[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EX ARGENTINE PRESIDENT BEAT THE FUCK OUT HOLY SHIT HUES WHAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
EX ARGENTINE PRESIDENT BEAT THE FUCK OUT

HOLY SHIT HUES

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN BRAZIL
>>
>>70494372
lol what happened?
>>
>>70494437
She finally figured out that the Falkland Islands are not Argentinian
>>
did you forget the second half of your post telling us what happened to who how and why?
>>
he is drunk.
>>
>Cristina Fernandez, who stepped down as president of Argentina in December after eight years in office, has been charged by a prosecutor with money laundering, local media reported on Saturday.

>The decision follows testimony on Friday by businessman Leonardo Farina, who in a plea bargain implicated Fernandez and her late husband and former President Nestor Kirchner in a case related to money laundering and embezzling funds earmarked for public works.

>https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-argentine-president-fernandez-charged-money-laundering-media-184950274.html
>>
>>70494372
Has Macri dispelled the notion?
>>
>>70494437

Proud white woman was chimped on by youth
>>
>>70494776
Brazil happend and our hermanos got inflamed by our will to change!! weldone Hermanitos Down with the left!
>>
>Brazil’s drawn-out political crisis moves into a decisive phase next week with two votes in Congress that may seal President Dilma Rousseff’s political future.

>A special committee in the lower house held a marathon session until Saturday morning, part of an effort to decide by Monday whether to move forward with an impeachment request against Brazil’s first woman president. The full Chamber of Deputies could vote as early as April 17, either killing impeachment or setting the stage for Rousseff’s ouster in the Senate.

>http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-08/brazil-heads-for-cliffhanger-on-impeachment-in-decisive-showdown
>>
File: this-is-what-happend.jpg (76 KB, 1078x356) Image search: [Google]
this-is-what-happend.jpg
76 KB, 1078x356
>>70494929
LIBERTARIANS !!! TIME TO BUY PETROBRAS STOCKS !!!
>>
>>70495091
Lets make petrobras great again ! (and proffit in the process !)
>>
>>70495172
Are you guys ready for the Olympics or will our athletes be swimming with corpses?
>>
>>70495304
dude i suggest you tell all the fucking atlets to not come to brazil. this will be a literal shitfest bro. obama already said that the US athletes do not have the obligation to go Brazil.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFKsY5O7oYs

this explain the basics about brazil shitfest.
>>
>>70495699
Summer Olympics are shit anyway and nobody here cares about them.
>>
>>70495937
ok...
>>
>>70495823
that guy looks like a nu male faggot
>>
#BoycottBrazil then?
>>
>>70496137
but his view of this whole political thing is unbiased. witch is nice.
>>
>>70494521

A good post from Canada? Someone is on a proxy....
>>
>>70496357
No proxy my friend, just the usual refined and excellent posts one would only see from a Canadian.
>>
>>70496186
boycott olimpics. not brazil. What did i ever do to you guillermo ?
>>
>>70496641
You provided a good setting for Max Payne 3 so I can forgive you for that one.
>>
>>70496769
that was indeed a fun game.
>>
>>70496956
Are the fevalas accurate or worse?
>>
>>70495937
senpai, the summer olympics ARE the olympics

No one cares about the Winter Olympics.
Summer olympics get prime TV retail + merchandising. Winter Olympics is just hockey and maybe figure skating. No one cares about em in general
>>
>>70497826
Winter Olympics are the most popular here and since Canada is the only country that matters that means the Winter Olympics are the only one that matters. What even happens in the summer Olympics? Some niggers run, some niggers jump, some people swim, what else? It's boring stupid shit.
>>
Is it too late to change the location? I cant see how this can be held in Brazil.
>>
>>70498320
I disagree with this leaf but his shitpost logic is extremely sound.
>>
>>70494372

What the fuck are you talking about fabtoi?
>>
>>70494776
>>70494929

Lol. You're a bit out of the loop.

Yes, on monday the special committe will vote and almost surely approve the proposal.

It's not certain if the lower house will approve it though. For some (corrupt) reason approval there needs 2/3 of the votes instead of 50%+1.

If it gets through there'll be a special committe and report vote again, this time on the senate, and then it needs to pass a 2/3 vote again on the senate.

We all want her to go the fuck away but Brazilian politicians are too easily corruptible. There's no fucking way they'll get 2/3 of the vote in all those instances unless a miracle happens.

She is already actively buying votes out by distributing ministry positions to parties.
>>
>>70498494

Why?

I mean, there's no war happening here and the epidemics happening are summer ones that always die out by winter time.

Rio is one of the better cities in Brazil too so it shouldn't be a big deal.
>>
>>70499197
>Rio is one of the better cities
What the fuck is wrong with you guys? I thought Rio was your Detroit or something wtf is your Detroit?
>>
>>70499197
But nobody want to go to Brazil m8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HMalVbnjr4
>>
>>70499411
rio is a shithole. but cariocas wont admit that because of muh rio de janeiro pride
>>
>>70499411

Cities in Brazil have zones with highly disproportional economic inequalities.

Rio, São Paulo, Curitiba and many southern/south-easter cities have neighborhoods that have european living standards and neighborhoods that look like somalia.

Detroit seems to be entirely fucked up, so I'd compare to some of the more isolated cities here.

Also, as for your post above. Winter Olympics are an aberration people just watch for fun. The summer Olympics are the original ones as devised by greeks n sheit.

>Fucking leafs pushing teapots on ice

Good fun tho.
>>
>>70499562
How do they run in flip flops?
>>
>>70499562

The average tourist won't have to go through that part of the city even once during the entire Olympic games.

But honestly, if the Olympic games are a huge fail, it'll prolly contribute to the downfall of Dilma, so that'd prolly come in handy to save the country in a weird way.
>>
>>70499842
Brazilian's are trained since they are born to perform such acts.
>>
>>70494838
>white
>>
>>70499562
>>70499842
>>70499905
>buy packet of cigarettes or bottle of alcohol
>cover the cigarette butts in poison or spike the alcohol with a deadly poison
>carry it in a small handbag
>walk around street, handbag strap in hand

:]
>>
>>70500175
>buy gun
>carry it in your coat

o/ here's a hitler for you
>>
>>70500175

I think people are not used to the kind of disparity you'll see here.

You can be in a neighborhood shopping for Lindt chocolate, Salvatore Ferragamo clothes and Gucci shoes, dine at a michelin star restaurant and sleep at a luxury hotel in front of postcard beaches, but drive 20 minutes up a hill and find a slum that has no sewer system and people living in extreme poverty.

Needless to say tourists that come for the Olympics or that came for the World Cup tended to do the former, not the latter.

Just don't be one of those humanitarian retards going into dangerous neighborhoods by yourself and you should be fine. I'm sure there must be dangerous neighborhoods or cities where you live that you wouldn't go to. Imagine Brazil being a more extreme case of that disparity.
>>
>>70497076
accurate. but less colorful since post effects > real life.
>>
>>70500754
You can buy Lindt at Walmart here LOOOOOL
>>
>>70500754
>I'm sure there must be dangerous neighborhoods or cities where you live that you wouldn't go to
not really unless it's night-time or the early morning

I'm not going to Brazil either, twas just giving you some ideas
>>
File: 1122123334454.png (41 KB, 852x918) Image search: [Google]
1122123334454.png
41 KB, 852x918
The Argentine-Brazilian feud is the most entertaining geopolitical feud on /pol/.
>>
>>70501032
>dangerous neighbourhood in based commonwealth
Fuck someone stole my wallet *5 news vans show up*
>>
File: a.jpg (56 KB, 580x423) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
56 KB, 580x423
>>70500956
>Fancy brands don't make more accessible products.
>Leaf logic.
This a Lindt store in Toronto. You can also find a lindt bar in a retail store here, but that's not the point. Why do you think lindt has a store in the 5th avenue in Manhattan?

>>70501051
You should see it here. They add it to beer TV ads and whatnot. It's pretty funny.
>>
>>70501233
That looks like your average mall store, I don't eat chocolate so I've never been in one but I've never used the PATH either. Going underground is for Gypsy sewer dwellers
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 240x240
>>70495823
>My wife's 50 sons guy
Yeah, like I'd watch a video from him.
>>
>>70499562
thats not brazil look at how many blacks in there. its Florida!
>>
>>70501479
Yeah you're right, if it were Brazil there wouldn't be so many white people.
>>
>>70501051
Brazilian politics is a mix of house of cards and GOT. But instead of dying people get arrested/impeached.
>>
You know, there's a decent Brazilian population in my tiny-ass town here in Australia. They're pretty light-skinned mulattos but cool and awesome as hell to be around.

Nothing like nig-nogs though.

I can understand them wanting out that shithole now.
>>
>>70495091
How much per, i got a hunskie?
>>
>>70501460

Just got the first thing I found on google images. Haven't really heard of what PATH is about.
By the way, would you go to this nice Australian neighborhood and say howdy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbzdAeEH8gI

Disparities tend to be lower, and poor isolated zones like this are less frequent in the commonwealth, but they do exist. They just exist more tightly packed in Brazil, sometimes even within the same city. I'm guessing you wouldn't just randomly vacation in an innuit village for fun.

I'm responding to your bait less as an attempt to educate you, but because I'm sure at least someone thinking of coming to the Olympics must be around this thread. On that case, just stay in safe neighborhoods and you'll be fine.

Stay well, leaf. :^)
>>
>>70501974
I didn't read your whole post, I saw jiggers in the video preview so nah but Australia is like one big bag neighbourhood.
>>
>>70501953
i dont know what you mean. its 2,29 USD/stock.
>>
>>70502389
hunskie = 100USD
>>
File: harvest.jpg (56 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
harvest.jpg
56 KB, 500x436
Fuck man, I can't wait Humala being taken down aswell.
>>
File: 2121214151521.gif (3 MB, 280x154) Image search: [Google]
2121214151521.gif
3 MB, 280x154
>>70501732

And it sounds amazing. Brazil itself has always been a great source of comedy for some of the insane stories we here about it in the US. Mostly pleasant tourists too. You guys are great.
>>
>>70501974
>> On that case, just stay in safe neighborhoods and you'll be fine.

well on games like this the state and the drugdealers cut a deal, and probably they will put the national force on the streets. I used to work on the police in rio. i worked at 12, 13, and 14 DP. it was copacabana, ipanema and leblon. I used to registyer 1 cellphone theft every 15 minutes. this is the most common ocurrence. I remember that on this events like the world cup and the panamerican games we had the national guard and they created mesures empowering the (we dont call it sheriffs in brazil, its called delegate but its similar.) sherrif to act like judge on small cases. things run smoothly on this events. Anyways just dont go to the streets with jewlery and you will be targeted because of you are tourists. try not visiting favelas and very crowded areas in poor neigborhoods. Some games will happen on distant places, in por areas of the city and i dont know whow they are planning security at this moment. One thing is for shure Rio is in deep debt. The healthcare employees are not getting payed, teachers are not getting payed, the only people getting payments right now seems to be the military police. Every one talks english on those 3 police stations i told you about, and 14 dp is a station specific to tourists. if anything bad happen ask to go there. Again going to brazil now is a mistake in my oppinion. but if you do just stay go to the tourist specific areas, watch some games in the rich part of the city and thats it.
>>
>>70495091
>>70501953
You guys think they are oversold? How would they do if oil hovers at $40 per barrel for the next 3 years?
>>
>>70503479
I used to daytrade. im not a good stock holder. You should be carefull because there is this investigation going on right now. and i cant predict how much it worth. im not a stock holder. Im not shure, but i heard the american investors are oppening an investigation on petrobras. try to looking it up. ask around american investors. Petrobras has debts to pay because dilma fucked it up pretty bad.
>>
>>70503479
here :
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/82b0d258-6803-11e4-bcd5-00144feabdc0.html
>>
>>70504105
about the debt china seems to be helping.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-brazil-petrobras-china-idUSKCN0W001T

now you must to watch the response of the market to the next week impeachment vote.
>>
>>70501051
can this pedophile forced meme pls end?
>>
>beat the fuck out
>beat
>>
>>70494372
This is old news

This video is from ltierally 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGeukTNRuug

The people in the video are counting dirty money stolen and are related to her primarly partner in crime lazaro baez who does all the construction projects for the government. he overcharged for all of them and never finished any, they stole billions upon billions.

The guy who worked as a pseudo accountant for them in the illegal money laundering operation broke yesterday after he was denied release from prisonfor another 6 months and testified for 2 days in a row

If they want to put her in jail and her whole family and bunch of other poeple they have more than enough
>>
>>70497826
>Vancouver 2010 was the most profitable ever in the modern era
>winter olympics not important
Enjoy your nogs running in a circle this summer, Jamal.
>>
>>70503842
>>70504105
>>70504422
I'll definitely keep tabs, but I know next to nothing about Brazilian politics and Brazil in general.
How short term are you thinking for this stock?
>>
>>70494437
>>70494437
come on our only white allies down there need to keep better track is going on.
>>
>>70494776
Its the same shit from the Panama Papers, the current president is also under investigation for them
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.