[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Kyly's hard life: No'one knows what i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1436300937584.png (4 MB, 1111x1482) Image search: [Google]
1436300937584.png
4 MB, 1111x1482
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/books-magazines/books/kyly-clarke-on-the-inspiration-behind-her-book-true-to-you/news-story/a407bba995c5e05ec9dfb8597f2cf482

So this woman is crying about how horrible her life has been...was she raped? Tortured? No, she had people say mean comments to her.

What the FUCK is wrong with the west, when did people become so god damn weak.

The most horrible thing that happened to me was i watched the woman i loved tortured and killed infront of me.
And i'm not alone or anything, there's other people who have gone through even worse.

>Years of systematic abuse and torture
>Soldiers suffering from PTSD
>Incurable cancer

There are people out there with REAL ISSUES, REAL PROBLEMS and these god damn bitches are crying about a bit of banter?

So my question is, why does the west have this issue? It does not seem to be an issue in asia, or the middle east, or south america.

Why does the first world have such fucking piss weak people as the majority, with the remaining 10% ignored on their real problems because these fuckwits shout louder.
>>
>>70480428
Glorifying victim culture will do that. Everything is an offense, everyone is a victim.
Enjoy it while it lasts, that's the last you'll see of civilization.
>>
>>70480428
Just another click bait shill story for a book. Nothing new to see here.
>>
>>70480428
>The most horrible thing that happened to me was i watched the woman i loved tortured and killed infront of me.
>And i'm not alone or anything, there's other people who have gone through even worse.

Hehehe, can't be breaking those no-self defense laws eh m8?
>>
>>70481093
i looked into the book though, it's just crying about mean bullies putting her down for being a mom

like god damn

>>70481167
well that was a bit of a different situation, not really here to talk about it but it was the worst, i felt completely emasculated not being able to do anything.

On another note though, australia is FUCKED for home defense laws.

Did you hear about the aboriginal who broke into a little girl's room, her father choked him out and he died later in hospital.

He's now charged for murder, this was like 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>70480428
>Australian cricket

irrelevant, the sport
>>
>>70481403
It's your people's fault for not rising up against your government.

As long as you're willing to take it, they will keep dishing it out.

Goes for us too.
>>
>>70480428
S-sauce?
>>
File: mods=fags.png (184 KB, 1870x415) Image search: [Google]
mods=fags.png
184 KB, 1870x415
>>70480428
daily reminder that new janitors are actively seeking out /pol/acks that come here for help, and banning them / censoring them to push them even further into depression
>>
>>70481891
2x4chan /pol/ is better for that, there's a self improvement thread there now

there's like one mod though that goes on autosaging sprees about once a week
>>
File: emu.jpg (90 KB, 928x696) Image search: [Google]
emu.jpg
90 KB, 928x696
>>70480428
>The most horrible thing that happened to me was i watched the woman i loved tortured and killed infront of me.

Was this the perpetrator, Straya?
>>
Elliot of women.
>>
>>70482516
Guess there is value to that place after all.
>>
With her cuck husband
>>
>>70480428
>So my question is, why does the west have this issue? It does not seem to be an issue in asia, or the middle east, or south america.
Let me introduce you to The Tocqueville Effect - The Tocqueville effect refers to the phenomenon that as social conditions and opportunities improve, social frustration grows faster

We've come to a point now in the West where we don't have any "real" problems. We are all pretty much equal, and have tons of rights. We don't ever think about being conquered by some foreign army, and most of us are wealthy to some degree.

So, because of this, people are so fucking bored. They don't know what to do, so they make up shit. They complain about the most pointless 'issues'.

We either need an economic collapse, or a massive war in the West to reset things.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.