[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#BlackLivesMatter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: blivesmatter.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
blivesmatter.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
They should really have their own website preserving every member and their contribution to society for everyone to remember. Should /pol help? Thoughts?
>>
>>70490964
Only if you're doing it, go for it
>>
>>70490964
bump
>>
>>70490964
What? English please?
>>
They have a website.

Originally they wanted the make tresspassing legal and defund all police departments, now they have gone completely over the deep end.

Their missions statement shit reads like an over the top parody of hardcore SJWs.
>>
a BLM database, good idea.
>>
Once retired from being disruptive members of society and look for jobs, easily searchable to know if you're hiring a BLM member.
>>
Remember black lives matter only when a nigger gets shot by white cop.

Not when Niggers shoot each other in the known crime infested cities of the USA.
>>
File: 1460234487464.jpg (58 KB, 568x335) Image search: [Google]
1460234487464.jpg
58 KB, 568x335
>>70490964
This made my day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AaSQGXGgW4
>>
>>70491583
BLM and its predecessor OWS are worthy of their own CWC style wikis. Hope there's /pol/acks out there that have that shit saved up.
>>
File: muh_ferguson.jpg (30 KB, 501x167) Image search: [Google]
muh_ferguson.jpg
30 KB, 501x167
>>70492320
A have a few things saved from this leejunite retard.
>>
How would a newfag go about collecting data from #blacklivesmatter from twitter and facebook?
>>
BLM database of names and faces right next to their retarded manifesto. I'm down.
>>
>>70492587

>what is scraping
>what is RoR
>what is hn
>>
File: 1431013946200.gif (499 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1431013946200.gif
499 KB, 270x270
>>70492104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei8Al3cucSg
>>
Thanks /pol. I'm thinking about going with blacklivesmatternope.com but will decide once slightly farther ahead with my plan.

Will be back with updates.
>>
>>70490964
Does anyone know if this shitty conglomeration of future-felons is in every major city or not? I'm in Milwaukee, you know, inside the state where Ted Cruz jerked-off onto many white people's heads last week.

Couple people I work with, admittedly they're 60 years of age, have never heard of BLM. I'm curious how many cities they're in.
>>
>>70492462
It's ante. Christ that is irritating.
>>
>>70495002
There 's a ton of tweets from that faggot trying to sound smart only to look like a retard in the process. Alas, I can't seem to find the rest. Also, it seems I am one to speak:
>>70492462
*I have, fuck how did I manage that one?
>>
File: Laughinglikearetard.png (222 KB, 350x374) Image search: [Google]
Laughinglikearetard.png
222 KB, 350x374
>>70493518
I'm fucking dying over here. What is this basket case's deal?
>>
I really hope someone has the screens of Operation Ferguson being tricked into DDoS'ing himself. Shit was gold.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.