[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BERNIE APOLOGIZES FOR SLAVERY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Feelthebern.png (660 KB, 888x719) Image search: [Google]
Feelthebern.png
660 KB, 888x719
How can a man be this cucked?
>>
why do westerners feel sorry about the crimes that someone else did? are you guilty when your neighbour kills people and enslaves them?

lmao
>>
>>70483902
yeah those armenians really did a number on themselves
>>
>>70483902
Elected representatives are responsible for speaking on behalf of their countries. That's one of the functions of representative democracy.
>>
>>70483487
wait

wat the fuck, bernie had slaves??

how is he not in jail for that?
>>
Bernie has said a lot of dumb shit, but there's nothing wrong with this because he's formally apologizing on behalf of the government. Not on behalf of white people, not even on behalf of the dead slave owners. It's an apology on behalf of the US government. Nobody thinks this has anything to do with white guilt or other buzzwords.

Countries do this all the time, and the US has made similar formal apologies before. It's usually just a symbolic gesture.
>>
>>70483902
And why is a Jewish man apologizing for it, even? Pigment aside, Jews are not the same people as Indo-European whites. Not that current whites had anything at all to do with slavery either.
>>
File: FloridaNiceMeme.png (247 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
FloridaNiceMeme.png
247 KB, 637x477
>>70483902
>>
>>70484956
>Nobody thinks this has anything to do with white guilt or other buzzwords

I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it's going to be taken by most
>>
>>70483487
He should. Jews were the main proponents and benefactors of the trans Atlantic slave trade.
>>
>>70485923
see >>70486928
>>
op is this real
>>
>>70484225
when are the romans going to apologize for enslaving my gaulic ancestors

when are the etruscans going to apologize for enslaving my roman ancestors

>that feel when my ancestors enslaved each other

i need to go apologize to myself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.