[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There was actually a time when people didn't post their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1459746087138.png (391 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459746087138.png
391 KB, 640x480
>There was actually a time when people didn't post their personal information online
>>
>>70494019

I don't have a FB for a reason.
>>
I wonder if Net Zero is still around.
>>
>>70494072
FB is losing popularity now. It's only a matter of time before comments like that make you sound like a hipster.
>>
> Using nutscrape navigator
>>
>>70494172
haha yeah right i've never had a facebook and people still talk shit, you just never get out in public
>>
I remember my dad asking me to think up domains he could register. Man, if I knew then what I know now...
>>
>>70494019
The best days of the Internet. You were always told never to share anything personal. Quite a paradigm shift to say the lest
>>
>>70494019
Privacy was an illusion even before the internet.
>>
>>70495845
>gaymenfuckedhard.com
>>
>>70494172
>FB is losing popularity now.

FB the website is losing popularity

FB the conglomerate is as strong as ever. They basically buy every new trending SNS to stay relevant. That's why they're succeeding and MySpace failed.
>>
>>70494019
Fuck...that takes me back.

Jerking off to cyber sex conversations with strangers on Napster chat. Most likely old dudes pretending to be hot teen girls.

They were so good at describing shit tho. Shooting rope sized loads. Accidently getting it inbetween keyboard keys my entire family uses.
>>
>>70494019
It all went down hill after 2007
>>
File: sdw.gif (13 KB, 180x210) Image search: [Google]
sdw.gif
13 KB, 180x210
>>70496015
>You were always told never to share anything personal. Quite a paradigm shift to say the lest
>>
>>70498972
All companies that get big, do this.

Core business falls away, buy up other trending companies before you go broke.
>>
>>70499258

Which is right around the same time that normal people were finally able to access the internet with ease from their phones.
>>
File: gtkrwn.png (244 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
gtkrwn.png
244 KB, 540x517
>>70494019

Before social media, when people understood you should actually have information to impart before participating on the interwebs.

Before the Jews convinced everyone the Internet was a place for every 90IQ moron to parade their pointless lives around and behave like know-nothing insufferable narcissists.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.