[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Muslims go berserk over cartoons portraying Muhammad >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: london-muslim-protest-8.jpg (20 KB, 380x235) Image search: [Google]
london-muslim-protest-8.jpg
20 KB, 380x235
>Muslims go berserk over cartoons portraying Muhammad
>meanwhile a major American pop-star makes a song about cucking Jesus and nobody cares

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc&list=RDwagn8Wrmzuc

When did Christians become such pushovers?
>>
When we decided that we have to value women just as much as men.
>>
>>70494356
>if someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them
It's literally built right in.
>>
>>70494356
Are you suggesting we should act like mudslime cavemonkeys instead?
>>
>>70494807
Standing up for yourself isn't necessarily acting like a cavemonkey.

>>70494792
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'd like to think that Jesus would support the amount of self defense required to prevent his own religion from being displaced.
>>
>>70494356
>>70494792
>>70496124
Christians are cucks though

They're bringing over and welcoming illegals and invaders.

Altruism will be the downfall of the West
>>
>>70494356
>When did Christians become such pushovers?
when everyone left the church
>>
>>70494792
came here to post this
>>
>>70494356

Who cares what this filthy whore does? She is going to burn in Hell for eternity while begging for God to save her. That thought alone makes me not give a single damn about her.
>>
>>70494356
So you want Christians to act like Muslims?
No, the problem is Muslims need to learn to either accept freedom of speech or fuck off back to shitstainistan.
>>
>>70494356

And this is why Christianity is doomed to fail. Nothing but a "religion" of weak beta cuck child molesters.
>>
>>70496579
downvoted
>>
>>70497374
It was never understood wide enough, what is happening now will ensure that it comes back stronger than ever out of necessity.
>>
when the King of England broke Rome's back by declaring his own sect of Christianity

also there was a German monk who called the Papacy out on being a corrupt den of satanists who worshiped terrestrial wealth and power and denied people true communion with Christ, I think.
>>
>>70497545

Christianity in the U.S. will come back more fundamentalist and extreme, but it will also lose a lot of followers. It will separate lukewarm Christians from Christians who take their beliefs seriously.
>>
File: pol_visits_ME.jpg (488 KB, 736x1202) Image search: [Google]
pol_visits_ME.jpg
488 KB, 736x1202
>Muslims go berserk over...

Anytime they not berserk OP?
>>
>>70494356
Nigga, they go berserk over pork on the wrong side of the super market, is there something they don't go berserk for?
>>
I think Nietzsche predicted that if the Western world fails to produce new values after the death of God they will be paralyzed by inactivity and nihilism. He said this would allow the Chinese and Arabs to overtake them without the Western world fighting back.

We are living in the age of the Last Man. Either the west will transform itself soon or step down from civilization.
>>
>>70498104

The west is already producing new "values" that are absolutely atrocious.
>>
>>70498361
In his system the liberal and pseudo-marxist "values" are not "new" they are simply taking old values and inverting them. They only like "diversity" or "multiculturalism" because it is the opposite of the values of the strong. This is a slave's mindset, the slave hates his master, he ressents them, so he takes everything the master cherises calls it evil and everything the master hates and calls it good out of spite. This is why the liberals always speak of "evil masters"

By Nietzsche's concept we have failed to make any real new values, all we have done is invert values.
>>
>>70494356
Real white people reject desert religions
>>
>>70494356
Because they are not savages.
>>
File: 1422995485924[1].jpg (198 KB, 1300x810) Image search: [Google]
1422995485924[1].jpg
198 KB, 1300x810
>>70499048
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.