[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will you react when trump is denied the republican nomination?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1000x563
How will you react when trump is denied the republican nomination?
>>
>>70487807
i totally forgot that ted cruz was in the tmnt movies
>>
File: ohyeah.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
ohyeah.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>70488252
>>
>>70487807
Laugh at how the GOP just threw away their chance at presidency. Then I would stock up on ammo and prepare for Hillary to run this country into the ground.
>>
>>70488252
First post best post
>>
Go innawoods.
>>
>>70488425
this
>>
>>70487807

it's always been enough of a deterrent to chant "we will deny your guy the nomination":
when all western nations were solidly white and in no danger of becoming brown
when whites in former colonies were still in control of those countries and were not harassed
when America was 90% white (as recent as 1965)
when America was 80% white
when America was 70% white
when America was 65% white

now all of those things have given way, and whites are under pressure like we haven't been in over 500 years. you are counting on the fact that whites will allow other whites to cheat them without retaliating, because of solidarity, you are counting on social cohesion to hold when it has already been dissolved.

you are counting on the idea that we are not yet at the tipping point.

it's a gamble; it's always been a gamble to cheat the American people, but it used be a gamble in which the odds were overwhelmingly in your favor, an "easy money" type of gamble.

now the gamble is more like even money. the prospect that all these cucks are going to put their necks on the chopping block at the end of the day for a "$10 will get you $20" bet is pretty sketchy, but they will keep up the charade until the last moment, at which point they will punt to the democrats, and say "let the democrats be the ones to directly defy the will of the people".
>>
I'd fucking riot. I guarantee that someone would get shot if they cockblock Trump.

someone wins a majority of votes and doesn't get the nom? people are already mad as fuck about the system, and it's republicans who are way more likely to do something serious in protest
>>
grab sks and go innawoods
>>
File: brutal.webm (760 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
brutal.webm
760 KB, 426x426
>>70488252
>>
>>70487807
Come to /pol/ and bask in the butthurt
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 479x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 479x712
>>70488252
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.