[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate aside, I think Justin Trudeau has been a really good cheerleader
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: OTTK102-FedExln+Liberals+20.jpg (39 KB, 620x429) Image search: [Google]
OTTK102-FedExln+Liberals+20.jpg
39 KB, 620x429
Hate aside, I think Justin Trudeau has been a really good cheerleader for Canada and Canadian values. I wake up feeling PROUD to be a Canadian because we are the most virtuous and understand the importance of including EVERYBODY.
>>
>canadian values is having no values at all
>>
>>70482782
And the importance of including everybody is...?
>>
The reason there are no go zones in Europe is because Muslims there do not feel included. If everyone feels included, then they hopefully won't attack us or rape us. The far right in Europe are to blame for Muslims feeling marginalized IMO.
>>
File: 7898749.jpg (64 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
7898749.jpg
64 KB, 1000x750
>>70482782

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tpW1m-8yVQ
>>
>>70482782

The refugee children he let in are choking girls in Grade 3.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1355424-chebucto-heights-bullying-worries-parents

>Missy said her daughter, who is in Grade 3, was choked on Monday and Thursday last week by two refugee boys. School staff intervened, but to her knowledge, the students were not disciplined further.
>>
Please kill your self. I just want old Canada back.
>>
>>70482782
>understand the importance of including EVERYBODY
>EVERYBODY
What if I want to destroy Canada or Canadian values? It's not like I don't. Is it important include a person that lives to lure people into their home and tortures them? Is it important to include a person that gets by exclusively by scamming people?

>>70483218
No. They have themselves to blame. I became this way the first time I met a muslim that wasn't born in Finland. They think that Islam somehow excludes them from following the rules.

The most important value in Finnish society is that you follow rules. People who do not do so will be excluded and looked down upon by society. This includes Finns, this includes any people from other countries. Finns actually hate people from other areas around Finland just because the social rules may be slightly different there.

Muslims are fundamentally against our core values, and we are changing the rules to accommodate them. In this case, a few bad apples are so spoiled, that just throwing out the whole basket is a reasonable thing to do. These are apples we don't need. Why should we listen to some rich assholes that want the apples?
>>
We bomb the hell out of their countries and they fight back. Guess what, we were the one's to strike first and we treat them like shit when they get here.
>>
>>70484192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99LQXnlshig
This is an example of an immigrant making a vlog and integrating well to the society. This I do not mind. 2:17 onwards is a pretty good example of how our society works. Fuck all outsiders. Has nothing to do with race.

People from Pori have something wrong with their head.

>>70484880
Fuck you, we didn't. We've sent more monetary aid to the governments than we have sent military. We've supported them more than attacked. You cannot use that argument.
>>
File: 1448770568188.jpg (30 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1448770568188.jpg
30 KB, 500x386
>>70483371
CANADA YES!

You're so tolerant, Canada. I bet your asshole is just quivering with anticipation for the muslim cock!
>>
>>70482782
modesty clearly being your greatest virtue
>>
>>70484880
Gee, I guess taking them in a peaceful, wealthy, secular (non-Muslim) society and culture didn't offset any of that. Pity the Gulf states hardly lifted a finger for their fellow muslims.
Gas them all.
>>
canada will pay for wall guys, is ok
>>
The Muslims we have in Canada must be bro tier cause all the one's I've talked to are stand up dudes. Maybe when they cross the Atlantic they lose their bad Muslim values somehow.
>>
>>70486322
Thing is, we have those too. The people who come here to start up a business are usually not bad people. They are actually pretty bro tier. And realize what it means to move into a foreign country.

The issue is the refugees. There people come from war-torn places and have issues we should be in no obligation to accommodate for. Morality goes out the window when we are harming everybody to help a few people to make leftist morons feel better about themselves.

There is a good reason even the neighboring muslim states will not take these people in. We are literally taking money out of the pensioner's pocket to pay for these morons. Something thought long ago to be "just some senseless right wing rhetoric".

This entire immigration discussion has been retarded for far too long. Some people think that it's better to accept refugees than other kinds of immigrants. That's backwards on so many levels.

Then there the question of how many immigrants we should take. That discussion devolves into retardation where people say "more than now" or "less than now". How about coming up with numbers? If you actually analyze it like that, rationally, you see that "less than now" is usually correct, while a retarded opinion to hold if only expressed in that way.

You think the muslims are the only ones getting shunned and marginalized by society? That's also wrong. The right is on the rise because people like you will not accept that that applies to us as well. Voicing reasonable arguments that only resemble some shitty ones is punishable, and that only drives the right to more extreme views.

This is your mess. If we were thinking like you, we'd say you fix it.
>>
>>70482782
Fuck this cheeky little cunt. He's full of shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.