720
I don't believe so. There are more ethnic whites (in absolute numbers) than Jews in positions of power, and these upper class ethnic whites aren't hated more than usual.

Antisemitism stems from the fact that Jews hate your people, your culture if it is not judaism. Judaism is the most racist religion in the world, as it literally claims that non-jews are cattle fit only to serve the jews.

It should be telling that 90% of jews voted for Obama. They hate "conservative" ideas because they know that in a conservative society they will have more trouble living their lives. However, in an anarchic, identity-devoid, hedonistic, chaotic society, Jews prosper.
>>
>>70494719
because he refused to wrap his shit.
>>
>>70495784
It's the writers. After the gaming episode Ice-T (the actor pictured) came out against the SJW writers, so he's good in my book. A respectable black actor, in no way a nigger.
>>
>>70495860
Ice Cube has been a cop though, in the Jump Street movies
>>
>>70494559
They stopped doing as they were told.
>>
>>70494559

The moral of the story is that Jews ruin everything, even N.W.A was ruined by Jews.
>>
Black power.
>>
>>70498001

According to Kid Frost, he was given aids from tainted accupunture needles from his jew dr
>>
>>70496522
Fuck you, Jew. My khukuri will show the world your greedy black heart soon.
>>
Hiphop obviously
>>
>>70495784
4/5 times the criminals are shown as White, which is hilarious given that the real Special Victims Unit deals with perpetrators who are 9/10 times Black
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8fQoGMtE0EY

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky
>>
>>70498661
R
A
RARE
E
>>
>>70494559
Single mothers raising bastard children.
>>
>>70494559
Jews
>>
>>70494559
>what happened

Good music evolved
>>
File: merkel rescues germany.jpg (35 KB, 524x502) Image search: [Google]
merkel rescues germany.jpg
35 KB, 524x502
>>70494559

Rap music was created not only to exploit black people and make money off of them, but for the smarter whites to realize that blacks are inherently drawn to drugs money guns and women. They aspire only for
>muh petty ego
>muh dick

They are drawn to it world over. That's why they all act the way they do.

They are over-represented in every prison population on the entire planet. Stop using American excuses to explain a global problem.

They are over-represented in EVERY COUNTRY.
It's not just "the war on drugs".
What's the single mother rate of blacks in Brazil I wonder?
>>
>>70495356
>that Jews have statistically the highest IQ of any race
and what race jews are?
>>
>>70495830
#Buildthewall
>>
>>70503702
I think he meant Ashkenazi or something.
>>
>>70503922
jews are not a race though
>>
>>70504061
the ashkenazi are an ethnic group.
>>
>>70504140
that was my point
>>
>>70494757
I mean, it really contributed.

Look at prohibition. Basically caused the entire country to nig at some level.

War on drugs is statistically "fought" harder in black communities n shiet.
>>
>>70494559
>What happened?

Riding of the back of the bus has its advantages, the black men back in those days got to watch and learn white behaviour that took place in they buses, now that niggers ride in front of buses, they don't pick up civilized behaviour in their everyday life.
>>
>>70494559
Cube hates kikes tho.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.