[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We've become such pussies. Even Canada could beat us in war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>19 year-old Kurdish female fighter of North Kurdistan celebrates on year of fighting ISIS in Rojava.
>Meanwhile, American college students need safe spaces and counseling after seeing "Trump 2016" written in chalk
>>
To be fair, ISIS is a group of betas in black pyjamas.
>>
>>70488752
PLS B MY GF
>>
>>70488752
YJP are Communists that only through diplomatic blindness the USA says aren't terrorist. they are beneath the PKK, which the USA regards as a terrorist organization.

Not that any of those things are bad, fuck the turkroaches, Workers of the world unite, Desu.
>>
what a qt
>>
how many has she died 72 virgins?
>>
File: marry_me.gif (961 KB, 500x190) Image search: [Google]
marry_me.gif
961 KB, 500x190
>>70488752
When women say "you just can't handle a strong woman" I laugh.

Because they are referring to themselves. They are weak little bitches that cannot handle themselves. I admire strong women.

That girl with the rifle is far more attractive and most likely more powerful than any one of them.
>>
File: angry.png (2 KB, 98x96) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
2 KB, 98x96
>>
>>70488752

How much "fighting" did she actually do though?

I've never seen female Kurdish fighters in combat much. It seems to be mostly the men that do 99 percent of the fighting, and the women just get their photographs taken, sit around and talk, and maybe do their makeup. Like all other 'female soldiers' around the world, they're just there for publicity and for guys on the Internet to jerk off to.
>>
>>70488752
no that just shows how hateful and racist Trump is this transgender isis fighter who migrated to sweden took that evil military fetish rifle from an evil Trump supporter to show lgbt pride.
>>
>>70489592
kurdish women fighters are a meme

every single pic u see with them in combat gear its obvious they are just cosplaying, they are wearing like flip flops and shit with a uniform, terrible trigger discipline, etc.

pure propaganda
>>
File: 1448678412605.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448678412605.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>70488752
>ISIS wants to destroy this
I know I would. damn.
>>
>>70489592
No shit. It is pretty obvious that she hasn't seen any real combat
>>
Oh, so you mean my country isn't a piece of shit that has to send women to war?

Oh yes, boy I sure wish I was like the fucking Kurds. Uneducated, uncivilized, invasive intruders who rape and pillage civilized societies and take advantage of those already at war.

WOAH YOU SURE GOT ME

WOOOAHH
>>
>>70488752
countries get weak without war, when's the last time you had an actual war? not the shitbombing on the middle east, something you had to actually struggle for? thats right, WWII
>>
File: mackmud.jpg (4 MB, 3280x3280) Image search: [Google]
mackmud.jpg
4 MB, 3280x3280
>>70489611
see you evil westerners don't need guns to protect you I am sure this young gay boy would tell you the same and supports hijabs for women now get on your knees and face mecca.
>>
>>70489748
>meme
These are sandnigggers either these girls are the male fighters designated raping toys or they are just cannon fodder literally human shields.
>>
>>70488752

what a qt
>>
>>70489421
>Bumper plates
>25 pound bar
That 60 pounds max
>>
>>70488752
She is cute.
>>
>>70489803
kek
>>
80% of female Kurds have been circumcized, the more you know.
>>
File: WpAQIXh.jpg (42 KB, 600x639) Image search: [Google]
WpAQIXh.jpg
42 KB, 600x639
YUUS!! GO MIGHTY AIR FORCE AND STRIKE THE FEAR OF GOD INTO THEIR HEARTS!!
>>
>>70488752
>she'll never be your qtpi gf
>>
>>70488752
>kurdish woman poses for PR photo
show her in actual combat, and maybe I'd believe you.

but yes, western society is pussified regardless.
>>
File: duck7778211.jpg (236 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
duck7778211.jpg
236 KB, 620x413
IF OUR MIGHT AIR FORCE CANNOT DO IT THEN IT MUST BE OUR FIERCE NAVY!! FEAR GOD BUT DREAD NAUGHT!!
>>
>>70488752
Would oper8 with / 10
>>
>>70489870
WWII was hell for Europe, but American soldiers probably had a worse time of it in Vietnam then they did in WWII.
>>
>>70489959
>Looked it up
>realized that she lifted less than my sorry ass

Shit. I guess she's still strong for a woman?

>>70490237
Looking from the hair, no combat recently.

Looking at her eyes, she's seen something.
Might have actually been a lookout. Women and boys often do that job.
>>
What are you going to to if Turkey kills her?
>>
>>70490058

So it's confirmed that she's not a roastie?
>>
>>70490548
>Looking at her eyes, she's seen something.
no she hasn't, stop making shit up. fucking drama queens.
>>
>>70488752
>urge to fight for kurdish independence rising
>>
>>70490677
>making shit up
>no she hasn't

Look, you're just as guilty of "making shit up" there as I am. Just because your opinion is aligned with a majority here does not make you right.

You really think they wouldn't put her to use? Even as an lookout? You realize that areas in Syria are almost in complete anarchy?

I'm going with a more likely scenario than you either way.
>>
>>70491346
>whiteknighting this hard for an imaginary woman
Kurds have more than enough men left. This "muh kurdish female fighters" is just a fucking PR campaign.
>>
>>70488752
The Trump thing actually happened at my school and even on campus we were fucking ashamed of that reaction.
>>
>>70491540
Do you realize what a "lookout" means?
Do you realize that they rarely see actual combat?
Do you realize that "seeing something" does not mean seeing combat?
Do you realize that saying she's doing things women and boys normally do is the opposite of white knighting?

You are retard. Or a little bitch. Of course it's a PR campaign. If you think you need to point that out after what I said, you need to stop projecting your retardation onto others.
>>
If it wasn't for the Turks Kurds would have their own country, of at least not fucking retarded Muslims.

But how else could defense contractors make profits if there's not always a mess in the ME.
>>
Someone post the edited image with the people of different heights standing on boxes
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.