[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden, yes!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sweden-faffots&failuresjpg.jpg (59 KB, 799x489) Image search: [Google]
sweden-faffots&failuresjpg.jpg
59 KB, 799x489
Rape stats on Sweden...and this is based on numbers from Oct....
>>
File: sweden-yes-rape-stats.png (655 KB, 1354x1472) Image search: [Google]
sweden-yes-rape-stats.png
655 KB, 1354x1472
>>
How hard is it for a White Swede to emigrate to the US? I'm ready to get out of here, look to settle somewhere near the blue mountains/smokey mountains down south...
>>
BTW- for any Swedes telling you it isn't as bad as people say, they either never venture outside the hipster parts of Stockhelm or they are being flat out dishonest
>>
>>70494223
How about you become a gunrunner or help the CIA snuff out terror cells in Sweden? Trump's gonna have agents in there the first week he gets in. You just might have a job opportunity...
>>
>>70494223

This is just brainless reasoning. America is 100 times more diverse and cucked.

Jävla idiot.
>>
>>70494223
You'd probably be safer in Finland, or even just north Sweden
>>
haha skandinavian sold everything to sand nigger. nice job
>>
>>70498516
>haha skandinavian sold everything to sand nigger. nice job
Really like blaming the US for having Jews run their country. Wasn't like those of us who are normal were given any say in the matter.
IF the US hadn't invaded Iraq & Afghanistan, overthrown Syria and Libya-- all at the behest of the Jews-- Europe wouldn't be in this position.
>>
>>70498808
The Somalis would still be here
>>
File: swedes.png (651 KB, 1156x1140) Image search: [Google]
swedes.png
651 KB, 1156x1140
>>70498808
wrong. back to your cuckshed sven.
>>
>>70498808
damm european really hate jews aren't they? onlything we learn in asia is jews are so nice but bad german freak killed them all blah blah blah
>>
>>70494223
Keep on running lil' cuck.
>>
>>70499135
>Keep on running lil' cuck.
You aren't too far behind. You have seen the pictures of the 11 and 13 year old Finn girls wit their 30 year old Syrian Refugee "boyfriends," correct?
The one where Mohammed was sending back pictures to his friends written in sandnigger, bragging, with hearts all over it?

When someone confronted the parents, they said to "mind your own business."
>>
>>70499618
I know, i'm not trying to rush to some other cuntry tho, day of the rope will come soon and everything will be allright.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.