[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The REAL Redpill on Trannies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1459474109409.png (538 KB, 839x466) Image search: [Google]
1459474109409.png
538 KB, 839x466
Transpeople are normal expressions of humanity. I am redpilled on the majority of things but I can not understand /pol/'s hatred towards trannies. Here is the real redpill on trannies:

1. Nearly every culture in history has had gender variant people that socially, visually, and physically aim to be the opposite sex or a mix of the two (Greeks, Romans, Native Americans, Indian/Middle Eastern cultures, South East Asian tribes, etc). Many ancient cultures had a third gender.

2. An overwhelming amount of research illustrates structural differences in a transperson's brain than what their birth sex should have

>Bao, Hahn, Kranz, Kaufmann "Structural Connectivity Networks of Transgender People".

>Kruijver "Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus."

>Bentz "A polymorphism of the CYP17 gene related to sex steroid metabolism is associated with female-to-male but not male-to-female transsexualism."

>Hare "Androgen receptor repeat length polymorphism associated wth male-to-female transsexualism."

>Garcia-Falgueras "A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity."

>Rametti "White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study."

>Berglund "Berglund, H. et al. “Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids".

>Yokota, Y. et al “Callosal Shapes at the Midsagittal Plane: MRI Differences of Normal Males, Normal Females, and GID”

>Zubiaurre “Cortical Thickness in Untreated Transsexuals”

3. The ultimate necessity of freedom is body autonomy. Anybody that wants to control the actions of others is an authoritarian boot licking pig. Freedom dies when others tell you what you can/can't do with your own existence.

4. Despite the myths /pol/ likes to cherish, transition is beneficial to the overwhelming amount of people that feel they need it.
>>
File: 1459486747546.png (138 KB, 1101x383) Image search: [Google]
1459486747546.png
138 KB, 1101x383
>>70483619

5. It's a myth transpeople all want to "mutilate" themselves. Only 33% of transgender individuals have undergone surgery.

6. Next broken myth: Despite /pol/'s love of citing pimozide as a "solution" for transgender people. Pimozide was used in a single case study in 1996 with a sample size of ONE. The individual reported feeling "mild gender dysphoria." I didn't know /pol/ loved research with sample sizes of 1. Typically people cry about the small sample sizes of everything else that doesn't support their view.

7. In terms of bathrooms, more conservative legislators have been convicted of sexual assault/sexually inappropriate actions in a bathroom than transpeople. Should we ban conservatives from bathrooms?

8. It appears through much research that transgender people are born with or have a statistically higher chance of "being trans" based on their genetics. Here is an interesting bit of research done on monozygotic and dizygotic twins:

>Combining data from our independent findings with those from past research, 13 of 39 male MZ twin pairs (33.3%) were found to be concordant for transsexual identity and eight of 25 (22.8%) female MZ twins were found concordant. In comparison, concordance between either male or female DZ twins was low or zero (1/38 = 2.6%; Table 5).

This part is key. Identical twins raised APART in different environments had a spiked statistical chance of both being trans.

>Notably among our responding twins were three sets who had been reared apart and were concordant in transitioning. One was a male set within which the brothers were separated at birth, another was a set of males separated at age 4, and the third was a female pair separated at 14. Each had independently and unknowingly transitioned and found out about each other’s switch as adults after the gender shift.
>>
>>70483619
autism and retardation have existed on all continent, cultures, and eras too. what's your point?
>>
>>70483619
trannies are 0.3% of the population

the only thing I actually hate is that people expect me to give a fuck about them
>>
Very interesting OP. Tell me more.
>>
whats up with all this tranny shilling? do they think it will suddenly make them real humans?
>>
File: 1460097783245.gif (2 MB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1460097783245.gif
2 MB, 670x503
anyone know what this faggot is on about? im certain not reading all that shit
>>
>>70483619
>>70483659
Right, but throughout history they have never been accepted by the general population because they are abnormal
>>
>>70483619
still i will let the trainees to the degenerates , betas and all the ones who has to pick from the botton of the barrel,
you dont choose tranies
tranies is what we letf for you faggot
>>
>>70483619
>blah blah blah people did it before so its ok now

:^) no
>>
File: uLxsfB1.jpg (151 KB, 687x960) Image search: [Google]
uLxsfB1.jpg
151 KB, 687x960
>>70483721

False equivalency. Autism and mental retardation impedes an individuals ability to express themselves and lasts throughout their entire life.

Transition helps nearly every individual that does it. Even pre-transition there is a significant portion of trannies that are successful and are not hindered in terms of ability to work, think, or express.

Gomez-Gil et al., 2012: "SADS, HAD-A, and HAD-Depression (HAD-D) mean scores [these are tests of depression and anxiety] were significantly higher among patients who had not begun cross-sex hormonal treatment compared with patients in hormonal treatment (F=4.362, p=.038; F=14.589, p=.001; F=9.523, p=.002 respectively). Similarly, current symptoms of anxiety and depression were present in a significantly higher percentage of untreated patients than in treated patients (61% vs. 33% and 31% vs. 8% respectively)."

Colizzi et al., 2013: "At enrollment, transsexuals reported elevated CAR ['cortisol awakening response', a physiological measure of stress]; their values were out of normal. They expressed higher perceived stress and more attachment insecurity, with respect to normative sample data. When treated with hormone therapy [at followup, 1 year after beginning HRT], transsexuals reported significantly lower CAR (P < 0.001), falling within the normal range for cortisol levels. Treated transsexuals showed also lower perceived stress (P < 0.001), with levels similar to normative samples."

de Vries, et al., 2014 studied 55 trans teens from the onset of treatment in their early teenage years through a follow-up an average of 7 years later. They found no negative outcomes, no regrets, and in fact their group was slightly mentally healthier than controls.
>>
Every culture has also had schizophrenics.

Homophilia is a mental illness caused by an androgen hormonal disorder.
>>
>>70483840

.3% of the population and one of the most discriminated against minorities.

>>70483928

Not an argument.

>>70483992

Not true.

>>70484027

I'm married and fuck my white wife, kek. But i'm not stupid enough to miss the reality of transgender people that is they are a natural aberration of humanity.

>>70484031

Wew lad.

>goes over your head
>>
Faggot ≠ Female
>>
bait bait bait more fucking bait FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING DEGENERATE BAIT.
>>
why do trans people keeping acting like a biological basis for their mental illness means they don't have a mental illness?
>>
>>70484320

Not an argument.
>>
>>70484352

It's more like... Why are transpeople persecuted and discriminated against for a factor that is out of their control? Why do people want to strip them of body autonomy and freedom to express themselves and live their lives how they want?
>>
>>70484481
Paranoid schizophrenics that claim the lizard people are out to get them aren't taken seriously, and those delusions are out of their control. Should we all humor them too?
>>
>>70483619
There are plenty of mental illnesses that have pervaded every culture throughout time.

Just because Schizophrenia has existed throughout all history doesn't mean I think it's normal or healthy, and a higher percentage of people have that disorder than this one.
>>
File: reaction1.jpg (60 KB, 1529x742) Image search: [Google]
reaction1.jpg
60 KB, 1529x742
>>70483619
So is cancer
doesn't mean it's healthy though
>>
Healthy people are heterosexual.

There is no exception in human biology.
>>
>>70484539

But there is nothing that shows the lizard people or delusions they suffer from have any grounding in reality.

In transpeople, many sexual dimorphic areas of the brain do not match their birth sex. It's not something that is just fabricated or completely false. There is physical evidence of this.
>>
>>70484186
:^) no
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
>>70483619
Okay, but no matter what you say, it's still classified as a mental disorder. Transexuality has been around for centuries, this is a fact, but retards have to be reminded of this, that's why they came out with the film, "The Danish Girl." Watch it nigger. It was alright.
>>
>>70484685
I guarantee there is something biologically wrong with their brain that is making them think lizard people are coming for them.

And look, I'm not saying all trans people are faking it or that they could just one day say "oh, guess I'm really a man, silly me!" (although some are, but those people usually grow out of it). I believe that they truly believe they are the wrong sex, and that there is a biological reason for them to think that. But just like the schizos I'm not going to humor their delusions. If anything I just feel bad for trans people - they have what is almost certainly an incurable mental illness.
>>
>>70483659
You realize you're making the case that they have always existed, and they're an abnormality both population wise and biologically. We'd call that a "defect". I hardly believe we should really be catering to this.
>>
>>70484969
Correct. Dopamine and glutamate imbalances cause those delusions.
>>
>>70484685
And when the sex of someone's brain does not match the sex of their genitals, that is called a disease.
>>
>>70484969

Yes obviously there is issues in a schizophrenics brain that create their delusions but what I am saying is their delusions have no grounding in reality.

If a tranny feels and thinks they are a woman, and their brain happens to have a lot of structural elements that appear feminized its only logical to conclude that their feelings are legitimate.

In the example of the schizophrenic lizardman, if you discovered a lizard brain then I'm sure it would be more substantial but there is no lizard influence in their brain thus you have a false equivalency.
>>
>>70485000

>catering

You mean treating with respect that we give other people? Wow, it's so hard to be nice to people such a laborious task!
>>
>>70485475
Can you save me some time and answer if you're a transgender person? Because there's no point arguing with you if you are - your brain literally isn't going allow you to see my point of view
>>
>>70485605

No. I am not a tranny. I'm a straight white male. I think trannies are pretty gross but I think they should have the freedom to live their lives unimpeded.

>what is libertarian
>>
>>70485526
You think we respect defects?
>I want to make myself throw up
You're bulemic, get help.
>I think I need to lose weight and see myself as overweight when I'm not
You're anorexic, get help
>I hear voices
You're schizophrenic, get help
>I have an urge to kill
You are psychologically impaired, get help
>I want to get fake boobs, ass, bigger lips, new nose, new skin color
You have confidence issues, get help
>I can't speak properly/at all and I've developed abnormally mentally/physically
You're autistic/retarded, get help
>I want to be a different sex
WELL ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET BOYS. WE GOT US A BEAUTIFUL, SPECIAL, BUT NOT DEFECTIVE TRANNY.

C'mon dude. I didn't say kill them. I didn't say hate them. I said look at it as a defect, which evidently it is. We treat those things. We don't enable them.
>>
>>70485686
Ok, then let's talk reality.

Reality is that they have the chromosomes of their birth sex.
Reality is that they have fully working genetalia of their birth sex.
Reality is they have, in just about every biological marker (other than one), the bodies of their birth sex.

They have abnormalities in their brain (and by the way, the brain scan studies show that tranny brains match neither male nor female in terms of areas that are different between sexes). These abnormalities make create delusions that make them deny all of the other realities about what they are.

Reality is they are a genetic defect. They are a percentage of a percentage of the human race.

Now, none of that means they can't be treated with respect. None of that justifies violence against them. None of that justifies outright discrimination that bars them from working, receiving government services, etc.

But that also doesn't mean we need to humor them. Respect doesn't mean agreeing with the mentally ill in their delusions, it just means we don't persecute them for it.
>>
>>70486069
Exactly.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.