[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aussie Veteren has ISIS slogan branded into his forehead by Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1400018847389s.jpg (11 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
1400018847389s.jpg
11 KB, 203x248
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-10/jihadist-teenager-accused-of-bashing-jail-inmate/7314120

>The Public Service Association, which represents prison officers, said the 40-year-old former serviceman was sharing a jail cell with the 18-year-old when he was attacked last week at Kempsey jail, on the New South Wales mid north coast.

>It is alleged the teenager bashed his cellmate, before placing a towel over the older prisoner's face and pouring boiling water over him.

>He then allegedly carved 'e4e' into his forehead.

>'E4e' stands for the preferred Islamic State "eye for an eye" punishment based on an interpretation of Sharia law.

Strewth m8s where does this shit end? We used to have the death penalty for treason and that is what we need back to deal with these fucking muslim radicals.
>>
>>70488185
look at this pathetic loser
>>
>>70487402
in other news a nigger ran off with a 15 month old child today after knocking the mother down and the child was found dead in a dumpster later

that was in melbourne, god bless them
>>
File: 1434513309612.jpg (107 KB, 626x450) Image search: [Google]
1434513309612.jpg
107 KB, 626x450
>>70488257
Thanks m8.
>>
>>70488338
Hong Kong are top tier immigrants. Mainland Chinese are gross.
>>
>>70488331
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-10/child's-body-found-in-creek-in-heidelberg-west/7313868?section=vic

Strewth. You can't rule out that the mother killed the baby herself and made up the story though.
>>
>>70488466
>Hong Kong are top tier immigrants
They are chinks m8. Yes they are somewhat civilised but they don't become real Aussies. They stay autistic hive drones no matter how many generations have lived here.
>>
>>70488693
Yea but they dont go around breaking into shit and causing trouble. When you get immigrants from Hong Kong you get doctors and cute corner shops, when you get immigrants from Sudan you get giant machete fights and crime rates soar.
>>
File: curriedpotato.jpg (32 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
curriedpotato.jpg
32 KB, 700x467
>>70488331
>>70488466
The mother has an evil look on her poo in loo face and it looks like the child was a retard.

So I would guess she did what they do in the old country and just threw the unwanted baby away.
>>
>>70488851
ehhhhh alright i actually care less now
>>
>>70488845
>Yea but they dont go around breaking into shit and causing trouble
That is true but they cause a different sort of problem with their separateness and the atomising effect they have on communities.

I just hate when people make the "asians are good immigrants" argument just because they aren't as violent as niggers.

We don't want any immigrants at all.
>>
>>70488999
Yea but look at it like this, with the shit thats happening in politics and the attitude towards multiculturalism around today we will 100% get immigrants. I would MUCH rather have Asian immigrants that segregate themselves but still contribute to society then a bunch of niggers who go around ruining everything while we pay the bill for them to do that.
>>
>>70489250
>we will 100% get immigrants
I do not accept this. In some ways the quiet way the Asian immigrants infiltrate our society actually allows for the government to import more than they would if they were importing more loudly dysfunctional types.

No, the Asian immigrants are a special type of cancer.

We should not allow ourselves to be co-opted into defending them. We must oppose all immigration of shitskins.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.