[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Election Predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 707x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 707x560
Pic related: Trump should get enough delegates in the primary but his policies are far too radical for him to win in any of the swing states. Hillary should win easily.
>>
This is depressing but realistically the likely outcome
>>
>nc
>blue
pick one

NC just passed that stupid tranny bathroom law.
>>
>>70484859
NC is heavily gerrymandered for the republicans and niggers don't turnout for midterms so the state legislature is full of Rs.
>>
>>70484224

This map is pointless, Trump won't be the nominee.
>>
>>70485121
Y not?
>>
>>70485061
God, just shutup britcuck. North Carolina is the heart of the bible belt, truly the last safehaven of the United States. It's a state that's voted for the GOP for decades, barring the 2008 election with McCain who was such a joke nobody could give a damn to vote for him and Obama who had every nigger in NC vote for him.
>>
>>70484224
>radical

Really? Putting America first is a radical notion
>>
>>70486634
I live in NC. It's a shithole. The fact that it's majority recucklican makes it even worse. Being known for being in the bible belt is not a good thing.
>>
>>70486634

Trump is even more disliked than McCain by both the left and the right.
>>
There are barely any Trump threads because everyone has given up.
>>
>>70487326
Three on the first page m8
>>
Silly. Bernie is our next president!
>>
File: Election-state-08-12[1].png (82 KB, 938x1453) Image search: [Google]
Election-state-08-12[1].png
82 KB, 938x1453
In the 2012 election, 46 states moved to the right, while four moved to the left, though only Arkansas in any significant amount. Just because certain states have been red or blue the last few election cycles doesn't mean much especially in a year like this where outsiders are taking the nominations down to the conventions.
>>
>>70484224
Once trump debates Hillary once you will change your tune

that is if the PTB allow a debate between them.
>>
>>70484224
In reality, he's just as radical as Obama. He's just more honest about it.

>torture: probably happened under Obama
>killing terrorist's families: aka drones and the death of innocent civilians
>kill traitor Snowden (hyperbole) vs lock him up
>Muslim database: probably already exists under the NSA
>deport illegals: happened under Obama

The difference is America First, a physical wall, and fair trade deals with China.

>>70485121
If not him, it's Cruz. Paul Ryan won't risk killing his career.
>>
>>70489553
>>70484224
Thing is bernie just won Wyoming, he really isn't that far behind anymore. As much as i dislike bernie, i really dislike hillary.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.