[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Ray Romano Based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: debra.jpg (40 KB, 539x268) Image search: [Google]
debra.jpg
40 KB, 539x268
I was watching some old episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond the other day and i noticed a couple things. In the first couple of seasons Debra is dressed alot more like a mom and is alot less of a bitch than in the later seasons. After that she kind of becomes the symbol for liberal moms of the new millennium. She always highlights how hard her job as a modern woman/mom is and any time there is a political argument she is always on the left side of it (and Ray is supposed to be perceived as "dumb
in the show so of course being liberal is "smart"). Theres an episode where Debra encourages her sons to play the role of faries in the school play. Ray even says "Ya know... there is such a thing as being too liberal" when hes arguing with Debra at one point.
>>
>>70480453
This show is a fucking feminist's dream.
>>
>>70480539
nah, it's implied that ray still had a penis and used it to rape(all penetration is rape) debra
>>
File: PPXRMt4_QnGj_-H3XhbwOg_r.jpg (100 KB, 492x700) Image search: [Google]
PPXRMt4_QnGj_-H3XhbwOg_r.jpg
100 KB, 492x700
Debra was hot. But in hindsight, I was really being brainwashed there by Mr. Romano and his crew. Yikes.
>>
>>70481537
Debra was a horrific bitch the entire show. I like Patricia Heaton much better on the middle.
>>
If a remember the show from like 15 years ago the premise was that Ray never wanted to live near his parents because they were such a pain, but Debra insisted they move in across the street from them.

Then she spends the rest of the series complaining because Ray's parents (and brother) are such a pain.
>>
He was, a bit. Frank was the real based one though. He never took any of the women's shit.

RIP in peace Peter Boyle
>>
>>70480539
Why?
>>
>>70481994
yeah Frank was the real right winger.
>>
>>70482255
Robert was also a police officer but seemed more like a moderate
>>
The actress who played Debra is actually a rare conservative in Hollywood.
>>
>>70482952
No wonder she's been out of work lol
>>
>>70483491
Yeah. She never had the clout of Eastwood or Kelsey Grammar.
>>
>>70480453
Season 1 Deb was an angel, so beautiful. After that she slowly turned into a whiny liberal shit head.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.