[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why dont homeless just move innawoods and live off the land
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22
File: homestead-cabin.jpg (1 MB, 1270x818) Image search: [Google]
homestead-cabin.jpg
1 MB, 1270x818
pretty stupid to head to the city if your desperate and broke. parking is $20, how you expect to live?
>>
>>70485265
OK...would you like it if some homeless people just moved onto your property?
I have a small farm and I don't what anybody fucking with my horses, chickens or bees.
>>
>>70485265
Homeless folks are usually dependent on booze and or drugs, can't get those things in the wilderness. Plus if I had land I wouldn't want someone trashing it up/trespassing/stealing.
>>
>>70485442
plenty of remote non used land to squat on
>>
>>70485265

Because these people mostly don't have the skills to survive off the land for any extended amount of time or would rather just panhandle.

From living in a rural area with a good amount of land, I can safely say I could live without a lot of modern things. I built a cabin over a few months somewhere on my property no one knows about, or will ever know about, and I will often go out there for a week or two at a time and just live with few provisions. I take my dog, food, some extra water just in case (there is a small stream not far away), tools, books, and other things I don't leave there like an extra blanket or lamp/candles just in case. If you know what you're doing and can put it into practice it's not hard to do.

Probably helps that I didn't grow up in a city or suburb though.
>>
>>70485442

Wouldn't the bees just defend themselves and fuck that hobo up?
>>
>>70485580
This is the reason for the most part. They are either crazy, no appeal to reason. Or they want alcohol and drugs(not blaming them), can't get that stuff regularly living an outdoors lifestyle.
>>
>>70485265
Homeless people are not homeless because they fell on hard times. They are severely mentally ill drunkards and drug addicts. They stay in inner cities because that is where the drug and alcohol supplies are. That is where they can make money pan handling and stealing things. That is where they can make money collecting and selling scrap.

>>70485442
There is plenty of federal land where dispersed camping is legal.. You can stay in any one place up to two weeks at a time, then you have to move a few miles away so you're not squatting.
All of this is beside the real issue.
>>
>>70485580
You can make 96% spirit with just potatoes.
Much better than booze.
>>
>>70485265
no heroin there
>>
>>70485265
Cant find heroin innawoods
>>
>>70485265
Simple
You will never meet girls

Girls aren't interested in visiting your boring and isolated rape cabin
>>
>>70485265
In modern society homeless people are almost universally fucked beyond belief, mentally ill or have literally rejected everything but drugs/alcohol in their life.

It takes almost anti-agency to not live ANYWHERE in a welfare state.
>>
Because people own the land

we dont live in pre manifest destiny any more
>>
>>70485265
Because most land is owned by the government.
>>
>>70485988
>>70485993
not like the sidewalk is free land either, yet there they are.
>>
File: 1460168709062.jpg (73 KB, 640x570) Image search: [Google]
1460168709062.jpg
73 KB, 640x570
Homeless anon here, staying with a friend for the weekend.

The shit I rely on is only located in big cities or I'd go innawoods in a heartbeat. I need access to food pantries/soup kitchens, panhandling, liquor store, homeless resource centers for showering, personal hygiene, etc.

I have a shitty tent in a wooded patch very close to a major interstate, so I'm not worried about getting caught or fucked with by other tweakers.
>>
>>70485265
because it's hard to survive of the land and homeless are stupid lazy fucks who want hand outs, god you are retarded
>>
>>70486044

Public space.

If I found a homeless person on my property, I would remove them at the point of a rifle or my cock, depending on the mood.
>>
>>70485265
You can make mad duckets panhandling in the city. Half them cats you see on the street be stayin in mad phat hotels at night.
>>
File: porquenolosdos.jpg (55 KB, 625x430) Image search: [Google]
porquenolosdos.jpg
55 KB, 625x430
>>70487131
>>
>>70485265
Most of them have mental sickness.

Also, why would you work to survive in the wild when you are fed in the soup thing?

Guess what. In my country it is illegal to give food or money to the beggars.
And guess what. There is no homeless in the city.
>>
File: 1458219639072.png (103 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1458219639072.png
103 KB, 2000x2000
>>70485265
The all homeless ppeople are bad is not true, to an extant.

I say about 97% to 98% of the homeless people you meet in the USA became homeless due to either drugs/alcohol/financial problems. The leftover 2 to 3 percent either choose to be homeless or become homeless due to an uncertain turn of events, these people are the good homeless people, if you wanna call them that.

All in all you willl rarely come across a person from the 2nd sentence, mostly from the 1st sentence is what you find in the streets.

To directly in the most concise matter to answer OP's question, no, it is extremely hard for a homeless person to survive in the USA, everyone shits on you for being homeless, people look at you either with disgust or pity or no remorse, cops see you as a free target with the same applying to criminals.

It's easy picking food that is still good from a grocery market that just threw it away for a fresh stock, point is, it's extrmeel difficult as a homeless person to survive on the streets of america, not aplying to the homeless who reside in alaska obviously since they get free money to survive.
>>
Because the reason they're homeless in the first place is because they're lazy and stupid.
>>
If they were self sufficient, they most likely wouldn't be homeless in the first place.
>>
>>70485663
>Probably helps that I didn't grow up in a city or suburb though.

Doubt it. What you're describing isn't particularly hard save for the raw physical labor involved.
>>
>>70485580
>>70485734
Shrooms
>>
>>70485265
Finding enough calories in the woods is near impossible without violating poaching laws and even if you don't give a fuck it would be hard as hell for an average man to find enough food to sustain himself even if he had a backpack full of supplies. People are group animals and for good reason.
>>
>>70487131
Great...now I have another thing to worry about. Homeless people. I guess it gives me a reason to walk around my land with a long gun instead of a sidearm.
>>
File: 1458698390992.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458698390992.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>go to the forest
>get food, fight animals, make my own bed, make my own fire
>struggle to live everyday

or

>sitting on the street doing nothing
>sometimes people gives you money
>go to a 7Eleven and buy some shit to eat
>repeat the process

gee I wonder why they do that
>>
>>70487789

I know what you mean in a way, but the people I have encountered in this places couldn't even hunt much less trap, butcher, grow a garden without weird hydroponics, etc. Anecdotal for sure, but yeah. I had easy access to the woods growing up though and was encouraged to figure out what to do or seek out the knowledge in how to survive with very little. I didn't just sit inside and play video games when I could have an actual adventure.
>>
>>70485898
They aren't interested in smelly hobos either way.
>>
>>70485265
They do, here in my town we have a lot of wooded areas inside the city. The homeless fucks have tents and what not inside these woods, and get meat and stuff that grocery stores discard that are actually edible, just wrinkled fruits and vegetables and cuts of fat with plenty of meat on them. The money they pan handle they use it on drugs and alcohol.

Source: friend since middle school became homeless about 4 years ago
>>
>>70485265
you can't get crack or meth innawoods
>>
>>70485265
Because if you start squatting in somebody else's property and there's no witnesses anywhere in an earshot, chances are you're going to get ventilated.
>>
>>70485265
because there is no cheap liquor in the woods, nor any dipshit cucks to get gibs from.
>>
>>70487936
They don't need to buy anything to eat if they just eat wasted food.
>>
>>70485265
Homeless are almost uniformly mentally ill
Also drugs and booze are harder to find in the wild
>>
I've actually looked into doing this. I'm not homeless but I wonder how feasible it is, especially in a state with a lot of government owned land. If my wife and kids ever died, I'd probably sell the house, put all of what isn't owed to the bank in a savings account (it becomes my retirement fund) and then go off innawoods. No mortgage payments. No bills. No worries. Just let my VA disability hit my bank account and use that $500 a month to cover "innawoods luxuries" like replacing a worn out tent with a new tent from the store, soda, weed, doctor visits, renting a car to go to visit buddies.

When I got too old to stay innawoods, I'd get that retirement account a good o'l looksee and set up a plan to live out my days. And if it's actually happeneing, I'll jsut stay innawoods and find a youngster to apprentice as the innawoods hermit.
>>
>>70487881
I've survived off squirrels alone. Take in consideration the thousands of birds, it's not very touch at all. In dry weather you can save the meat too so you don't have to hunt every day.

I've survived in the desert fir a week without food or water, it's all there if you know how to find it.
>>
>>70487912
Most homeless avoid rural areas and if you find a genuine hobo chances are they would be mostly harmless. I'd be more worried about guerrilla weed growers and the occasional mobile meth lab.

Still, having a rifle is always nice.
>>
>>70485737
the BLM will burn their camps down, shoot all their dogs and then charge them with felonies and for letting their animals eat federally owned grass....
>>
>>70488095
friend story pls
>>
>>70488603
Hunting birds and squirrels for food on goverment property is actually considered poaching in most places.
>>
>>70487612
Even most financially destitute homeless go to shelters and then try to get a job. The homeless you see on the street don't want to be in shelters since they can't do drugs and have to follow rules.
>>
>>70485265
typical homeless beggars lack the skills and ambition to do many things, because those who do aren't homeless for long

the genuine victim of circumstance who just can't catch a break is comparatively rare - and is likely to turn around in prison

>>70488209
>Crack innawoods
not in North America anyway

>Meth innawoods
you'd be surprised how many remote groups of drug addicts/growers there are out there - meth addled rednecks are a thing in several states

they'd shoot you sooner than share, but it's out there

>>70488390
>booze innawoods
proof that homeless are utterly lacking in skills
- moonshine isn't hard to make
>>
File: 1458509622500.jpg (35 KB, 349x352) Image search: [Google]
1458509622500.jpg
35 KB, 349x352
>>70488764
>Spent most of his time during high school playing Final Fantasy, rarely showing up to class
>Somehow manages to graduate
>Mom hates him
>He joins the military
>Marries a landwhale 10 years older than him he met on the internet
>Deserts military
>Spends all his time playing Final Fantasy while his wife works to support him
>We meet this crazy bitch sometime in 2011
>Married with a guy in the military, has 4 kids
>The guy is always deployed
>Friend starts cheating on her wife with her
>Wife eventually finds out
>Divorces him, kicks him out
>Friend has been homeless ever since

That's about it. I learned how to get drunk for really cheap though, that's something I like about the homeless
>>
>>70485265
No food.

No one to teach them how to hunt, farm, etc.
>>
>>70489095
why the fuck did he

marry a landwhale (from the internets at that)

join the military (then deserting)

play final fantasy

cheat on landwhale with a crazy bitch (and why did he get caught?)

i no understand
>>
>>70487936
>mexico
>thinks being homeless in an urban area is easier than making a life for yourself innawoods

kek

You could literally go to a library, rent or steal a homesteading manual, and then head to the woods to get your shit together. There is no retirement plan for being a streetwalking hobo, but you can comfortably live by yourself in the middle of nowhere once you soldier through the hard part of erecting a cabin. If you're homeless to begin with, poaching shouldn't really be an issue.
>>
I grew up in the PNW, hunting, fishing, and hiking. I have a lot of experience outdoors, and with a truck full of equipment I could probably live off the land indefinitely.

But the homeless don't have a truck and they don't have equipment.

The minimum you would need to survive indefinitely would be a section of gill net and a stream small enough to net but big enough to provide you with fish.
>>
>>70485265

I'm probably about to do this.

Background on me: 33 years old, always worked and hated it. Shit jobs, always getting electricity/gas shut off because I'm poor. If I get ahead, car gets towed for having a flat tire etc... just getting screwed nonstop and working 40-50 hours a week for over a decade and never managed to have more than 3000 dollars saved. I am aware that this is because I'm unskilled and uneducated, but can't change that.

So I am about to be evicted since I ran out of money again. I would rather just be a free person than work shit jobs with teenagers and niggers so I can make rent at some shitty apartment. I already threw away the 'best years of my life' and it wasn't worth it.

If I had kids or responsibilities to anybody but myself I wouldn't.

Also, no drugs or alcohol problem here. I have mental problems like depression but I'm actually a straight shooter. I just don't like being taken advantage of and cucked by rich people and landlords all the time. I'm done with it.
>>
>>70489258
Because he has an ingrained NEET mentality, the guy has never worked. He didn't give a shit about getting caught, all 3 of them went to the same school, that my friend's ex-wife was paying for, by the way
>>
>>70485265
The county can still make you pay taxes. If you're so remote that the country can't find you you'll die. Which means no fire because they'll notice the regular smoke.
>>
File: 1448306844363.jpg (39 KB, 634x588) Image search: [Google]
1448306844363.jpg
39 KB, 634x588
>>70485265
You do understand like 80% of the homeless are fucking retarded right?
>>
>>70486791
>The shit I rely on is only located in big cities or I'd go innawoods in a heartbeat. I need access to food pantries/soup kitchens, panhandling, liquor store, homeless resource centers for showering, personal hygiene, etc.
you don't need these things
you are demanding gibs instead of living off the land
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 348x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 348x540
>>70485808
>>70485867
>implying you can't grow opium from literal poppy seeds you get from the grocery store

Y'all niggas need to STEP UP
>>
File: 1427247373184.gif (2 MB, 400x560) Image search: [Google]
1427247373184.gif
2 MB, 400x560
>>70485265
Been homeless, it's actually not that hard to get food in this country, lots of places will give you free food if you explain your situation and don't have any expectation from them. Money is a bit harder to come by but not all that hard, just hold up a sign and find a highway interchange.

More people = more opportunities which equates to easier living.
>>
>>70489095
>drunk for really cheap though

In Florida you can get over a a half gallon of hardish beer (8%) for 3.33. Shit was so cash.
>>
>>70489662
>grocery store
>innawoods
>>
>>70485265
There are plenty of "homeless" people that live in rural areas. It's just that rather than begging or living of the land, they steal broken down cars and run meth labs.
>>
There are homeless shelters that will make it possible for you to have a roof over your head for the night, and churches that will give you a baloney sandwich in the morning.

Have you ever "lived off the land"? That shit is hard work, and it's not like they have rifles and skinning knives in their shopping carts. Also many of them are mentally ill or have problems with drugs or alcohol
>>
>>70489095
>Spent most of his time during high school playing Final Fantasy

Was it FFXI?
>>
>>70489737
>buy seeds
>move innawoods
>plant seeds
>?????
>profit
>>
>>70489662
>doesn't know about European homeless harvesting poppies from public gardens
>>
>>70485663
This sounds so comfy. One day...
>>
>>70485442
bees are cool man
>>
>>70485265
they are dependent on the society, although there are a small percentage who do this.. Personally if i were any worse off this is what i would do.
>>
>>70487838
you don't get addicted to shrooms, it's a fucking psychedelic. That's what experimenting kids and liberals take, not the shit that lets you end up on the streets.
>>
>>70489969
bees are pretty cool
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 593x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 593x541
>>70490002
I was a heroin addict for about 2 years (one year clean here)

Psychedelics are literally the anti addiction drug. Once you are addicted hard enough, though, your brain naturally starts to fear psychedelics because it doesn't know what demons will be encountered
>>
>>70485265
Homesteading laws. It's been illegal since the 70s I think.
>>
File: 1455336332063.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1455336332063.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>70485725
Bees always have to be on guard for that very reason. Where do you think the term "honeypot" came from?
>>
>>70489662
I thought you needed opium poppy? I've been wanting to grow poppy for a while now. Pills are way to expensive in FL now.
>>
>>70485265

that's my plan

I've read Walden

I've played Banished

totally doable
>>
If I was homeless, I would definitely kill myself.
>>
File: 1439567943019.jpg (3 KB, 210x199) Image search: [Google]
1439567943019.jpg
3 KB, 210x199
>>70490286
Do it now, before you wake up homeless.
>>
File: image.png (1017 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1017 KB, 1600x900
>>70490220
You need (I think this is the spelling) papaver somnoferim or close to that

Which is the poppy seeds you get in the grocery store

The best to do is go to some Arab market and buy them, because they will probably not be steamed

But either way, if you germinate enough of even the ones from Safeway, some will grow

Trust me, some will grow
>>
>>70485265
Living in the woods is hard and a lot of work, and if you run into trouble you'll have no one to help you.

Living in the city they get free shit, free medical care, and suckers to hand them 20 dollar bills
>>
>>70485265

because that's work. they want to be parasites.
>>
>>70485265
90% of homeless are homeless because of a mental illness or low IQ.

Moving them out wont do shit except get them killed.

the other 10% are temporary homeless.
>>
Its illegal in most states to squat in the woods and set up tents or build shacks you usually have to own the land to do that
Or I would just build a shack right now
>>
>>70490220
Definitely you need papaver somniferan or something like that, which is your normal grocery store variety

You just have to start a bunch of them, like the whole jar, because a ton of them have been destroyed by the grocery store by steaming (to prevent what you want to do) but they fuck their job up

Oh and also it's not illegal to grow them anyway
>>
File: 1457715677314.jpg (34 KB, 600x890) Image search: [Google]
1457715677314.jpg
34 KB, 600x890
>>70490534
>>70489601
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 300x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 300x304
>>70490356
>>70490545
Fug it wouldn't load my boast thought it didn't semd
>>
>>70490356
>>70490545
What do I need to know about extraction? I use to have a guide to extract it into opium, then to morphine and then H but I lost it ages ago.

Is it still easy to order dried bulbs? I haven't found a legit dealer in a while. Last two places I ordered from never came and I was refunded.
>>
>>70487587

>And guess what. There is no homeless in the city.

because they are all in internet cafes
>>
>>70490162
enough people can't enjoy them even without severe addictions to nasty shit and everything that comes with that (which is probably more important in that relation)...

My first opiate experience was so fucked up that i never felt the urge to try it a gain, guess i was lucky.
>>
I'm addicted to Limp Bizkit.
>>
>>70491086

that's some heavy shit

take care man
>>
>>70490731
>What do I need to know about extraction?
Just google it, it's an easy water or alcohol extraction (depending on what you want to do). If afghan peasants can do it i'm sure you'll manage somehow.

The problem isn't the extraction, it's that you need a shit ton of raw opium. They usually use oil barrels for the first step of extraction (boiling the raw opium in water) for a reason...
>>
>>70490809
I have an opiate habit but I'm not dependent on them by any means, I've done them monthly for almost 8 years, IVing for 5. But that's pills, now that they're so expensive H is starting to come around but I haven't found anything quality and don't have a hookup

Now, xanax on the otherhand I'm completely dependent on and probably couldn't live without.
>>
File: 1459490665940.jpg (270 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1459490665940.jpg
270 KB, 400x399
>>70491086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDAEs_vYWuw
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 435x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 435x571
>>70491348
I mean, here you are objectively wrong. Maybe extraction of morphine yea, but heroin you have to actually make new chemical bonds

Afghan peasants don't do it, they actually send opium to Sicily and its processed there

>>70491533
I was doin about a g of h, half a g or more of speed, and 3 or 4 bars a day.
>>
Average salary for a panhandler is $70,000.

City people are stupid.
>>
>>70491348
So ideally, how big of a plot do I need for a personal small harvest, how often and what season? Could I manage with a 4'x6' space or more? Also, can't you slice the bulb and smoke the dried "milk" and other things?

>>70492019
That sounds heavy man. I know no one plans on being addicted but I couldn't even afford that. I normally blast 120mg of oxy or 2-3 Dilaudid. I'm not an upper person and I've seen way too many people get fucked up on speed. I'm prescribed 1mg 3x daily but I've been trying to get pushed up because of my tolerance. I need to eat a bar just for my anxiety and I normally run our in a week so I'm dry for 3, sucks but then again, if I took them daily I'd have serious withdraw problems.
>>
>>70492019
i was just talking about the alkaloid extraction part resulting in opium. The isolation of morphine (and conversion to H-base) is also fairly simple and everything somebody that had a chemistry course in highschool should be able to achive, but it's not worth the effort if you're still talking about processing whatever you can scrape together from the 5 plants in your backyard.
>>
>>70485265
In Spain you cant live off the land unless you own it and comply with the law, its forbidden to make fire and all sorts of shits, its either play the game or die.
>>
>>70492347
Lol bro

I know that I'm being an idiot here

But you know you can legally order however much you want of chemicals that are basically molecularly identical to Xanax?

Xanax is a schedule 2 (or is it 3) it's analogs are not band

You can order a shitload of different azepans and shit like that. Just look up the effects you like most, or at least which is "like" which prescribed benzo. You can literally get grams of Xanax for like 100 bucks.
>>
>>70492883
I've never ordered RCs and don't know where to start. I need this though. Badly.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x360
>>70492347
Oh and for growin it

You do not need a big piece of land

I think one acre of land gets like 4 kilograms of opium or something. I don't know, if you grow it right you can get a SHITLOAD of opium from a 10x10 square
>>
>>70492347
no idea how yields per plant are, i think per area it was somewhere around 10kg of refined opium/acre though
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 524x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 524x524
>>70492989
There's ones that are probably better for you than Xanax. Xanax was just chosen for its quick onset. But I don't even like Xanax as much as k pins. So, if you're like me, and want a real steady chill instead of a black out, RCs are better than anything you'll get prescribed

And if you're smart, will make you more money
>>
>>70493128
Nope, I prefer my xanax. Kpin are nice but I don't black out on them or forget shit anymore. I'd like to try something with a more mellow, longer body high but I still need the quick onset for actual anxiety.

Seriously, can you point me in a direction? Do I need to darkweeb or are open RC sites legit?
>>
>>70493357
RC sites are legit (most)

Just find what people review the sites as over multiple boards
>>
>>70493128
>RCs are better than anything you'll get prescribed
And might have unknown side effects since nobody took the effort to runs those through clinical trials. That's something one should at least consider with stuff like that.
>>
>>70492160
This is why I never give money to a panhandler or beggar.

I gave at the office. They call it the IRS.
>>
>>70485580
This and they probably cant even learn the skills anymore
>>
>>70493441
Actually, check what different countries use as their benzodiazepines. What is considered to be a "research chemical" in my country is used instead of Xanax in many other countries.

They are literally isotopes of the same benzo. There's not going to be any extreme side effects, and furthermore if you think that these people do 10 or 20 year case studies on the effects of Xanax on monkeys before releasing it you're more German than I thought
>>
>>70493755
Hell, they only just recently link xanax with Alzheimer's. I'm fucked when I get old.
>>
>>70494131
I mean, no offense but you're literally prescribed a chemical that can result in death from withdrawal, that's an "unwanted side effect"
>>
>>70494288
I'm 10 years deep. No offense taken. I've been through the hard parts and have my shit together pretty well now.
>>
>>70485265
there's no booze in the woods
>>
>>70489882
I don't know, we went to high school around 2003-2007, he was still playing the same goddamned game in 2011
>>
>>70494619
Had to be 11. I was on that shit off and on for 10 years.
>>
>>70485265
because all the land is owned by someone and they would want money. there would be tax. some faggot would walk up and be like, "HEY BOY, THIS HERE MY DIRT SEE YOU OWN ME JEW GOLD".
>>
>>70485593
squatting is illegal nigger. you want homeless to be even more nigger than they are? ARE YOU PROMOTING NIGGERISM. GTFO BLM NIGGER FAGGOT.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 483x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 483x732
>>70494385
Yea I'm 24, but I've done some drugs lol

I smoked a pound joint in humboldt on 420, I did DMT at burning man, hitch hiked around the country twice,

Couldn't shirk the heroin

So I had to get subutex, I started with 3 10mgs a day and now I'm down to about 1mg a day or less

I would be careful with heroin and Xanax, they work synergistically. But you probably know what you're doing. I almost got hired as a heroin cutter luckily I stopped at that point (would have been fucked exponentially) because I know all these extra things you can add and take to strengthen heroin and xanax
>>
>>70485265
Parasites need a host.
>>
>>70494956
I appreciate the kind words and concern. Also glad to hear it sounds like you're doing good. I was suppose to get a sub earlier today.

>I know all these extra things you can add and take to strengthen heroin and xanax

Care to share?
>>
>>70493755
>They are literally isotopes of the same benzo
>isotopes
You might want to check what that word actually means...

A single different bond is enough to completly change the pharmacokinetic of a compound. They add some fancy group somewhere and it's enough for people to use it to get hammered with, but i would stay away from it as long as i don't know what it acutally does in my body.
>>
>move off into woods
>some rich guy owns all those woods on that entire mountain despite it having absolutely nothing there
>government owns all the other woods nearby
>you're pretty much trespassing if you go anywhere in the country
>>
>>70485265
A lot of homeless, are either on drugs, have mental issues or are veterans that don't want help, or can't be helped because they refuse help. PTSD is a hell of a mental disorder.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 469x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 469x650
>>70495139
Tagamet, if you boil down tonic water to extract the quinine from it, benzos and alcohol obviously, GABA inhibitors (you can look up the selective GABA inhibitors that are best) obviously any NSAID, loperamide, maois ( be careful)
>>
>>70485265
They can't beg in woods, they beg because they don't want to work.
>>
>>70495907
Do I do anything with the xanax or simply cut it with the tagament and quinine.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>70495283
Analog my bad.. That's debates blue, seeing as all benzos have similar effects, a more accurate way of wording that would be SOME small bond changes can cause large pharmakinetic responses, if they change the internal structure of the active part of the molecule

Anything else and you're basically changing its bonding potential in most cases
>>
/pol/ somehow has the best comfy, tv, lit, art, music and drug threads.
>>
Because the government would waltz right up to the woods and arrest you for trespassing and throw you in prison.
>>
>>70489095
>I learned how to get drunk for really cheap though,
what did you learn?
>>
>>70489394
where abouts do you live?
>>
>>70485265

That requires a heap of effort and work, anon.
>>
>>70496631
That I need about 3-4 of those disgusting $1.30 malt beers to get really dunk, and that they taste less awful when they are almost frozen. I can't drink regular beer anymore, it makes me sick having to drink so many to get the same effect.
>>
>>70496153
You just take them an hour or so before you do your drugs and they'll last twice as long about and be stronger.
Also aspirin or some shit. Makes all drugs stronger by thinning the blood
>>
>>70496871
I never knew. Thanks a ton senpai
>>
>>70487881

There are enough wild deer and pig in the US to feed the populace 3x over. Homeless woodland bums would just be a benefit to that as long as they could catch them.

Problem is that dumpster diving and pan handling is easier and more beneficial. Look at rats and foxes as an example of intelligent animals throwing off their evolutionary advantages in the wild for easy life in a city.
>>
>>70485769
No surprise a /pol/ock would know this.

Drink more Spiritus.
>>
>>70486791
Why don't you get a job and stop being a freeloading Bernietard?

How the fuck are you homeless living in soup kitchens but able to get on the internet?
>>
>>70487587
Based Japan is Best Japan.
>>
>>70490212
WHOA.
>>
innawoods is cold as fuck, no libraries to mooch internet, no blankets and turkey dinner on a styrofoam plate.

it could work out, but you would need gear for the msot part, provisions for the time between fish or animals you catch, keep in mind the more you go innawoods, the further from grocer's and shit usually isn't cheap, always a 5-30% mark up, plus, it's far from drugs and alcohol which is why most people are dysfunctional, degenerate hobos.

I know people do it, or who have done it, sort of 40 minutes out of town but trust me, people find out and bait the scene and you get arrested for trespassing/squatting/being in a park or wtvr after 11pm some weird loopholes that say you can't be innawoods even if they're expansive and theoretically public. 3-6 hours out of town is probably your best bet, but like i said, cold, way out of the way, dangerous as fuck, you're pretty much in grizzly bear tiga territory.

you could probably find a cozy spot where people are chill, make money from handicrafts or something, idk, maybe some berry farm, and like pick some seasonal fruit for sundry funds, but that shit is still dangerous, you don't have a rifle or the paperwork for one, unless one of your friendly neighbours can trust your raggedy, city slicking ass to not fuck his shit up with it.

>>70497458
i know its a fine lady playing w/ vagine. its hawt.
>>
>>70497770
No, I don't care about that. The honeypot comment blew my mind.
>>
>>70496910
You can look up others. Heroin potentiators and look up which chemicals you inhibit to make heroin and Xanax stronger. L-dopa is the precursor to dopamine so that would help
>>
>>70497915
i actually don't get it. i'm kind of drunk.
>>
cause this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyIxBcZKhK4
>>
>>70485265
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET A PICTURE OF MY HOME OP!?
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.