[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protester shouting about ZIONIST JEWS at Bernie Sanders even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: bszj.png (321 KB, 850x442) Image search: [Google]
bszj.png
321 KB, 850x442
Protester shouting about ZIONIST JEWS at Bernie Sanders event! Oy vey!
Will the mainstream media even cover this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgdfhFbsX9A
>>
Good, their red pilling has begun. Soon they will turn on their masters and vote for Trump.
>>
File: shut-it-down-jew-horn.png (218 KB, 752x529) Image search: [Google]
shut-it-down-jew-horn.png
218 KB, 752x529
>>70485585
>>
>>70485672
>Soon they will turn on their masters and vote for Trump.

Trump's working for zionists also, you think he could be on jew owned television for 10 years without being in the pocket of some rich zionist?

get real, they'll all in the bag, we have to assume that no candidate is trustworthy

we should make plans for success based upon any candidate winning, the whole election process is a scam to make everyone feel defeated, the person who supports the losing candidate feels defeated when they lose and the person who supports the winning candidate feels defeated when their candidate doesn't do what they thought they would

fuck that, decide what we want and make sure we get it no matter who wins
>>
>>70485585
BASED NIGGER REDPILLING BERNFAGS
>>
>>70485585
is anybody else bothered by the niggers referring to one another as "sisters and brothers"?

It's like one step away from "comrade" or "citizen", creepy as fuck.
>>
>>70488048

not really. But the fact that he referred to zionists and the federal reserve and bernie deflected that whole portion of the question is telling.
>>
>>70485585

He only let the guy talk because he's black, imagine if it was a white male, he would be silenced and dragged out instantly. Bernie has no spine though, i could see him visibly flustered that someone was calling him out for being a slimy ass kike.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 712x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 712x795
>>70485585
>>
File: CfkORE6XEAAaZbO.jpg (80 KB, 718x521) Image search: [Google]
CfkORE6XEAAaZbO.jpg
80 KB, 718x521
>>70487710

Trump knows how to get attention, he's an entertainer. That's why he's on TV all the time, but the coverage is 90% negative lies and propaganda about him. The man has more than 10 billion.. a rich zionist can't buy him. He literally told a group of Jewish Republicans "You don't want to support me because I don't want your money, I know it.". He also named George Soros^ He's our only hope.
>>
>>70485585
>the lady translating his speech into sign language
>"brotha, brotha brotha"
>after hearing his rant about Zionists controlling the Federal Reserve Bernie asks him to reformulate his rant into a question
>"...Palestine" -crowds erupts in cheers-

What a great video.
>>
>>70485585
OP is one of them

See >>70485538
they come on here mocking us getting off at our replies
>>
>last 3 FED chairmen jewish
>FED not run by jews
>>
File: angry.png (2 KB, 98x96) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
2 KB, 98x96
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.