[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are Hillary's chances of being president at this point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Hill.jpg (235 KB, 2019x867) Image search: [Google]
Hill.jpg
235 KB, 2019x867
What are Hillary's chances of being president at this point?

Personally, I give a conservative estimate of 80%.
>>
>>70490394

As of now yeah - she is the most likely to be President. Stats will change once Trump gets the nom and starts branding her unelectable.
>>
At this point if the GOP doesn't implode, then she's our next President
>>
She actually doesn't have a chance. People are only pretending to support her until the last minute so they can stay hip for as long as possible. Everyone's just hiding their Trump power levels for now.

>h-ha y-yea go Hilary! I t-totally hate T-Trump

Once the general election hits people will finally show their true colours. It's basic high school psychology.
>>
>>70490575
And what if the GOP does implode? She gets elected harder?
>>
No! Trump will win! meme magic is real! You're all shills.

This is a movement.
>>
She bought the presidency. It's already hers. The election is a formality. If someone else "wins", the Supreme Court will reject it.
>>
>>70490648
I hope that's the case. I've met a few people come out of the woodwork supporting Trump, if that's a positive sign.
>>
>>70490648
>70% of the country made up of women and minorities
>even many white men hate Trump

Do you really think a Trump victory is possible?
>>
>>70491595
Unlikely but the main debates might change the tide when people realize that Hillary is a lying scumbag that doesn't really care about the people and just wants power. One can dream. It happened in 1960, it can happen again.
>>
>>70491595
If Trump says the right thing at the right time, then he might be able to get it. It's been an uphill battle for him since the very beginning due to him not giving too many fucks.
>>
>not knowing based john mcafee will become our next president
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.