[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scholar with 60 suspensions starts huge brawl at school.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: malikwilson.jpg (73 KB, 325x406) Image search: [Google]
malikwilson.jpg
73 KB, 325x406
>As detailed in criminal complaints, Malik Wilson and his 17-year-old foe exchanged “multiple punches” around 7 AM Wednesday in the cafeteria of Pinellas Secondary School in Pinellas Park.

>Despite demands from a cop to cease fighting, Wilson (seen at right) only stopped throwing punches after being doused with pepper spray.

>In addition to the evacuation of other students, the melee “required the crisis team to respond and disrupted not only food preparation and service, but testing of both high school and middle school students as well as transportation by buses,” a complaint notes.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/k-12/high-school-disciplinary-problem-arrested-327958
>>
>>70486609
60 suspenjsions?>?????

this nigga literally spent 2 years of school at home
>>
what did the white man do to this young gentleman of color to make him act in this way

absolutely unacceptable on the universitys part. do they even know what year it is?
>>
File: 1458756146003.jpg (47 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1458756146003.jpg
47 KB, 400x323
>>70486609
>60 suspensions

Literally how do you get to that point without getting expelled???
>>
>>70486842
be black
>>
>>70486842
only whites get expelled because we are held to a higher standard than everyone else for some fucking reason
>>
>>70486842
This is why I'm not a big fan of "state's rights" as the answer to the federal problem - because as bad as federal government workers are, state and municipality government workers are even worse.
>>
>>70486609
Hey everyone gets into trouble as a kid, it's perfectly normal and everyone does it, he's a good boy he just got into a little rustle that's all. You shouldn't judge people based on one little insignificant, isolated incident.
>>
>>70486842
>http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/k-12/high-school-disciplinary-problem-arrested-327958
If we expelled all blacks with more than 10 suspensions, it would basically be school segregation all over again. To accommodate blacks, standards must be lowered. We haven't yet figured out how low is low enough.
>>
>>70487508
But this doesn't help anyone, especially not black people.
>>
File: 1460162664551.gif (164 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460162664551.gif
164 KB, 480x360
>>70486609
>Scholar

I fucking lost... Topkek (f am)
>>
>>70486609
he dindu nuffin yall crackaz be rayciss he a good boy
>>
>>70486609
53 of those suspensions were for preaching the gospel and reading books
>>
>>70486609
>Pinellas

literally in my county, wtf. Thank god this was a secondary school and not an actual regular school.
>>
>>70488160

Being diverse and accommodating is much more important than helping children.
>>
>>70487314
>implying block grants from the Department of Education aren't currently twisting local officials to the feds will
>>
File: 150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg (59 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg
59 KB, 1160x629
>>70486609

clearly the problem is lack of funding in schools

the cop should not have intervened.

he just needed to blow off a little steam
>>
>>70486609
>In addition to the evacuation of other students, the melee “required the crisis team to respond and disrupted not only food preparation and service, but testing of both high school and middle school students as well as transportation by buses,”

They do evacuations every time a nigger chimps out now? Kek, chimpouts were a daily occurrence at my school.

Am I reading this wrong?
>>
“Our hope is that their time spent at Pinellas Secondary will help prepare them for their future endeavors such as college, an industry career, or any other career of their choosing.”

Oooooh if I could be a nigger for a day....
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.