[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's make America even greater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 960.jpg (79 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
79 KB, 960x540
/Pol/ let's make a political party.
We need a name.
We need solutions.
Here are mine:

Political party ideas

>Drugs
Make Marijuana legal in the states that allow it. States should be allowed to decide for themselves. Keep other hard drugs illegal due to their nature. Invest in rehabilitation instead of prison, create hybrid rehab/prison facilities.
> Abortion
Should be up to the state whether it is legal or not. If it is legal, cannot use taxpayer dollars to pay for it. It's your choice, but we aren’t going to pay for it if we don't believe in it
> Guns:
Leave specifics up to the state, but federal law should keep rifles, bolt action and semi auto, legal, and all handguns legal. Demand extensive background checks, but not gun registration. Anyone who intends to use them within the laws should have no fear of background checks. Govt. should not know who has guns, or how many.
> Foreign Relations
Immediately stop all foreign aid. Our country has no responsibility to aid other countries when we have homeless veterans, a gigantic budget deficit, and unaffordable education. Keep military spending high, but cut the programs that do not apply to advancing technology, or maintaining/expanding our military. No social experiments, no Iraqi gas stations, no giving weapons to other countries. Project power through our economy and military. If they don't respond to economic measures, they must be certain we are willing to use military methods to achieve our goals.

>Jobs
Maintain extremely strict standards for welfare and unemployment. Create database for employers who are seeking employees, and match people on gov programs to jobs. If the person refuses to accept the job, they lose a large portion of Welfare and all unemployment benefits. Allow people to stay on until a job can be found, or to help support family initially. Reduce food stamp use to only essentials. Rice, chicken, vegetables, water, pasta, basic foods. Nothing without basic nutritional standards.
>>
>>70486546
You literally stole another anons ideas on he would run shit
>>
>>70488624
>stole
>ideas
i hope i don't have to explain why it is fucking impossible to steal an idea.
>>
>>70486546
Agreed with everything but the hard drugs thing. Sovereignty over ones body is key to living a liberated existence, and people overrate the dangers of hard drugs anyway. Make all drugs legal and do not put people in rehab unless they give consent to it. Let people use drugs and if they severely hurt or kill another person, then put them in rehab.

Let people do what they want.
>>
>>70486546
Why don't we just have a Trump party?
>>
Abortion, when a woman's life is not in danger, should NEVER be legal.
>>
>>70486546
Will we be able to keep our status as a superpower?
>>
>Keep other hard drugs illegal due to their nature
Marijuana causes a lot of unpleasant effects and offers no tangible benefits and has zero cultural relevance in the West.

Just keep it illegal.
>>
>>70495029
fuck off australia
>>
>>70495029
>legal weed
>dumb stoners won't vote anymore since you can't promise them weed
Sounds like a win to me.
>>
>>70486546
>Anchor babies, aka traitors by birthright, and illegals not first
>le weed
Fuck off le.ddit
>>
>>70495155
fuck you fatty
>>
Instead of an expensive database and bureaucracy that comes with it, we should have a negative income tax and get rid of welfare entirely. Voila! No more welfare cliffs.
>>
>>70495275
Stoners tend to be Leftists so they'll still vote for irrelevant issues. Probably even more so after having their mental capacity further reduced with easy access to marijuana.

Basically baby boomers, but worse.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.