[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Fox is supposedly "conservative" then why are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x357
If Fox is supposedly "conservative" then why are they still airing this train wreck of a cartoon?

Also what caused the Simpsons to become so leftarded?
>>
>>70493188
Only full-grown, 'adult' liberals watch cartoons, so catering to them = more money.
>>
>>70493188
Fox NEWS is conservative
Why don't you people get that they are two different channels?
>>
>>70493188
>Fox is supposedly "conservative"
What are you fucking stupid?

Fox is a main hub of degeneracy and Fox News is controlled opposition.
>>
Rupert Murdock's channels are neocon.
It doesn't really have anything to do with conservatism.
Even Hillary Clinton is a neocon.
>>
>>70493188

Because normies still watch and laugh as if it was season 3-9. My mother watches it still.

It changed because they obviously hired different writers and they are stretched so thin now.
>>
>>70493438
this.

/thread

I don't even get the point of this thread honestly.
>>
>>70493306
this. adult cartoons are arrested development
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 426x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 426x293
>>70493433
Fox News is Zionist neocon trash.
>>
>>70493188
Listen up little nigga.

If you will learn anything from /pol/ it is that you should NEVER EVER watch anything on Talmud Vision.

It's all jew mind control. There is nothing aired on 2016 airwaves that isn't jew mind control.

Just watch this abbot and costello clip instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg
>>
>>70493188
What's so leftarded about the Simpsons that it wasn't before? The show got stagnant, that's all. Look at South Park, they kept agressively up-to-date because they were happy to let the characters grow and change when needed for the jokes and stories.
>>
>>70493188
It makes money, and that's all Republicans care about. Do you really think they give a shit about fag marriage and guns? No. But it keeps them elected.
>>
>>70494078
>If you will learn anything from /pol/ it is that you should NEVER EVER watch anything on Talmud Vision.

this

the worst are the kid shows.

just watch some of these kid shows - you'll why milennials are the way they are
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.