[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ME MAKE MY COUNTRY MORE PROGRESSIVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1460249776875.png (113 KB, 690x738) Image search: [Google]
1460249776875.png
113 KB, 690x738
Hello /pol/, how do i make my country to take in more refugees? pic related, i see germany and sweden are having overload of them i would like to help out the starving kids
>>
>>70479786

Bend over and spread 'em.

If you do that, they will come...
>>
>drive to greece
>tell them you can get them to europe
>drive home
>give them appartment, food, and pocket money

After you done that few times, more will come automatically, as long as you provide wifi so that they can use whatsapp
>>
>>70479786
Wtf Hungary?
>>
File: 1453522749496.jpg (14 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
1453522749496.jpg
14 KB, 383x384
>>70479786
>>
>>70479786
What's going on with Hungary???
>>
>>70480128
>>70481216

the "refugees" are being force to seek asylum there or go home.

most end up going home though.

there is a reason Hungary is mad at the EU
>>
>>70479786
offer more ficki ficki
>>
>>70481216
/pol/ memes about hungary being ultimate muslim killer lied to you??? NO WAY
>>
>>70481303
I thought you could only apply for asylum in the first country you arrive in. Hungary is landlocked and surrounded by other EY countries.

Do they have a small population, exaggerating that per capita stat?
>>
>>70481556
>being this much of a burger

you can only seek asylum in the first country you get registered in aka caught.

Since Hungary made a nice fence they catch a lot of "refugees" and hence force them to either go home or seek asylum in Hungary.

This was the reason Denmark did not want to enforce our border since all the refugees wanted only to pass through Denmark to Sweden. So why stop them and risk that they ask for asylum here? We ended up reinforcing our border anyways since it was amoral just to pass the shitskins on to the Swedes (even though they were fucking asking for it)

>Do they have a small population, exaggerating that per capita stat?

relatively yes.
>>
>>70479786
http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/politika/_zprava/cesko-zatim-neprevezme-skupinu-irackych-uprchliku-z-nemecka-zadost-ma-podle-mv-nedostatky--1601758
http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/zpravy/chovanec-pokud-uprchlici-nepozadaji-o-azyl-budou-vyhosteni/index_view.php?id=1334872
You can`t, they are looking just for allowance.

Story for those who can not into the Czech.
The government opened 150 limits for taking refugees. The last group of 25 people came to the Czech Republic and settled in a refugee camp while waiting for residency and citizenship. They spit on our kindness, went illegally to Germany, there to receive the benefits and do nothing. It`s in the EU illegally, so our interior minister has requested them back, then deport them back to Iraq. Because we can and fuck this. But Germany didn't want them to give back [spoiler]GERMANY YES[/spoiler]. In the beginning. Now they wanted to return them, but we don`t want accept them, so they left without Czech citizenship and no German, and soon they in any case be deported. By the way, according to the decision of the Ministry of internal Affairs, these limits and the program Generace 21 now closed. Czech strong.

So, they don`t needed in you country, coz you can`t pay extra money for them. That`s why they you never can take more refugees. And that`s why you must to be happy.
>>
>>70479786
>tfw not on a list
feels good to be a frozen hellhole
>>
File: image.png (985 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
985 KB, 750x1334
>>70481929
Thanks for clarifying.

Hungary confirmed based.
>>
>>70482015
I hope you mean they were waitng for a temporal recidence permit / aslyum status etc something like that and not for getting handed out citizenships...
>>
>>70482341
> I hope you mean they were waitng for a temporal recidence permit
Sorry, but NO.
>>
>>70482015
we actually took in 200 refugees but all were christians
>>
>>70479786
Holy fuck, how did Orban get 2% of the population as asylum seekers?

Will he be able to deport all of them?
>>
>>70482438
They are was too, but then you came to Czech Republik they was even worse then muslims.
>>
File: 1460209384652.png (232 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
1460209384652.png
232 KB, 500x301
>>70482611
>>
>>70482438
By the way, here was a little scandal about this refugees. They are said, what home for them is more like "cowshed". That`s why a lot of Czech support their deportation.
>>
>>70479786
>second from the bottom
Reminder we're the last bastion for the anglo people.

Or at least we would be if our kike PM would stop importing so many fucking asians.
>>
>>70483718
It`s because you are so far, newzbro. You don`t care about whole over the world and especially Europe. Or maybe they just don't know about New Zealand.
>>
File: topcuck.jpg (25 KB, 558x810) Image search: [Google]
topcuck.jpg
25 KB, 558x810
>>70479786
lol Sweden is the real number one
>>
>>70479786
>Korea
Lol either koreaboos or they want to go as far away from allahuakhbarland
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.