[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do white people have some kind of cuck faggot gene in them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: boy tries to look like milo.png (617 KB, 547x729) Image search: [Google]
boy tries to look like milo.png
617 KB, 547x729
The Swedish are pretty much the whitest people on earth and look at how fucking weak and pathetic they all are.

Their most famous person is a talentless autistic faggot who screams at video games for the amusement of mentally handicapped children.
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>70485885
yes rest in peace germany
>>
>>70485885
It's not a cuck gene, a gene that relates to sympathy in th brain, which blacks do not have but instead use a survive tactic of leeching from their lesser minds
>>
I was just reading a book by a Saudi Islamist who said the Jews are trying to turn white people gay as a revenge for the holocaust lol
>>
File: diversity.jpg (179 KB, 1024x878) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
179 KB, 1024x878
>>70485981
the le master race sure is cucked
>>
>>70485885
To be fair, Zlatan is the most popular swede, Even if he is a bosnian muslim.
>>
>>70486178
this.
>>
>>70485885
Probably.
>>
>>70485981
>We killed each others on a pointless war then needed workforce. It's their fault that we needed them.

How about you faggots learn about peace. Nvm you learned it the hard way.

>>70486051
lol, nothing making white people gay more than white people.
>>
>>70485885
Yeah it's not like whites didn't cuck every other race and made niggers the ultimate slave cucks or anything. Oh wait.
>>
>>70485885
Up until 1975, Swedes ran eugenics programs to keep Sweden White and pure.
But Oil Crisis in 1973 meant that Sweden's economy was cucked and they elected Cuckservative party which started to flood Sweden with shitskins to combat workers' unions to lower wages (same thing happened in the US).
So whose it fault?
I say it's a fault of both right and left.
Both were greedy (both unions and business) fucks in high powers didn't remotely care about the Native population, only threw shit at each other while native population clean everything.
>>
>>70485885
It's all jewish brainwashing.
>>
>>70485885
No it's called long periods of prosperity. Ramzpaul has a good video on this with Romans. Same shit is happening.
>>
>>70485885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQEVDdb2tSY
>>
>>70486876
It's not just memes, I'm being serious. Propganada was intensified tremendously thanks to the introduction of the television, even more so when color TVs were introduced. When roughly every household had a television set. The leaders we have today are the first generation to have lived their entire lives where the TV was common place and likely watched it all their lives as well. Soon we will have leaders entirely raised by the internet. It's a scary thought.

>>70486923
Also this. We've become so wealthy and comfortable that we've strayed morally and have fallen to decadence. I used to oppose it but I welcome another world war (preferably one that kills a ton of shitskins) so the west can be uncucked for at least a few generations. The constant threat and happening of war kept us from getting too docile and relaxed.
>>
>>70485885
hmm good theory there seems to be a correlation between whiteness and cuckness ,

For example Italians and spansih are less white but they are macho as fuck but not as macho as those brown people in latin America now those guys don't give a shit about sexism
>>
delete this
>>
>>70485885
It's what happens when a guilt-based culture bumps up against a shame-based culture.

Guilt works well at maintaining a civilisation unless that guilt drives you to invite millions of people that do not feel guilty for taking all your shit while raping your wives and daughters.
>>
>>70486061
Is that a fucking counter strike knife.
>>
>>70485885
To be cucked, you must first have a prosperous country in the first place. Otherwise noone can parasite off you.
>>
>>70485885
They're just like women. Been sheltered all their lives in first world countries so they all grow up to be beta fucks.
>>
>>70491402
And by women I mean like how they're protected all their lives by men and don't have any struggles in their lives so they turn homosexual or feminist or some other shit so they can get a taste of how it feels to be in an oppressed minority group
>>
File: 1453824689680.jpg (9 KB, 216x200) Image search: [Google]
1453824689680.jpg
9 KB, 216x200
>>70485885
Felix wouldn't be screaming like an autistic faggot if it didn't make him metric assloads of effortless money. Don't pretend you wouldn't take his place if you could.
>>
>>70485885
>the future will be filled with cute loli traps
thank you, jews
>>
>>70486178
hes actually catholic
>>
>>70485885
Whites have a high capacity for empathy, which is why they feel the need to "help" others so much.

Combine this with cultural marxism, and bam, huge cucks.

Niggers don't have empathy, which is why they're such niggers.
>>
>>70492557
>Whites have a high capacity for empathy
AYYY LMAO
good one I actually lold
didnt Hitler kill 6 million Jews? and didnt Europeans Invade America and kill millions of Native Americans and Mexicans and Enslaved a whole race of people?
they they're like WERE Americans now.
>whites
>empathy
oh you
>>
>>70493590
>didnt Hitler kill 6 million Jews?
Didn't he write a book explaining himself? When was the last time Jamal wrote a political disertation about why he robs old ladies?
Also Europeans were the victims, if you read the actual history they just wanted to talk and share the bounties of the earth and the Indians just chimped out on them and forced them to fight till death.
>>
>>70489229
Depends, can he run faster when holding it out?
>>
>>70493590
Most other races on earth at that time were even more barbaric and bloodthirsty. You can't project modern day sensibilities on the past.
>>
>>70491826
I would take his money but being popular for screaming at video games, no.
>>
Exterminate the whites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei8Al3cucSg
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.