[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone redpill be on the origination of the "My wife's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: wifesson.png (196 KB, 1211x1259) Image search: [Google]
wifesson.png
196 KB, 1211x1259
Can someone redpill be on the origination of the "My wife's son?" meme
>>
>>70492366
It's referencing cuckoldry
>>
>>70492366
Trumpettes are so sexually insecure they attack the sexual prowess of everyone who disagrees with them.
>>
wopmen use 2 die in labor theyre so weak (Lmao ) so when some random guy talks about his wives son he means he really actually unironically loves his wife and would do anything for her even make a complete dildo out of himself on national tv
>>
>>70492366
its from a youtube video

look up trump protestors

i think it might be an infowar vid
>>
>>70492721
No we don't.
Your sexual expertise is never in doubt.
We know you can suck a scrotum while taking it in your hairy arsehole like a champ no problem you fucking queer
>>
File: 1457042002469.jpg (25 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1457042002469.jpg
25 KB, 498x412
>>70492366
Its a hybrid of pic-related and the cuckold meme.
>>
>>70492843

Listen when Aussies speak, sometimes they're on the money.
>>
>>70492721
Is this about that penis spat he had with Rubio?

Ripping on cucks was a thing before Trump even showed up
>>
>>70492366
It's a mix between the Sargon meme (a smart /pol/ leaning youtuber who pokes fun of feminists and sjw but who once refered to his wife's son in a video, thus revealing he's a hypocrite beta cuck- the single most important thing he was preaching against- not being duped by women; /pol/ has criticised him in the past because he distanced himself from the /pol/ doctrine and because he's middle-ground, 50% redpilled and an islam appeaser) the don't talk to me or my son ever again meme, and the Carl the cuck meme.
>>
>>70492721
/thread
>>
started on /sp/
>>
>>70492721
spotted your wife's son posting
>>70493833
>>
>>70492366
It used to be something someone used once in a blue moon to derail threads

Then people started posting it too much and now it's just another shit meme
>>
>>70492366
/sp/
>>
reddit started it
>>
>>70492366
this one makes me laugh the most
>>
File: le laughing face man.jpg (45 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
le laughing face man.jpg
45 KB, 600x477
>>70492736
>>
It has to do with Russell Wilson, Ciara, and Future
>>
File: 1459813394758.jpg (8 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
1459813394758.jpg
8 KB, 202x184
>>70492366

It first appeared in an article written by a cuck (I forget exactly which one) which referenced 'my wife's son' when discussing his family arrangement. Everyone picked up on it and began running with it from then.

I can't remember the article itself, I think it was on Vox or slate or one of those types of websites.
>>
>>70492721
Actually the meme has to do with marrying a single mom. It had nothing to do with race, its just morphed to be a race thing because thats more funny and single mom with mixed kids are even sadder human beings.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.