[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space MMO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 36054699.png (89 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
36054699.png
89 KB, 256x256
New hazeron thread.

What is Shores of Hazeron?

It's a space mmo rpg with space strategy elements from a first person perspective. Its a managing game and combines games like spore, sim city and minecraft to 1 game and is about erecting a pan-galactic space empire out of nothing but your hands (or your respective organs) and conquer the stars. Of course you dont have to build cities. You can be a space captain aswell but the building part plays a huge role in it.

How you start:

Upon first entering the game and choosing to create your own empire, you start on a lone planet somewhere in the starting galaxy. Then you will find yourself having to hand-craft a flag out of harvested resources and after that placing the flag on the ground to lay the first foundation of your empire. (You can ofc JOIN other empires aswell). After the flag is placed you will need to build buildings and roads around it and manufacture commodities, produce bullion and create a thriving economy. Your city will be inhabited by NPCs like in a true strategy game. After a while you will have to design your first space ship and set out to the stars. You can visit and colonize every single star in the night sky.
I am right now looking for 1 or 2 loyal players that want to create an empire with me.
The dev is right now working on larger updates and plans to release the game on steam greenlight.
It costs you 10$ per month. The graphics arent the best but the sheer complexity of the game makes up for it. You can be your own star wars emperor.
Who's interested in joining? Ask ITT. I can give you our empire's name on request.
>>
You can find a lets play here; https://youtu.be/A9Lcb5IVIZk
>>
Looks Dank. Mr. Nazi man, I have no friends and that's what ruined most mmo's for me and this seems even more obsolete that most games out there. Is solo play enjoyable at all?
>>
>>70483793
Get this shit off of /pol/
>>
>>70486778
Yes solo its like an ordinary strategy game but if you want you can join my empire and become my buddy
:D
>>
>>70486886
Sure, email me and I'll give you my Skype. Send me proof that ur OP though just in case some nigger wants to be silly. queeniexaries at gmail dot com
>>
>>70486886
Strategy in first person id add.
>>
How much cash money dollar dollar bills is it?
>>
>>70487002
Sent

>>70487082
10$ a month.
>>
>>70487216

>a subscription-based game

I'd rather kill myself.
>>
>>70483793
>shilling some garbage game

>on a papua new guinean hand-rolled cigar imageboard's politics board

nice try jewish dev faggots
>>
>>70487758
But didnt /pol/ play a space strategy game too? There was a game that many /pol/lacks played. This is just the next iteration.
>>
>>70483793
>Germany getting raped to death by Islamic militants
>you're too busy playing some kid game
>>
>>70483793
>>>/v/>>>
>>
>>70483793
Alright, heres the actual deal. Shores of Hazeron used to be free to play, and quite good. Haxus made it PTP so he can do more literally nothing for a few more years. Also, if you play expect to have your sandcastles kicked down every day or two by people who are on 80+ hours a week that you cannot possibly fight. Your only alternative is to join up with them, and then they'll probably kick you for being inactive and blow you up anyway. Do not buy this game. I used to play it all the time, but unless you have 40+ hours a week to play dont even try to compete with the epic no-lifers.
>>
>>70488399
Nowadays you can choose to spawn in bumfuck nowhere far away from other players you know. Also haxus demands the money coz his server farm costs 70k per year.
>>
Final bump
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.