[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Rand pulling a JEB! on us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 750x1071) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 750x1071
Is Rand pulling a JEB! on us?
>>
>>70489156
Yes.
He might lose his senate seat.
>>
>>70489156
the fucking guy is a medical graduate from Duke University, never served in the military, and has never been in a physical altercation in his life.

Why is he pushing this sort of shit in pic related? It's some stupid political pandering. I don't buy for one second he's a tough guy that lives by the sword for the american people.
>>
>>70489156
That is my all time favorite gun range. Every year they have a huge machine gun shoot and you can blow up cars. If you are ever near Ft.Knox give it a look. Also great prices on firearms.
>>
>>70490355
I think it's just to prove that he supports the second amendment and gun owners. I appreciate the sentiment but it's kinda just a meme for politicans to try and show "hey guys look how hip and cool I am, I like shooting too".
>>
>>70490355
>you have to have been in the military or from the ghetto to enjoy guns
>people with graduate degrees aren't allowed to like things I like
>>
File: 1458264926634.jpg (8 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
1458264926634.jpg
8 KB, 257x196
> knob creek
>>
>>70489156
Oh lawd is that some Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot?
Doesn't he know 88Fags recruit there?
>>
Knob Creek is the most badass thing ever. Democrats would outlaw it the second they had the chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MBf_LvqUsQ (Action starts 25s in)
>>
>>70489883
libertarians are scum.
>>
File: Come_ti_ammazzo_un_killer.jpg (145 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Come_ti_ammazzo_un_killer.jpg
145 KB, 1366x768
>>70490752

Yeah, but this is machineguns with exploding nipples and shit.

He doesn't want to just protect the 2nd. He wants all of us to have grenades and AC-130s!
>>
File: 1445875895486.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1445875895486.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
>>70489156
Rand gets in just because he's in politics. Didn't get put on the bottom of a 6 month waitlist like the rest of us mere mortals. Man of the people indeed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.