[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can any of you seriously be MGTOW? /pol/ made me consider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
How can any of you seriously be MGTOW?
/pol/ made me consider it more and more after seeing how tumblrized women are.
But I don't know if I could actually manage it.
I just feel an emptiness inside without anyone in my life.
>>
>>70493801
>checks flag
That was a close one
>>
>>70493978
How do you handle not helping out the white race?
>>
>>70493801
I don't like being looked at, or talked to, or touched. The idea of actually having sex with someone is a vomit inducing nightmare for me.
>>
>>70494332
That's a sign of autism.
We're talking about non-autistics here.
>>
File: 1455651949795.png (251 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1455651949795.png
251 KB, 382x417
>>70493978
canadians are known as shitposters but this isn't remotely memey
>>
>>70493801
She called herself a 'free spirit' aka essentially she was a hippie that did every drug under the sun and most definitely fucked guys, gals, and trannies.

I met her and decided to make her my latest pump and dump. Unfortunately I was really drunk and didn't put on a condom correctly.

She got knocked up. When she found out, she refused to kill it. She swore up and down that she sensed another soul in her. Asked that I could be involved or leave.

Not gonna lie I respected the shit out of her resolve to keep the baby so I asked her to marry me right then and there.

She refused, but we started dating. I had to man up and make sure that her hippie bullshit was going to end. It wasn't easy, I don't consider myself very alpha or dominating so I had to fake it ( we almost broke up like 13 times)

Anyways she finally said yes after the kid (a boy) turned 3. We've been together a grand total of 6 years.

I never want to let them go.
>>
You have to accept that women today are neither the way you want them to be nor the way you think they are. They are much worse and keep most of their bad sides extremely secret.
>>
>>70494622
this really applies to guys too though

think about the kind of shit people fap to on 4chan
>>
>>70493801
I'm married to a white chick, but she's the 1% of women that are worth a shit. I completely understand why most men walk the fuck away.

And just because you need affirmation from others doesn't mean that everyone does.

>>70494200
I don't owe the white race shit. All the do is shit on their men, and have been doing this since Nam, where the draftees had shit thrown at them. Since then, you have divorce law heavily skewed against men, alimony at offensive levels, and some places treat the father like a pedo, without any evidence of it happening (one example is a father can not sit next to his child on an airplane - company policy).

I owe no allegiance to "the white race." They've done nothing to earn it.
>>
File: 1460220812723.png (139 KB, 308x765) Image search: [Google]
1460220812723.png
139 KB, 308x765
>>70493801
>that webm

Just stop it.
>>
>>70493801

MGTOW is for beta nu-males who instead of just working on not being pathetic cucks that no woman would want, just sit around wallowing in self pity and thinking the world will stop because they, being the important special snowflakes that they are, have decided to opt out.
>>
>>70493801

>I just feel an emptiness inside without anyone in my life.

congratulations, you are either a beta or a gamma

alphas and omegas don't give a shit
>>
at this point just looking at females makes me nauseous

they're gross when you really think about it
>>
I'd never swear off women completely, but in our feminist society it's practically impossible to find (and preserve) a traditional, loyal wife. Unless I discover a so-called "good girl" or move abroad, I don't see myself getting married.

Now, when it comes to banging sluts.... That's something I'll continue doing. Might as well have some fun in our culture's decadence.
>>
>>70495603
I think being an epsilon or a phi would be an interesting change of pace
>>
>>70495839

I'm more of an aleph myself.
>>
>>70494459
I think he might be serious, guys.
>>
File: tumblr_o07qvxJ9Sf1uhn1kco2_1280.jpg (478 KB, 1000x758) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o07qvxJ9Sf1uhn1kco2_1280.jpg
478 KB, 1000x758
>>70493801
mgtow is stupidity.
Just deal with women.
>>
>>70496095
>Just deal with women
Why should I?
>>
>>70493801
Damn I want a white woman now
>>
>>70495598

Rejecting societies expectations of settling down, marrying and having children, is pretty alpha tbqhfam

Besides, I'd rather not gamble everything I've earned in the game of marriage
>>
>>70496095

nah
>>
File: lara_trump_1.jpg (163 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
lara_trump_1.jpg
163 KB, 960x960
>>70493801
I feel for women sure. They got screwed by feminism. Until they abolish the welfare state though I would rather shiv them than kiss them. Ann Coulter excluded, would impregnate.
Also super hot version of Ann
>>
>>70496461
>Why should I?
This is the question that no one really has an answer to. They might throw around some sort of ridiculous slogan like "save the white race". But save the white race from what exactly? And for how long? What are realistically going to accomplish?

You aren't going to stop degeneracy. You aren't going to stop liberalism. You aren't going to stop anything.

The only argument for not going MGTOW, is that you'll probably be less happy in this life-time if you spend your time alone. But so what? What is the alternative? You can't win.
>>
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>>70493801

I want a wife and 4 kids, but it looks like it's more WGTOW or I'm just ugly.
>>
>>70493801
I agree OP

Not starting a family so you can put your time and money into hobbies instead is degenerate as fuck
>>
File: O0ai0Tz.gif (367 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
O0ai0Tz.gif
367 KB, 500x275
>>70494889

>tfw fap to just lesbian stuff
>this makes me infinitely more sane than most people on 4chan
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.