[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? Could senpai have won the war by doing things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: hitlerundblondi3.jpg (32 KB, 300x447) Image search: [Google]
hitlerundblondi3.jpg
32 KB, 300x447
What went wrong?

Could senpai have won the war by doing things differently or was he doomed from the start?
>>
He could have won, if he allowed his generals to dictate military actions.
>>
File: 1401858488496.png (499 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
1401858488496.png
499 KB, 500x528
>>70490536
Not allying with italy letting them get fucked by the Greeks thereby delaying the invasion of Russia which ultimately made them lose the eastern front
>>
He did have some shitty strats, and should've changed thevirder in which he took over some countries. And if he betrayed Russia after he got most of what he wanted, then he would've won.
>>
>>70490694
This.
Hitler's fatal flaw was that he began to believe himself to be godlike; he began to believe his own propaganda.
And when a person believes they are a god, they'll believe that only they can make the best decision.
>>
>>70490536

It was inevitable. It was in our interest to destroy Germany before they got too powerful.

We would have crushed him like the bug he was sooner or later.
>>
File: adolf_hitler-2.jpg (474 KB, 741x900) Image search: [Google]
adolf_hitler-2.jpg
474 KB, 741x900
>>70490536

Thread theme song

https://youtu.be/o9mJ82x_l-E
>>
War with Russia was the nail in the coffin
>>
>>70490953
You do realize fighting WWII led to the destruction of your Empire, right? I'd go so far to saying you actually lost more than Germany.
>>
>>70490875
To some degree this is true however his generals were rather untrustworthy and many tried to assassinate him after Hitler realized they weren't of the best character. The irony of it all was the average SS soldier fought harder for Hitler than the officers directly under Hitler.
>>
File: 14.jpg (60 KB, 736x914) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
60 KB, 736x914
>>70490536
Feels bad, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v65NZpRZB3A
>>
File: 1451314966166.png (2 MB, 1752x1703) Image search: [Google]
1451314966166.png
2 MB, 1752x1703
>>70490536
He could have won by the end of 1942 had he not done some stupid mistakes.

>Hitler had the opportunity to capture the British army because he hoped to create friendly relations.
>During operation Barbarossa, Hitler decided to stop the imminent fall of Moscow, thus effectively cripplin Russia, yet he was more interested on his idea of Lebensraum.
>Once Hitler freed the Ukrainian region, he chose to opress them instead of accepting their willing support against the Soviets.
>Nazi Germany developed the first Jet Fighter, yet he chose not to use it, becaus it was a "defensive" weapon, thus giving up his opportunity to regain air dominance.
>Etc

The Fuhrer made many mistakes.
>>
Should've waited another 4 years
>>
>>70490875
I was reading through some of Hitler's speeches when I saw something along the lines of
>I decided to wait to attack until the weather was clear, sometimes it is best to wait, especially if your armies can handle it
I think he was talking about the Brits

Tsk tsk tsk I thought, and I thought of Dunkirk
>>
>>70491415
Dunkirk was naivety. He trusted the Anglo.
>>
>>70491360
>Hitler had the opportunity to capture the British army because he hoped to create friendly relations.
It always makes me really sad when I read about how Hitler was apparently crushed when he learned the British would not be on his side.
>>
>>70491662
I couldnĀ“t agree more, in fact, I believe after the occupation of Britain Hitler could of had put Oswald Mosley in place of the British govt. as an ally.
>>
>>70490536
Pretty hard to know what really happent there. Maybe if he didnt get rid of the jews and played their game a bit more he could have taken control of britain or russia then send them all to madagascar. Math is easy, history is hard.
>>
The generals betrayed him because he served his purpose, he got them to the point of being an empire again, but now they were in the midst of war, and Generals main purpose is to win war no matter the cost, even if it is at the cost of the Furhers life. After Dunkirk that was the last straw. Hitler was an honourable man, something that is not worth anything to a man of war. There is a misconception that war is for the honourable, it is not, it is a serpents game. Every man, material, and ally is a pawn, and when it serves it's full potential, it is moved into a place where it is sacrificed for a trade off. Hitler should have never helped Italy or Japan. He should have sold out Japan and used America's blind anger and emotion to their advantage, leave Britain in the dark, America wouldn't have helped Britain if they was money and revenge in it for them. They should have never went toe to toe with the Soviet's, they were defeated and dismantled after the Finnish war, and only began to develop technology and nuclear capabilities when they were sent on the war path. Italy had strong soldiers no matter what anyone said, Rommel and nearly every other officer thought as much. They were useful only when under German command though. Germany should have used the Italians present hate of Mussolini and recruited them after they annexed Italy with their combined strength on the western front since there wasn't a eastern front
>>
>>70492350
>America's blind anger and emotion
The US government had been baiting Japan into attacking them with the intention of going to war with both Japan and Germany. There was no anger.
>>
>>70490536
Invading the soviets was the biggest mistake ever. He knew in september 1941 that he was going to lose in the end. Thus he decided to take as much hebrews with him instead of the earlier relocation plans.
>>
>>70492742
Or you know, the typhus outbreak that killed millions of Germans had something to do with it.
>>
File: 1458696409001.png (55 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1458696409001.png
55 KB, 160x160
It was over with the lend-lease act. The numbers were simply against him.

>>70491256
>The irony of it all was the average SS soldier fought harder for Hitler than the officers directly under Hitler.

Feels so bad man.
>>
>>70492864
That does not exclude each other.
>>
Yes and the German's took the bait when America announced war on Japan. America would have allowed Germany to wipe Britain off the face of the Earth, one less competitor, but Hitler was idealistic and unpredictable, America couldn't risk this. If America was guaranteed a part portion of the British Empire they would have allowed Germany to take Europe, America would have just annexed Canada and other British resources with no British to defend us, Hitler also didn't care for anything other then Europe and the Soviet land.
>>
>>70490536

mfw hitler's dog was named blondie
>>
>>70490536

He went after the Jews instead of simply offering them a deal of giving them their Zionist state if they supported Germany wholeheartedly and helped him make nuke. He had a complete upper hand in the matter and could have had them in his pocket.
>>
Awww...Blondi.
>>
File: IMG-20151202-WA0000.jpg (384 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151202-WA0000.jpg
384 KB, 1200x1600
Got bullied in to killing himself.

Feels bad desu.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.