[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British Brutally Attacked by Muslims in East London
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 26
File: europe+islam.jpg (32 KB, 420x429) Image search: [Google]
europe+islam.jpg
32 KB, 420x429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8ii3QQ3QY&nohtml5=False

So multicultural many peace much love.

The fire rises yet another inch.
>>
File: 1460138706364.jpg (41 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1460138706364.jpg
41 KB, 500x404
Heading straight to page ten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsCO-5tznMA&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70483794
Lmfao

This just proves what I'm always saying, europeans are simply too pathetic to defend again Islam.

You're not "a sleeping giant", you're not "crusaders", you're just pathetic, apostate bitches who WILL be conquered by Islam.

Go ahead, shout "deus vult", play Rammstein when you lift weights tonight, act as if you can do SHIT. But at the end of the day, your politicains are COMPLETELY loyal to us,we breed at 5x the rate of you, and we are utterly devoted to Islam when you can't even get up for church on Sunday. LMFAO.
>>
>>70483794

so are hooligans going to take down Muslims en masse?

film it and sell best of video reels
>>
LOL at the guy Muslim kicking that cuck in the back. Fucking hilarious shit, brits won't do SHIT in the face of Islam.

I fucking love the irony of that video at the end, some TEXT saying "Time for the british people to fight back". Uhh, well you just ran like SCARED LITTLE BITCHES, so what fucking chance do you have of FIGHTING us?

Oh wait, none. That's why you make videos, that's why you post online. You're SCARED, pathetic COWARDS. Islam WILL rule Britain.
>>
>>70485697
>>70486088

Ty for bumps bro
>>
>>70486088
>trying this hard
>>
>>70486088
>Islam WILL rule Britain.

bro they're going to kill you guys and the entire reason you were imported was to give everyone something to do and so they could raise taxes for reparations for the genocide of your people, nobody gives a shit about you and I would be very very careful
>>
File: nyx.jpg (44 KB, 600x546) Image search: [Google]
nyx.jpg
44 KB, 600x546
It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
>>
>>70486088
kek
you're so far behind enemy lines its not funny
wait no, it is
>>
>>70485697
lol so sure of yourself
do you really think when push comes to shove, a race of people that have been brought up to "know" all they are is genocidal conquerors wont revert back to abhorrent tendencies?

You act as if the west isnt rapidly growing nationalistic and moving to save itself. Things are definitely changing. Perhaps that is what prompts such pompous dick waving... Things are set to get very ugly before they get better.
>>
>>70487404
The Crusade is coming.
>>
>>70487404

They forget that they are insanely insanely outnumbered and if shit did hit the fan then it would be such a one sided battle as to be laughable.

Even the Blacks of London are getting sick of their shit and if push comes to shove they will throw their lot in with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0qZlBY4-2I&nohtml5=False

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7q84o1Bp2A&nohtml5=False
>>
The muslims are throwing eggs at the police at literally nothing happens

fucking sad britbongs
>>
>>70487704
if shit keeps happening our police will eventually be armed.
>>
File: awyeah.png (79 KB, 269x294) Image search: [Google]
awyeah.png
79 KB, 269x294
>>70487650
>>70487675
>>
>>70487650
the crusade is always happening
>>
>>70487675
>They forget that they are insanely insanely outnumbered
Yeah, but you faggots tend to take a 50:1 casualty ratio when you fight against modern forces. I don't think you could sustain that as an isolated fifth column army in a foreign country.

Also keep in mind that it's difficult for britons to access metal knives, meanwhile the cops are walking around with submachine guns.

tl;dr make everybody's day and do it faggot
>>
Where's the hooliganism that burgers have come to expect from GB?

Really, if you want change, you have to be the change.
>>
>>70487404
LMFAO.
>You act as if the west isnt rapidly growing nationalistic
If by that you mean a few teenagers who can't get laid are posting angrily on 4chan? Sure. but western women, or western men who actually get laid? FUCKING LMAO.

Literally ZERO women other than attention whores give a FUCK about "nationalism". That's kind of a problem for you, especially considering the fact that WHITE COUPLES BARELY FUCKING BREED. Meanwhile, us Muslims have FIVE children per family, sometimes even more, and thus are DESTINED to outnumber you.

Stop talking like you're some warrior, you're an 18 year old VIRGIN who can't look at girls in the eyes. LMAO.
>>
>>70487675
>>70487917
>>
>>70485697

It's because of the Jews you stupid faggots, they'll go after you next after we are beat only took them 60 years to reverse 2000 years of hate and distrust for them
>>
>>70487990
Wait for the Euro's in the Summer, there will be riots everyday.
>>
File: 1458283856323.jpg (32 KB, 534x300) Image search: [Google]
1458283856323.jpg
32 KB, 534x300
>>70488130
>they'll go after you next after we are beat
>>
>>70487917
This is exactly what I'm talking about. ALL you're doing is POSTING ONLINE. Posting these PATHETIC images acting as if you're warriors.

You're a JOKE. Muslims actually wage GLOBAL JIHAD for their religion. You post on online imageboards. It's funny how intent you are on posting crusaders. Yeah, ONE THOUSAND YEARS AGO. That's the last time Christianity was powerful. Fucking LMAO.
>>
well, i mean it's no surprise, nationalists assemble outside a mosque, expect some people to get pissed and offended, granted britain has a fetish for importing some really arrogant, petty, self-alienating motherfuckers.
>>
File: Knight.jpg (168 KB, 464x761) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
168 KB, 464x761
Not much longer now, brothers.

This world shall be cleansed in rightous fire....
>>
>>70488374

But the nationalists are already amongst you.
They are in your mosques - they are in your communities, they learn your language and they study your customs.

Literally hilarious how infiltrated the Islamist community is.

Remember where you are. :^)
>>
>>70488034
Explain us bombing the fuck out of Syria then you massive fucking cuck, can't even fight for your country, i dare you to go back and fight, i fucking dare you , you slimey little pussyboy, no matter you'll be gassed here eventually if you keep this shit up.

Rest assured if you keep chimping out like fucking spastics, you're gonna get fucking gassed eventually.
There can be 30 billion muzzies in this world, you're all still piss poor.
1 fucking nuke is all it takes, BIG MAN 40 year old using the "LMFAO".
>>
File: 1459429486716.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1459429486716.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>>70483794
>>
>>70483794
>mosque not on fire
>Muslim men not on the floor covered in blood
>riot police not in disarray as mayhem breaks out

Britain first needs to step it up from being agitators of low hanging fruit.
>>
File: polwasrightbitch - Copy.png (1 MB, 841x922) Image search: [Google]
polwasrightbitch - Copy.png
1 MB, 841x922
>>70488034
You're the one that sounds like you're in a bubble of online faggotry mate

>Literally ZERO women other than attention whores give a FUCK about "nationalism"
Lol fucking retard
You're nothing but assumptions and butthurt
Tell me that white opinions arent changing while immigration is being clamped down everywhere due to public uproar, how entire nations are becoming basically entirely nationalistic, how a major part of the US presidential debate revolves around a frogposting billionaire white guy that has made it acceptable to hate muslims again for the mainstream idiots
"LMAO"

>Stop talking like you're some warrior, you're an 18 year old VIRGIN who can't look at girls in the eyes. LMAO.

I am 27 and get pretty hot sex regularly due to not being a social retard. The fact that people like me exist and are becoming abundant must scare the living shit out of you, I mean you have dug a hole for yourselves where you started waving your dick around before actually being in power. Good job retards, you're only ensuring REAL violence into the future.

As a small point regarding actual 18 year old virgins - they make up a large percentage of ISIS retards that are willing to go die in violence fighting for their ideals because their home can offer them nothing. You're building a white ISIS all around you and laughing about how you're immune despite the fact that they are the ones that were protecting you in the first place.

KEK
>>
>>70488374
You're assuming a lot from a few lines of text and images. You act as if one cannot post here from time to time but also have a life outside. But then you would claim to do just that. So you have a cognitive bias, motivated by your retard theology and likely genetics.
Got to hide your power level... though less and less these days ;)
>>
>>70489180
Sun Tzu put it best when he said

> Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
>>
File: failed cuck destroyed.png (249 KB, 595x276) Image search: [Google]
failed cuck destroyed.png
249 KB, 595x276
>>70488626
>how infiltrated the Islamist community is.
FUCKING LMFAO. Is...Is this a joke? Even if we WERE "infiltrated", it wouldn't mean SHIT, because we can fight alone. LMFAO.

>>70488631
>bombing the fuck out of
>literally every news agency agrees there have hardly been ANY strikes and the ones that have happened haven't done SHIT.

>you're gonna get fucking gassed eventually.
Who by? You? Lmfao. You probably got bullied and slapped around by Muslims at school. You're PATHETIC. You've never even broken a law, let alone "gassed" someone.

Again, look at the video in the OP. We beat and MAUL you fags and you run away like PATHETIC LITTLE KEKOLDS. You can talk all day, but you don't actually show ANY evidence of "rising up", because you're a SCARED BITCH who won't do SHIT. Fucking LMFAO. We have conquered your CAPITAL CITY. Keep talking about how brave you are, because that's all you CAN do.
>>
>>70489443
except for the fact that muslims are pretty much always stupid, inbred, and can only wage war thanks to the technologies their enemies have bestowed upon them. Any lands they hold become as shit as their goatfucking pedo prophet.
>>
>>70489044
ASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT LMFAO

ARE YOU ACTUALLY BLIND?

>other than attention whores

YOU QUITE LITERALLY QUOTED THAT PART OF MY POST AND SOMEHOW IT DIDN'T GET TO YOU.

WOW, a half naked WHORE from MAY 2013 (almost THREE YEARS AGO LMFAO) held up a sign? HOLY SHIT!!!! You are a fucking IDIOT. No SHIT she did, because LIKE I LITERALLY FUCKING SAID, attention whores will do ANYTHING to have people pay them attention.

Hell, even if white opinions WERE changing (and they aren't, non-trailer trash young white women are OVERWHELMINGLY liberal and pro immigration), it doesn't mean shit because WHITES BARELY FUCKING BREED AT ALL. Muslims breed at TEN TIMES your rate.You have ZERO chance against Islam.

I laugh so hard at "white nationalist" incels. You get sex with obese cumdumpsters and you will NEVER have the "white wife and aryan family" you dream of, because WHITE WOMEN ONLY MARRY TO GET BETA PROVIDERS. They don't want to "defend muh nation", they only care about fulfilling a maternal instinct by having one or two kids at MOST. But sure, you're free to raise Tyrone's kids if you want :)
>>
>>70490107
She held a sign because I asked her to, because she is a slave to my cock.

The fact that it was from three years ago means this was the state of affairs when you were probably still playing with your dick on reddit.

Your incessant use of CAPS only shows how emotional you are at the moment, you just need me to feel some sort of detriment. Too bad sand nigger!

I take solace in the fact that you will likely be one of the first to go because of how pompous, loud and stupid you are.

Keep waving that dick behind enemy lines retard.

>Muslims breed at TEN TIMES your rate.You have ZERO chance against Islam.
Any sort of demographic trend can be changed swiftly within a generation. You act as if genocide doesnt exist, or that you havent actually been reading the content of my posts and instead focus on the image.

Now excuse me while I go for a water side walk and gelato with the mrs ;)
>>
>>70489559
Actually, you didn't overtake us , we accepted you because you're so fucking piss poor you couldn't look after yourselves, how does it feel to be going back once we leave the EU btw?
And still you'll never go fight for your own shithole of a country, and yes we have been bombing the fuck out of your shithole dumb retard, just like the russians and the USA, it would help if you were actually there you massive fucking spastic.
Instead you got on a fucking partially deflated boat to merkel, how does it feel pussy boy?, you're owned by a german fucking woman, allah has already disowned you, you massive fucking cucklord.

Pathetic "religion" went crawling to a fucking liberal woman "LMFAO".

Those rapefugees were picking on a fucking disabled person, amazing.

>Who by? You? Lmfao. You probably got bullied and slapped around by Muslims at school. You're PATHETIC. You've never even broken a law, let alone "gassed" someone.

I've only met 1 muslim woman where i live.
YES, KEEP MAKING THE GENERAL PUBLIC ANGRY, THE MAJORITY OF THIS COUNTRY ANGRY, SMART MAN, BEST BAIT EVER.
>Thinking you'll be perfectly safe if you keep spouting hate
Be careful you little fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1460140470643s.jpg (8 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1460140470643s.jpg
8 KB, 250x240
>>70490107

Yes, yes. Keep telling yourself that Islam has only antagonised the white nationalist crowd and not the myriad other ethnicities and religions that have had to put up Muslim shit in their home countries.

Its just the whites who hate you :^)
>>
>>70483794
mashallah, we muslims will not let you bully us

crusaders btfo
>>
>>70485697
>>70486088
>>70488034
>>70488374
>>70489559
>>70490107
Come to America, you'll be lying with a hollow point bullet in your skull in an alley, dirty Islamic piece of shit.
>>
>>70483794
I literally just watched this video about 10 minutes ago! Thanks for posting this as I was thinking about sharing it! Mudslimes need to go back to where they came from. There is no assimilation into western culture.
>>
File: Vickers.jpg (345 KB, 989x1280) Image search: [Google]
Vickers.jpg
345 KB, 989x1280
>>70490760
Gas yourself in the name of Allah (piss be upon him).
>>
>>70490760
>A FUCKING LEAF
Always check the flag
>>
>>70491268
>>70491338
Allahu Ackbar
>>
>>70491098
Only two sects that seem compatible are the Ahmaddiya and the Sufis to be honest.

Both are ridiculously persecuted by the other groups of dirty slimes in Islam
>>
>>70486088
because as soon as they fight back the police arrest them and impose injunctions to prevent them protesting.
Welcome to the Sharia police force.
>>
>>70483794
The brit on brit violence is getting out of control.
Could it be a cultural issue ?
>>
>>70490439
>The fact that it was from three years ago means this was the state of affairs when you were probably still playing with your dick on reddit.

LMFAO. It's so funny how autists think they're special because they get some average bitch to do something for them. I have HUNDREDS of western whores BEGGING for me, hell, almost all Muslims do. Just look at Rotherham, LMFAO. Also, is that bitch a chink? You'd think she'd have to be with that skin tone and flat chestedness.

>>70490654
>we accepted you because
You "accepted" us because we fucking MADE you. You bow down and OBEY. Like I said, your politcians are COMPLETELY loyal to you. Stop denying facts, fucking idiot. You can read the MOD's OWN PUBLISHED STATISTICS and there have hardly been ANY strikes in Syria. I'm not even Syrian you moron LMFAO.
>you got on a fucking partially deflated boat to merkel
Nope, I have lived here my whole live, and I get benefits just because europeans are such cucks that they really know and understand who their masters are. I have never spoken to Merkel but I like her, because she allows for even greater conquest of europe :)

>keep making the general public angry
Fucking lmao. The "general public" ARE FELLOW MUSLIMS, at this point. I live in London and everywhere I go I see Muslim brothers, the local whites are so pathetic, just like in that video.

>Be careful you little fucking pussy
Why? What the fuck are you, an 18 year old weak VIRGIN going to do against us? You are ONLY brave on the internet, you have literally NEVER done any of the things you're talking about in real life. I'll continue to walk around britain and treat it as an Islamic nation, because you are too pathetic to do ANY of the things you dream of. Lmao!

>>70490760
Inshallah brother
>>
>>70491737
>Inshallah
hi JIDF
>>
File: 2438388.jpg (980 KB, 2541x3000) Image search: [Google]
2438388.jpg
980 KB, 2541x3000
>>70491010
Nah, don't need to come again. The brave Mujahideen have kicked you cowards out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and had enough fun there.
>>
>>70491737

Jews in the 1940s were saying,"We will dominate!" This was long before the 6 gorillion were gassed.

You should feel lucky your neck is not at the end of a knife. Westerners are much more civilized. I pray it happens in my lifetime.

All it takes is one leader to flip the switch and you will all be exterminated like the rats you are.

Count your blessings.
>>
>>70483794
>The fire rises yet another inch.
I don't see any fire, though. Just muslims kicking the shit out of scared white people.
>>
Why didn't the cops arrest some of them for assault? In Australia the one mouthing off to the cop would be on the ground in 2 seconds.
>>
>>70492088

Despite being less than 5% of the population at the time of writing, Muslims represented 12 percent (9795) of the prison population in England and Wales in 2008, according to the latest available figures.

Even higher in 2015.

The police are silent about it :^)
>>
>>70491737
Post code , big man?
>>
>>70492000
>christcuck whitey comes to protest in front of a mosque
>doesent get that you dont fuck with mosques
>crusaders get btfo by alpha muslims
>whitey btfo and cucked again
even your cops are cucked, that female cop wanted the muslim D. I love their faces when they realise that they fucked up and are about to get their asses beat, even if the cops are there they cant defend them xDD.
>>
File: propaganda.jpg (8 KB, 180x305) Image search: [Google]
propaganda.jpg
8 KB, 180x305
>>70491737
What's gonna happen is that concerted propaganda campaign will put in place the ideological prerequisites necessary for people, not to hate Islam out right, but to contextualize it in such a way that they are suspicious of it. This is already happening but, problematically enough, it only happens because of the bad behavior of the muslim community and not because of any sort of skillful activity by any particular group. This is a bit disappointing but can be fixed.

The second thing that will happen will be the isolation of the muslim community from other immigrant group. Once the ideological prerequisite to make Islam suspicious are in place, it will be necessary to explicate that it is unfair to frame the whole of the immigration debate in terms that conflate ordinary immigrant with those of the Islamic faith. At this stage, all other immigrant group will recede in the background and only Islam will stand out.

Note that no fighting of any sort will be involved in that process. Nationalistic street protest will be explained as being natural reaction against the introduction of a foreign ideological element in the society which, on top of being shown to be disruptive to the country in which it is, actually just so happen to be disruptive in ALL other societies in which it is introduced.
>>
>>70492088
UK "police" are basically toddlers in Halloween costumes.
>>
>>70492993
Good leafpost, glad I read it.
>>
>>70492767
E1 0AF. You won't do SHIT.
>>
File: 1458082541234.jpg (66 KB, 599x596) Image search: [Google]
1458082541234.jpg
66 KB, 599x596
Trump will be the first domino to fall, if we can get him in place, things will begin to change. Because inevitably, the world falls in line behind America (except sand nigger and nigger nigger cultures, who are too busy raping babies and murdering each other to be civilized)
>>
File: pepe.png (234 KB, 480x450) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
234 KB, 480x450
>>70492993

ding ding ding Leafposter is correct.
>>
>>70483794
>>
File: jihad.jpg (93 KB, 964x665) Image search: [Google]
jihad.jpg
93 KB, 964x665
>>70493416
>>
File: incredibly frustrating.png (158 KB, 743x1152) Image search: [Google]
incredibly frustrating.png
158 KB, 743x1152
>>70493478
>>
>>70492767
>E3 4ux
>mile end Park
>Sunday 10th
>4pm

I'll be there brav
>>
>>70489559

Try that in a country where people own and carry guns and see what happens to you.. Oh thats right you wont, you will be just like all the other muslims here that hide like rats and cower in fear.
>>
>>70493893
Happens all the time here with niggers attacking whites fat boy
>>
File: goodnightsweetprince.jpg (87 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
goodnightsweetprince.jpg
87 KB, 670x447
Goodbye England.
>>
>>70493117
If you're older than 18, come to brighton stables boxing gym, ask for Mark Hanson, i'm usually about on weekends, a good mate owns it, he'll let us box, i don't care what size you are, come along sometime and we'll box legally lad.
>>
>>70494066
Honestly the niggers do a better job of eliminating themselves. Niggers only attack when they have numbers. Pack mentality, it's not realistic for an unarmed white to defend himself when a gang of 5 niggers are jumping him all at once.
>>
>>70494094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayiydam4nCk

Cities be damned, the country and the coast will continue to carry us on.
>>
omg you guys are RACISST!!
>>
>ID: B2XHHFqL

Baiting for (You)'s? Tough luck, you're not getting one, nigger.
>>
>>70491737
nah i dont really believe it m8

you type like an american so its probably a proxy flag

you talk in way too much detail about literally, specifically the things that make people on /pol/ hate muslims

i have cracked the case

you sir are a stormfront false flagger, here to incite racial hatred against muslims
>>
>>70495165
That's probably true

But the reason it's so effective is because everything he's saying is true.
>>
>>70495165
What hate is there to incite? We've always hated the mudslimes, they've just been at the back end of things until Europe's cuck leaders flooded their countries with the vermin and now the mudslimes are front and center for /pol/ to hate.
>>
>>70493645
If you're older than 18, come to brighton stables boxing gym, ask for Mark Hanson, i'm usually about on weekends, a good mate owns it, he'll let us box, i don't care what size you are, come along sometime and we'll box legally lad.

http://www.thestablesgym.co.uk/
>>
File: muhammed.jpg (56 KB, 370x557) Image search: [Google]
muhammed.jpg
56 KB, 370x557
>>70495165

Question. I don't like Storm Front, but I have never gotten a straight answer out of a Muslim on this. The Quran specifically says "slay them where you find them" when it refers to apostates.

Now some Muslims say that other quotes says not to do this, but I've never got them to come out and say the slay them quote is incorrect or that the other quotes contraditcs the apostate edict.

Even they were right, many Muslim countries have the death penalty for apostasy and they have executed people over this in the past several years.

How is this compatible with secular values?
>>
>>70495442
I dont know, ask the stormfag. they do this all the time on other boards.

if you ever see a thread spamming black on white cuck porn, "little dick whitey" threads, or threads like this - its not jews who make them, its stormfront.
>>
>>70495657
its not, islam is not even compatible with democracy let alone secular values
>>
File: polschampion.jpg (36 KB, 545x496) Image search: [Google]
polschampion.jpg
36 KB, 545x496
>>70494313
>Mark Hanson

/pol/'s Champion
>>
>>70485280
4:18 you got there the english version of carl the cuck, 100% memeable.
>>
File: sharia.jpg (38 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
sharia.jpg
38 KB, 229x377
>>70495165
>>
>>70495804
>different thumbnail than image
This used to be a rare occurrence but that's the fifth time I've seen it this week, and I don't get on here much. Chinese moot is fucking up hard.
>>
File: BRITONS.png (680 KB, 1600x1652) Image search: [Google]
BRITONS.png
680 KB, 1600x1652
Here's a poster I started making.

If anyone wants to finish it, be my guest.
>>
>>70491737
>>>70490439

>LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO cucks :) Fucking lmao Lmao!

pulled out all the relevant parts of your post
>>
>>70495767
>>
>>70483794
>Standing peacefully like cucks while being attacked to prove you're a proud strong faction
Honest question: Why is it that people think this shit will work when their government has even turned against them? If the situation is that bleak... (genuinely curious) why is there no one preforming tactical hits against the refugees? Not condoning, I'm just really surprised with the level of passiveness these Europeans take towards these violent invaders. It just seems like that's what they would be doing with invaders, legal or not. But I maybe don't understand the psychology behind it. Which is what interests me.
>>
>>70483794
tasty bit of drama this.
>>
>>70497085
they cant do anything because london is basically like 1984 at this point, cameras everywhere and leftists in charge
>>
pakis out NOW
>>
>>70497468
Pretty much any british city at this point, really.
>>
>>70483794
Good fucking God.
If a group of Americans walked around waving the flag, and a group ESPECIALLY muslims, tried to stop them, Americans would stomp, shoot and bloody them. Hell, the police would do it for them.
Instead your police get punched and do nothing.
In American you can be executed for reaching your hand threateningly at an officer.

Please, please tell me, what weapons if any can Brits own, all memes aside, surely they don't expect you to protect your homes with merely your fists? What about if a country invades you?

The idea of only police may own weapons seems absolutely preposterous.
>>
>>70497883
any western city in general really. city-dwellers are sub humans who live like rats, its 100% white countryside master race for me, the foreigners dont live in rural areas because you have to actually work for a living
>>
>>70497468
There are tons of ways of getting around surveillance and laws. But that's what I'm saying though, what makes them think standing in front of a faction of people who are allowed to be violent, and assume it's going to get anything done? Isn't it logical for them to start going another route? If they are that fucked and refuse to leave... are they just going to wait till its time to cut their wrists? And say, "we really put up a great effort by standing out in the open with flags while being assaulted." /down the street, not across
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.