[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we end the NEET epidemic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 24
File: whyneetsaredisgusting.png (122 KB, 636x575) Image search: [Google]
whyneetsaredisgusting.png
122 KB, 636x575
All across the world, from the US to Oz, from Spain to Egypt, young men in their 20s find it increasingly acceptable to sit on their asses and do nothing productive all day. States support this lazy man-childery with welfare cheques; whilst parents support this by continuing to cook, clean, financially support, and baby their offspring.
Soon enough, millennials will be the generation in power and the disease of NEETdom will become more glaringly evident than ever.

The decline of any civilization or society is directly correlated with the youth's will to either be glorious, productive members of society, or lazy asswipes.
How can we cure widespread NEETdom, /pol/? Is Trump the answer? Is Bernie the answer? Has laziness simply become too entrenched in our cultures?

You are NOT allowed to answer if you're a filthy manchild who lives with/is supported by his parents.
>>
Does this include children of millionaires and billionaires?
>>
>>70479755
of course
>>
>>70479616
stop letting them use the internet and stop them watching anime
>>
>>70479616
Do you honestly believe the crap you're spouting?

There's a reason youth unemployment is at 50% in a country like Greece. Look at the economy.

> The decline of any civilization or society is directly correlated with the youth's will to either be glorious, productive members of society, or lazy asswipes.

Going to need a source on that one, preferably a scientific one (no that's not thedailystormer).

> How can we cure widespread NEETdom, /pol/? Is Trump the answer? Is Bernie the answer? Has laziness simply become too entrenched in our cultures?

If people here knew how to effectively combat unemployment they likely wouldn't spend their saturday on 4chan.
>>
>>70479616
Give men something to aspire to.

Carrear is dead because the given thing is to job hop all the time and companies drop staff at a moment's notice. There is no loyalty in either direction any more.

Family is dead. The law provides incentives for divorce from women's perspective. The man has reduced control over the direction of the family and is routinely shit on by both the wife and the kids because respect is dead.

There are no great projects to aspire to. You cannot change the world by becoming a nuclear engineer and helping to create cheap power for everyone because hippies block all development. Solar/wind is a farce. There is no moonshot to inspire engineers and scientists. No great buildings/bridges/roads/construction of any kind and even if there was you could not be sure of working towards it because of the above mentioned temporary nature of all jobs now.

In short, consumerism makes a poor source of inspiration for men, so instead you get a whole bunch of women and children.

This is the future you chose.
>>
>>70479755
It doesnt have to.some people are born into money,others are not.its life,not an excuse to be a nigger.
>>
>>70479616
>i'm important i bag groceries
listen carefully wagecuck, what you're doing with your life is fucking meaningless and in 100 years nobody will even visit your grave. you're playing into a million year long genetic battle that serves no actual purpose, especially if you're spending time making jews rich while you get fuck all

go shovel some horse shit or push some pens or enter some data into a spreadsheet. you didn't do shit and you know it
>>
>>70479616
Whats the point?

The only thing I've ever wanted in my life was a happy family with a loyal wife who won't cuck me.

I workout every day and went to school like a good goy to get a good degree. I work to improve myself ultimately to attract a worthwhile female companion.

Last night I was in a club. Most of the girls there were 5-6/10 tops. They act like 8-9s and won't even give you the time of day if you aren't a CEO of something.

As a person I'm limited in some ways. I won't be able to take care of my wife without her thinking about the CEO she could've had. I work really hard to improve myself but there are limits to how high I score on the 10 scale.

So whats the point anymore? I can't have a wife, I can't have future. Why would I particpate?
>>
>>70480168
>Give men something to aspire to.
Worx 4 ISIS
>>
>>70480585
say what you like about them, they had fun until it went to shit
>>
>>70480374
That's what's always bothered me. I'm above average in almost every where but I'll never be the top 1%. Even if you find a loyal woman, you know that she would rather be with someone from the top 1%. I guess the reverse is true too, but I feel like guys are happy with an 8/10 an don't feel like they are just settling, where as women are just settling.
>>
>>70480374

>Last night I was in the club.

Found your problem Anon, club and bar sluts are women you don't wanna wife up. Especially the ones you can see with 5 lbs of foundation on their face. Usually they have that South Orange CA accent, boring, and typically don't take care of their bodies. However they expect Mr. Ripped, 6 figure bank account, Mercedes-Benz, and big house to wife them up. These chicks are only good for fucks.
>>
>>70480585
It does. They believe they are part of a great project, building a nation. It is for the same reason people (men) enjoy stories about the founding of the US, another grand project with far reaching ideas.

But instead grand projects are "wasteful", science/research budgets are better spent feeding niggers and no political group has the balls to advocate for change or if they do they are ended by the woman voting bloc.
>>
>>70479616
NEET isn't a choice, its a byproduct of the way companies are run today. profit margins are small and ceo's are thinking of ways to squeeze every fucking penny from everyone without needing more workers.
>>
File: 1450802297680.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1450802297680.gif
164 KB, 494x332
It's a symptom of decadence, of the nihilism of our society, not the cause.

I'm experiencing this directly myself especially in the last months, I can't even wake up after the alarm clock, because I don't feel like there is anything particularly important to get up for.

And when I say important I'm thinking about some real, strong, higher life-guiding belief in something to direct my life towards. Even the political cause seems hopeless and hardly believable, let alone the religious cause after centuries of god-bashing.

I'm sure I can overcome this on a personal level, but it's something that shouldn't be happening in the first place in a healthy society and I know I'm not the only one.
>>
> sit on their asses and do nothing productive all day
> not wanting to be good goy paying for refugees, dindus, single moms etc
>>
>>70480168
Do you think that this can change? Surely the average person is growing tired of this decadence.
>>
>>70479616
>wagecuck demanding everyone else also be a wagecuck
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH
>>
>>70480958
You're not the only one, believe me
>>
>>70481176

how about studying/working so you can maintain a family and household of your own?

There have always been NEET's. These people just end up driving taxi's or painting houses when it turns out your parents can't support you for the rest of your life
>>
>>70481194
It will, the pendulum always swings back, but the change will involve significant instability. It may be possible to reverse the trends through managed social change but no civilisation has done it before.

It would involve massive cuts to social spending, relaxation of laws preventing technological development, investment in mega projects (and the defeat of the envirohippies and pearl clutching women that prevent them) but hardest of all would be the social changes. You cannot enforce businesses to show loyalty to their employees, you cannot enforce adherence to solid family structure (though you could eliminate the incentives for divorce).

The social change would have to come from places like this. Generations of people (men) that are sick of this shit.
>>
File: pepe_remembers.jpg (73 KB, 667x960) Image search: [Google]
pepe_remembers.jpg
73 KB, 667x960
>>70480958
>>
>>70481809
Personally I do all this socially acceptable shit because can't afford NEET existence. But I understand these folks and support their efforts being lazy motherfuckers.
>>
>>70480958
We all carry these feels. The only temporary cure for the symptoms is to focus on bettering yourself and improving your discipline.
>>
>>70481960

If you stagnate at a young age you might as well lie down and die
>>
>>70480958
Have you never read Mazzini's "On the Duties of Man"? Come on famiglia, your country has a beautiful history of people of all classes working to unify Italy and restore its integrity.

Walk around Torino, how could you not be inspired? People who live in European countries should be the least disenfranchised because they see their inspirational history all around them every day desu

>>70481311
>wagecuck
even in an socio anarchist system, people would still need to work. When "the man" isn't there, people still have to do the shit, albeit the wealth would be distributed more evenly. Why not become a high ranking bureaucrat or a teacher then to encourage others not to be wagecucks?
>>
>>70482249
I want to see PKD tier dystopia myself.
>>
Right now, countries are basically 50% men and 50% women. As is always said, the top 20% of men date the top 80% of women. This means that there will be a lot of NEETs. In modern times, jobs are safer and wars are fought differently, and so there's basically a surplus of men. This means that women have more power and men have to cater to them, which is why feminism is allowed to thrive. I think, eventually, there will be fighting between groups of men for the women. The migrants coming in will only accelerate this process. I hope so, anyway.
>>
Is it really that easy to get by on government benefits? How do you even go about signing up for that sort of thing? What programs are there specifically to fund a NEET life? You guys act like it's so easy to become a leech of society but I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>70480035
DELETE THIS
>>
>>70482489
Most claim autism bux
I think it's the easiest way besides being a nig born in section 8
Go ask /r9k/ if you want neetbux help
>>
>>70480168
>>70480374
>>70480710

I know these feels. The modern world is shit beyond belief.

I saw a poll that said men in their twenties are the most hated demographic in Britain. What's the point of striving for a society that hates you?

I don't blame NEETs and men who drop out of society. Women are actively hostile to 80% of men. Rampant feminism, liberalism and immigration, all hostile to men.

I'd have been happy fighting for the British Empire. I don't want much in life, but everyone these days is so materialistic.
>>
>>70482682
you can pretend to be part aboriginal here they're not allowed to question it even if you've got blonde hair and blue eyes

massive increase in the payment
>>
File: nah_mate.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
nah_mate.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>70482992
You might as well be an abbo if you're getting welfare
>>
NEET here.

I was "brilliant" according to all these cucks. Succeed one of the hardest STEM competitive exam in y country.I did all this by being a lazy mf because everything was just too easy. Don't get me wrong, I was working during almost all my holiday since I was from working class. I just felt as if the educational system was emptying me a bit more every year.

I was in a good engineer school but I end up not even coming to class anymore because it was boring me to oblivion.

They fired be, not because of my grade which were still correct but because "I wasn't fitting in".

Can't recover from that. I gave almost all my time to study while It was killing me inside and now I'm supposed to be undergraduate and start everything from scratch.

My parent are giving me money each month but it can't keep going forever. I will probably join the army next year.
>>
>>70482840
>I know these feels. The modern world is shit beyond belief.
Software isn't too bad. If you come up with something good you can make it big. Everything else is pretty stagnant with too much competition.

> Women are actively hostile to 80% of men.

I, and many more here, have long ago consigned myself to the fact that there is no way a woman will ever take interest in me. Since the state will make sure she can be a single mother, I have no value beyond indirectly being beta bux.
>>
>>70482840
Yes, young men, particularly white men https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/12/14/young-white-men-most-derided/

It kind of seems like bullshit though, because even UKIP voters rated white men in 20s as the worst group.
>>
>>70483171
;_;

>>70483231
i faired really well academically too, but nobody likes a "smart" weirdo in fact those are the most despised things around
>>
File: sad.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
72 KB, 1024x768
What point is there in trying?

I got SJW's telling me to be a beta orbiting cuck.

I got cuckservatives telling me to be a disposable income for a woman and be a wage slave.

I got faggots like you on 4chan telling me I should just kill myself if I don't adhere to your standards of a good man.

I got normies telling me to Be Myself, but not too much.

Nothing is fun. Nothing is exciting. Nothing is worth the energy to invest in. I just want the thoughts to go away. I can't do the things everyone wants me to do because I'm more concerned about how I'm going to fall asleep this night and not lay there for 4 hours (literally 4+ hours) ruminating about all my flaws and past experiences and only managing to fall asleep when I finish sobbing.
>>
>>70479616
OP is right. Let's give up our interests and injure ourselves working twelve hours a day so that as much of our earnings as possible can be seized by the government before we see them and handed over to Shaniqua and Her Eight Kids.
>>
File: 1459988233181.jpg (66 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
1459988233181.jpg
66 KB, 500x645
anyone have links to shit that i can read to learn how to better myself and stop masturbating 7+ times a day and playing league of legends for 12+ hours a day

26y/o white and wanna get my shit together but society has me inside of comfy mode

thanks if you have any cool links/vids in advance
>>
>>70480168
And this is why ISIS looks so appealing
>>
>>70483231
Idk how the army is over there, but if you can't motivate yourself to go to uni then you'll probably hate being in the army
>>
>>70483347
>nobody likes a "smart" weirdo

this

we tend to creep people out more than any anything
>>
>>70479616

Why should this generation of young people pay for the debt of the past generations? It's not like you can even prosper beyond scraping a living for most people.

If barely surviving is the best you can hope for anyway why not just be NEET?
>>
File: IMG_20160408_182725.jpg (419 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160408_182725.jpg
419 KB, 720x1280
I did something with my life and I'm 23.
>>
>>70483564
i tend to get people asking me if i'm okay in the street, i think i give people the impression i'm moments away from killing myself at any given moment topkek

at least they care i guess
>>
>>70483648
>chair force
>doing something with your life
Pick one, maverick
Soldiers (if you could even call yourself that) are glorified neets
>>
>>70482485
>top men sex all women meme
The truth is, top men sex sluts. And sluts, in a generation where most women are only as valuable as the amount of sex they give out, are top women. Top 20% men sex top 20% women, middle 40% men sex middle 40% women, bottom 40% men abstain because they don't attempt to court women and bottom 40% women never have sex. Stay in your lane or shoot low and you'll have plenty of poon. The girls you're interested in are out of your league, which is why your rare, opportune attempts always fail to yield poon.
>>
>>70483457
You're too narrow minded to see that the point of working and bettering yourself is to be able to indirectly create and have influence in a society where your income won't be taxed into oblivion and you won't be overworked. Do you really believe there is no alternative to the scenario you've just written? Who is going to change it if not people like you?
>>
>>70483648
Yeah, sat on a chair your whole career.
Go do some actual shit, like PJs, or be a pilot.
>>
>>70483818
Landwhales are 6/10 in their minds. They won't go lower, and most men are less than 5/10 to them.
>>
>>70483492
>you'll probably hate being in the army
The guys there will push me to do things. That's what I like, nobody has ever stood against me in the educational system. I could sleep in my class and not coming and they were ok (until my last school) since I had good grades.

I've never really be that kind of lazy guy but I feel I've became this because nobody were really pushing me or really carrying about me. I don't mind having any goals in they're some people pushing me in a (rather positive) direction.
>>
>>70483648
you're NEET and you dont even know it.
>>
>>70482485
>the top 20% of men date the top 80% of women.
That's stupid.
It's the bottom 20% of men date the bottom 80% of women.
>>
>>70483833

Yes because im sure you respect a Mcdonalds employee or a Walmart shelf stacker so much more then a NEET. The only jobs that carry any respect are the ones that pay extremely well because money talks.
>>
>>70483833
I was encouraging just that last night: improve yourself in every way but forego or hide taxable income.
This society hates us and we owe it nothing but death.
>>
ban 4chan from existing
>>
>>70483975
Idk m8, you still probably won't fit in and it will still probably kill you on the inside, but if you do decide to go ahead with it, don't half ass it and you might enjoy it
>>
>>70482369
My man, ironically I live in Turin and it's pretty depressing overall, I see muzzies and niggers all the time all over the place.

I do agree fully that Europeans should be the ones who among all kinds of people should feel more nationalistic, but our spirits have been broken after WWII.
And Italy is not really that uncucked you know? It's a different kind of process to what happened in Germany with denazification. It was more subtle, Italians just basically don't give a fuck about anything political as long as they have their little distractions like soccer and tv, it's just depressing to witness the Italian political arena.

>>70483231
>I was "brilliant" according to all these cucks. Succeed one of the hardest STEM competitive exam in y country.I did all this by being a lazy mf because everything was just too easy.
>I end up not even coming to class anymore because it was boring me to oblivion.
basically me right now, I can't be bothered anymore frankly, I only see wageslaving for a corrupt and decadent country ahead of me while Europe gets flooded with third worlders, it's really hard to care about it anymore
I know it's what the elites want, but they have been good at breaking our spirits, very very good
>>
>>70484102
that would probably lead to mass suicides, 4chan isn't the cause it is the treatment
>>
>>70483648
>neet with a uniform
>>
>>70483972
Yeah no. I'm at the bottom of middle 40% because I'm fit, employed, and not diseased and landwhales are always eying me and chatting me up. You just gotta be confident and established, which isn't hard to do, to become middle 40% and attract middle 40%/lower 40% women. Why do you voluntarily demean yourself and the rest of men out there? If you take on the essence of man and quit being a bitch you'll be a lot happier. You don't even need to be a Chad, I'm not and I'm doing fine.
>>
>>70484055
What's stopping you from getting a well paying, influential job then? Did you fail your A levels or some shit? In that case you deserve to be a Sainsbury shelf stacker
>>
>>70479616
I don't get why we should do anything?

Why not just let the it all fall? Stock up on provisions, valuables, foreign money, make arrangements to move to other developing countries and let the "civilized world" collapse at will.

If the world really does fall down, then those who work and strive will still survive, and those who don't can beg and whore themselves until or die in the ditches.

When that happens the world will move forward, the weak will be separated from the strong, people will learn from their failures and civilization will have another problem to grow above.

Chaos can only lead to evolution.
The only problem we have these days are over-protection and excessive control.
There's no room for chaos.
>>
>>70483437
pick some people you hate and kill them
>>
>>70484123
>Idk m8, you still probably won't fit in and it will still probably kill you on the inside
Should I kill myself right now then ?
>>70484168
>I know it's what the elites want
Quite true desu. I have been around the "future elites of the Nation" during quite a while and they were pretty much dumb. They were good academically but they were your regular brainwashed folks without any judgement nor personality.
>>
>US flag
>cheques

fuck off proxy user
>>
>>70484398
>Why do you voluntarily demean yourself and the rest of men out there?
Honestly, I think most women will be into you if you tell them that they're into you.

Women are a silly bunch, we really shouldn't let them make decisions.
>>
>>70479616
I guess it could be solved by bringing in refugees who are willing to work from another country?
>>
>>70484411

We are talking about things on a societal level, not everyone can prosper in well paying jobs because there are not enough of thos jobs to go around.

The majority HAVE to settle for being a shelf stacker or go on welfare. Can you blame young people for not wanting to get stuck in a dead end job?
>>
>>70484496
Nah I got faith in you, but there might be better options than joining the army. Like I said though, if you do enlist you might like it if you actually stay motivated and improve yourself
>>
It's the ever increasingly inane demands for what jobs exist, and the knock on effects that has in education.

You can't get an entry level job outside of menial labor without a degree, and said degrees are having ever more requirements put on them.

For a basic compsci degree, you need basically 1/4 of your requirements to be humanities credits, and need to learn multiple languages. For computer science, that's all irrelevant.

This inanity is driven by an undersupply of jobs, so companies can get pickier and pickier. Make one mistake, and they can drop you with plenty of people in line for your job.

TL;DR: Gross undersupply of jobs while expectations raise means tons and tons of people give their all for nothing, and thus become depressed/lose faith in the system. And become NEETs.
>>
If I can actually get a job that would be nice. But i'm not going to bust my ass searching for a chance at a job while someone else cheats their way to the top with connections they've established from their birth. Simply aint fair and if I can't even play the game on equal fields, the winning move is not to play.
>>
File: 374892349.jpg (44 KB, 664x442) Image search: [Google]
374892349.jpg
44 KB, 664x442
>>70483437

With that self-defeating attitude you're with no doubt going to be a depressed ball of shit. Find something that brings you joy anon. My happiness really increased when I picked up guitar again and played no matter how I felt.

A lot of shit is indeed happening but always look at life's little pleasures rather than this echo chamber hugbox. This site is just crawling with mental illness, sadness, envy, and other shitty forms. Limit your 4chan browsing daily, go out, and just be happy that you aren't in some mudshack in a third world hellhole. I know America and Canada are becoming third world shitskin feminist hellholes but see the silver lining in this cloud of darkness. Deuces.
>>
>>70484864

Not to mention the crippling debt they will have to pay for to fix the mistakes of the generations before them.
>>
>>70483463
>>/outside world/
>>
>>70484594
Yeah no, women are ultimately the deciding factor of relationships because anything else means that men are brutes controlling their prey or are on the receiving end of relationship initiatives. If you want to be successful with girls, you don't put girls in a position to choose. You can't just wrestle the power to choose away from them, especially not systemically. You're the one being silly here anon.
>>
>>70484951

>you're self-defeating that's why you are like this.

fuck you
>>
>>70484978

The good news is that everything will come to a head soon. This much unrest always comes to a head, and the lack of investment in great projects is going to utterly fuck western society in the next 10-15 years as literally everything falls apart.
>>
>>70484951
> something that brings you joy
is usually illegal
>>
>>70483785
>>70483945
>>70484006
>>70484394
>Yes, goy! Fight for Israel's glory!
>>
File: 1459332366826.jpg (481 KB, 1900x1440) Image search: [Google]
1459332366826.jpg
481 KB, 1900x1440
>>70484951
fk u

Unless you're actively helping people get through their lives, you should just shut the fuck up
>>
File: 9752.jpg (133 KB, 701x1165) Image search: [Google]
9752.jpg
133 KB, 701x1165
>>70485055
>tfw no friends and no social skills
>>
>>70485180
Why don't you go suffocate yourself with Helium gas, and stop bitching and complaining?
>>
>>70485313
You don't need friends and social skills where you're going.
And the places you might need them, you're more than likely going to pick up on them.
>>
>>70485330

There's always a faggot like you in every thread on the topic of mental health.

Dispensing platitudes and other gay bullshit.

You're a mediocre faggot and I hope you don't wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>70485477

>Not needing friends and social skills to go /out/

You do realize that trying to go out alone only makes the problem worse? Because it's seen as pathetic to be alone in social spaces, which will then make finding friends even harder?

Modern Society is a giant kafkatrap unless you are rich enough to just buy friends. You're fucked to death by the companies if you follow the system, but become a pariah if you don't follow the system. There is no happy ending for the masses anymore.

Remember Chuck Yeager? He never went to college. He didn't take humanities courses or speak multiple languages. And accomplished far more than almost anyone ever will. But there can be no more Yeagers in modern society.
>>
>>70485252
>>70485180
I find it funny people are become all butthurt when some help is given. You know what? Fuck you guys. Go ahead and keep sitting on your asses daily complaining. The only reason why you're this way is because you refuse to help yourself. Who wants to date or breed with some faggot who is scared of the big bad world? Yeah it is getting freakier by the year but at least we aren't fighting in trenches or being bombed yet. I swear western countries are just giant cucks now with men and women. Everyone wants everything on a platter and cries if they don't get one small thing. Be happy you can walk into a decently equipped hospital with trained staff, walk into a store full of food isles, buy warm clothes, get electricity sent to your house so you can shitpost on here, and water coming out of the faucets. The world owes you nothing and you are entitled to NOTHING. You already have all the tools you need living a western country: make your own happiness and life instead of relying on big daddy government to do it for you.

Suck it up. We all suffer.
>>
>>70485821

>some help is given

I stopped reading here.

Shut the fuck up and don't talk about shit you have no experience or knowledge of.
>>
File: 1456280263111.jpg (21 KB, 228x320) Image search: [Google]
1456280263111.jpg
21 KB, 228x320
>>70485477
>>70485330
>>70485209
Are you trying to slide something or are you just shitting up this thread?
>>
>You are NOT allowed to answer if the thread is talking about how to change you

It's a pretentious thread anyways.
>>
>>70483463
I know how you feel, I was in a similar situation two years ago.

First off hit the gym. I've found that working out regularly has positively impacted all areas of my life; I'm stronger, have more endurance, I'm more focused throughout the day, I'm more confident, hell, I even sleep more soundly. Also, try to get out of the city; on weekends I like to go for hikes in the forest. The air is better and it gives you time to think and plan.

Beyond that, set a tangible goal that you can work towards. My interest is in life sciences, and my goal is to earn either an M.D. or D.O. degree. I completed several high school credits I didn't have, and this fall I'm starting a nursing degree. My goal is to become a nurse practitioner and work my way up from there. I believe that one aspect of success that is often overlooked is networking. You have to go out on your free time and leave a good impression on as many people in your field as you can. One of my goals as a nurse will be to foster as many positive professional relationships as I can with doctors and nurses so that I'll have a network of contacts who can give me references and tell me about opportunities when I'm approaching the higher levels.

Don't worry about how long it will take. You have the rest of your life. Time spent worrying is time wasted, do something to fix the problem instead.

One book I'd recommend is "The Fine Art of Small Talk" by Debra Fine. It's got a lot of good tips on how to interact and converse with strangers and develop meaningful conversations. She breaks down everything you need to do to in a social interaction.
>>
Why do all these normie faggots that haven't been depressed a day in their life always come in these threads, shit it up with their armchair self-help pretentious retardation and then get buttblasted and offended when people reject their help.

You go from "haha im so helpful and nice" to "fuck you faggot i hope you fucking die."

You do this for your own validation. You aren't altruistic, you just want reaffirmation that life is as simple as you think it is.
>>
>>70486099
Because they are making themselves feel better by thinking they are helping. They are essentially looking to help themselves and using other less fortunate people to do so.
>>
>>70479616
filthy manchild who lives with/is supported by his parents here. Appeal to authority works both ways.

End the welfare state, reform education (at least make it so it educates, not programs and propagandizes), remove its mandatory status and bring back child labor with more civil liberties than it originally had. Close borders and return factory work to better facilitate new workers.
>>
File: thug life neets.jpg (16 KB, 288x353) Image search: [Google]
thug life neets.jpg
16 KB, 288x353
I always assumed I'd be alone forever, never complained about it because I have experienced females before; they have done nothing but cheat and use me, so never saw the point; there is no more incentive. So I assumed I am just doing my part in going my own way and letting the actual good men get the girls they deserve. I am planning my life around getting a good job and living a life with whatever happiness I can muster. I spend most of my time studying, working out, and wage slaving away to prepare for my lonely life. I just don't get the woman hating you guys are spewing. What makes me feel better is knowing there are women that will die alone just like me.

I'm not even particularly ugly either, I get approached by females sometimes, but I reject them every time. For me, it's a weird feeling of satisfaction to reject women, I have always used that as motivation to workout, eat healthy, and become rich in the future. It's sort of a fetish for me now. I always wanted to be that literal "prince charming" that girls want so bad, just so that I can bitterly reject them. Is there anyone out there just like me?

Is that wrong of me? Bitter even? I know that doesn't help that I say "I don't hate women" but it feels different somehow and I can't explain it. Feeling of vengeance or something? So strange...
>>
File: 1459233883623.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459233883623.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>Normies are mad they have to work for Dr. Sheckelburg as their white gf cheats on them and/or gets fat

Yeah, really nice. Try to convince me more with those hot opinions.
>>
>>70486243

It's basically white knighting, in a way. They can feel that they are helping for practically no work. Except they are defending a doomed system instead of crazy women in this case.

The thing that non-depressed people often struggle to understand in my experience is that the -magic- of depression is how it renders you unable to care. You can't "just suck it up, be a man" because you literally are unable to care enough to do so.
>>
I'm thinking about joining the Freemasons and building/establishing/ connections with people there. Heard it's a good place to network.

Can anyone recommend?
>>
>>70483347
I'm also a "smart" weirdo who dropped out of highschool (and spaghetti) to live with my parents. It's better to be mentally retarded and sociable than intelligent and unsociable.
>>
>>70486517

It's not nearly that simple. The masons and other social clubs are the paradox of being an "Old Boys' Club"... you have near-zero chance of actually getting in or even once in making connections without already having a link to people.

This is in fact largely why there are so many different social clubs. If there was any one social club that could actually network people unrelated to the group, people would just all join in one.
>>
>>70480035
>If people here knew how to effectively combat unemployment they likely wouldn't spend their saturday on 4chan.

Wow...
>>
>>70485787
You're delusional. It's not hard to make friends, you just have way too high of standards. Get employed, become friends with coworkers and go do stuff with them, meet others while hanging and build a circle. If you are insistent on being selective you can work your way up your friends like a ladder then fall on your face when you get too high and the rungs are out of reach.

Also drop the wageslave shit, cmon anon. Your work helps move society forward and funds your dreams.
>>
>>70479616
Im a mtf trans girl and I have a unique aspect on this subject.
I grew up extremely antilgbt and religious.
I always felt like I'm a girl and that there was nothing wrong and just who I was.
Nobody would ever listen to me though.
What everyone decided to do was crush me down even harder than a regular boy.
It made me incredibly homophobic and immensely self hating.
They basically brain washed me into being a neurotic perfectionist and hyper masculine psycho.
I had all of this negative soulcrushing rhetoric inside my head screaming at me constantly and it made me psychotic.
I was never allowed to have feelings or be what I was told was weakness.
I couldn't ask for hugs.
I couldn't cry no matter how much I hurt.
I'd be chased into a room and my dad should break down the door if I locked it and beat the ever living fuck out of me.
I broke my leg multiple times and I was so scared of being weak and beaten that several times I dragged myself across the floor broken leg and everything and I would try and tell people to leave me alone and that I was fine but they'd dull call my parents and my dad should scream at me for having a broken leg and being such a post that I'd allow my boobs to be broken.
Anyways this shit destroyed me internally and I went around a half dead expressionless person filed with hatred.
I would win every contest and every physical thing because I had too or I deserved death.
I just wanted love and never got it and I thought If I just kept trying it would get better but it never dies ands I'm never good enough.

I was still a girl inside and all the other guys I think we're the same except I felt like a girl and they didn't. But on some level they had that pressure and grew up hating themselves and their feelings. I think I was pushed much harder especially on myself fighting being trans.
I was extremely successful and made other men my bitches but it didn't fill the hole of being trans but everyone thought I was successful.
>>
>>70485136
You're joking, right?

A women will be into you if you go for her. That's it.
>>
>>70486798

I really, really don't have standards. In fact, the friends I have managed to get certainly wouldn't pass many standards.

But people are too busy to chat with people they don't know, or just don't care. As to getting a job, it is again not that simple. It may seem simple to someone whom for which life went well, but if your history is sub-par you aren't gonna have much luck getting a job.

Outside of Wal-Mart or McDonalds of course, but those jobs A) Don't really generate good intra-worker relations B) Don't move society forward and C) most certainly can't fund your dreams, given how you'll probably need to be on welfare just to make ends meet.
>>
>>70481194
>Do you think that this can change?
no.

traditionally, war solved the situation and gave all the aimless men something to live for.

but in todays cucked world, war is taken away from us. so we're left with a bunch of young men with no direction in life, with a lot of drive but no purpose.
>>
>>70486824
That's totally not true for top 20% men and higher middle 40% men. Middle 40% men will attract lower 40% women just by association and attract middle 40% women by association and validation among the target girl's social circle. Making moves is already several steps down the line from meeting a girl and associating with her and her circle for successful courts. You can't just go for her.
>>
>>70487320

No only War my German friend, but Adventure... we are no longer pioneers as we have explored most reaches of the world and modern life makes it easier to experience other countries and cultures.

The ONLY area's left to us to explore (Space and the Deep Blue) have been so little funding that barely anyone makes an attempt anymore. Unless of course you are incredibly rich and even then it's slow going and really just for commercial purposes.

And people wonder why a lot of young men either stay at home and do nothing or go get themselves blown up for allah akbar's.
>>
>>70487496
Well, the first step would obviously successfully be around her without spazzing out.
>>
>>70480168
>>> no great projects to aspire to

I am animating and directing an entire feature film by myself. It is a glorious project and the reason I exist. Without it, I agree, life would be meaningless and I would have no ambition or self worth - However I believe a man can make of his destiny what he wants. If I can do it, others can too.

Oh yes and I do this all without being neet. I am fortunate to have a job with very high pay for very small hours, winters off, and you get great exercise and freedom to go wherever you please.

But yes, without my movie I would be as hopeless of you. I am proof that there are alternatives.
>>
>>70486803
I got recognition and love and adoration.
It didn't help my trans feelings but I got all that and I know every guy I crushed didn't. He was a failure. A post. A worthless like of shit. Even more so in my mind because I was a woman and I destroyed him.

I think men in America are growing up this way but unlike me, all of them can't be winners. So they grow up unloved. They think their worth is measured in medals and achievements. They are put in this box just like I put myself in a box. And everything about themselves is rejected. Oh you like to cook? Well you're a fucking faggot. You like to act? You're a fucking faggot. Youre expected to be a super human perfection. You can be gifted at do many things but if they aren't masculine, then you're a faggot. You're not a dinner you're not justin timber lake or brad pitt. You're a faggot.

Women always say they live up to ridiculous standards but they aren't. Only in beauty. Men have to be vegeta, bradd pitt, slash, don Juan, and Hunter s Thompson. Its ridiculous. And nobody can do it. So every guy feels like he's a failure when they aren't. Then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Then one in ten thousand guys who don't break mentally and become nets and much like I was get filed with rage but unlike me never succeed. They become psychotic and alienated and alone abd worked and feel they have no future and they snap and kill a fuck ton of people and shoot up a school.

That's my theory always from the life I've lived.
>>
>>70487844

>Proof that there is alternatives.

Yes, proof that there are alternatives if you roll perfectly in the dice as you admit, with a "very high pay for very small hours, winters off, and great exercise and freedom" job.

Almost nobody can get a job like that, there simply aren't enough of them. It's like saying "anyone can be president" because teddy did, while mathematically that's false. Of the ~400 million people that have lived in the US through its history, exactly 44 of them have made that job.
>>
>>70479616
>You are NOT allowed to answer if you're a filthy manchild who lives with/is supported by his parents.
I already did wagecuck, whatcha gonna do bout it senpai?
>>
>>70487153
McDonald's and Walmart are stepping stones. Get yourself qualified to do your dream job while working a temp job then start applying yourself at the bottom rungs of the ladder you need to climb to get to your dream job. Yes you can be friends with Walmart and McDonald's coworkers, lots of them are in the same position as you and have a lot in common (except the self-defeatist attitude of course) and would be willing to hang out and stuff (hanging out i.e. actively pursuing friendship is key to making friends).

If you wanna turn your life around without all the planning and instability just join the military, as long as you're willing to work hard the military is a perfect opportunity to make friends and start a meaningful career. Take it from someone who was stuck in the same conundrum and threw caution to the wind by enlisting, you can make it here if you try.
>>
File: rick 'tentacle porn' wilson.jpg (84 KB, 880x480) Image search: [Google]
rick 'tentacle porn' wilson.jpg
84 KB, 880x480
>posts on 4chan
>complains about manchildren
lel

almost as classic as

>posts on 4chan
>complains about degenerates
>>
>>70488086
Well, you should have asked what I do. I'm a Beer and Snack vendor at Sports Stadiums.
And when I say a lot of money, I mean I live on about 1200 a month. It's a lot to me because it provides me with everything I need (with proper budgeting ofcourse) and I get all the time in the world to stay home and make my dreams come true.

It is true that I am in a fortunate situation, but saying its near impossible to get a certain type or job or that you can only get rich if you roll perfectly in the dice is Bernie logic. I'm not rolling perfectly, I still struggle and I'm hungry sometimes, but my pleasures come from my creations, not from the external world. People are in control of their reality and can rise from any situation that they come from.
>>
>>70488271

Sadly, I cannot enlist for physical health reasons. I rolled bad on my genetics dice roll, it would assume.

As to McDonalds or WalMart, those aren't stepping stones. You have to be seriously damn deluded to think there is a positive work environment, or that anyone goes anywhere from there (outside of military or college that is).

I have family that work in McDonalds, and family that work in Walmart. They are both miserable grinds that everyone is just in a hurry to get done with. Nobody cares about working there, and employers aren't going to hire a McDonalds employee when there's some desperate college grad who'll probably accept lower pay competing for the same job.
>>
>>70487842
Be around her for awhile, meaning working with her, doing a recreational activity with her, etc for a few weeks (less if you know what you're doing) so that she can bounce ideas off her friends and make a decision about you. You'll know she's decided when she starts acting completely different one day, and that's the day that you make your move. You make yourself a target andgive her ample opportunity to aim and fire, then make your move. Top 20% men can skip the testing period but you can't if you want to be successful (successful in making healthy relationships)
>>
>>70488542

I didn't say you can only get rich from rolling dice, but rather that by sheer dint of mathematics that is how it ends up working the vast majority of time.

Take your lucrative vendor job at the stadium. Almost every stadium is in a city with many hundreds of thousands. They might have a couple dozen to a few hundred vendors at the stadium. There quite simply are not enough lucrative jobs, it's impossible for the majority of people to have a decent job - and that's the core of this entire problem.
>>
>>70488354
Rick knows us too well
>>
i hated school. i learned nothing in it. i didn't go to college. but i started a business the day after i turned 18. get off your lazy fucking asses
>>
>not enough jobs to go around
>most of the jobs which are available treat their employees like garbage
>employers legally discriminate against people without extensive history of wagecuckery, or with gaps in their resume

Gee, anon, I don't know why so many people are NEETs. Surely it's because everyone suddenly became lazy.

The answer is revolution.
>>
>>70488591
Go talk to a recruiter anyway, if you haven't. You can get waivers and still enlist, depending on the issue.

Once you try that, then ask yourself the following. What would you be happy doing at age 45? What steps would you need to take in order to be 45 and doing that someday? What is the next step I need to take to start working towards that? What are the obstacles stopping me from taking that first step? (Don't start considering obstacles past the ones between now and your first step, they don't matter) How will I overcome those obstacles? If you truly can't overcome those obstacles (not just "it's a lot of work and would be difficult," I mean, "I don't have legs and I want to..." ....well you can get prosthetics and overcome that, too) then consider other careers. Follow the above process then work hard and get it done.
>>
>>70488777
You are correct, I suppose, about my luck in the job market. It was the first and only job I've ever had, going on 8 years now. People getting drunk at Baseball games will be around forever, as long as this country exists anyway, so I don't have to worry about getting laid off. Certain vendors have been there 30+ years. One guy actually died over the winter.

I wasn't lucky in most other aspects of my life however - born a bastard in an abusive environment of degeneracy, I could have easily gone the route of no return, and that is why I say you can pull yourself out of any situation and make your own destiny. Look what Trump did with that small loan.

Anyway, here's the trailer to my movie if you wanna watch it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_N9iTOdI5s
>>
>>70489243
Kek, you want to become soviet union. Good luck with that, you'll be the first killed by less romantic and more practical comrades.
>>
>>70489517

Oh trust me, I have thought of each of those steps, and have repeatedly hammered away at those steps. I am in fact still hammering, but little progress is being made.

By the time I finally get to the career I want - I'll be a terrible candidate for employment, as there will be younger and or better qualified candidates.

Why would anyone pick me over someone who as younger has more energy, more time, and is likely able to deal with lower pay. And this is not some delusion - stories about people being fired or not picked in favor of younger candidates are rife in news.

I have not given up, but I have no high expectations.
>>
>>70490203
>there will be younger and or better qualified candidates
Youth is not appealing to most employers, and most candidates are underqualified to work the jobs they want to do. Putting in effort getting yourself qualified is key, and I don't mean weak shit. I enlisted and never looked back, now I have friends, a career, hobbies, and a future. I work hard every day to keep moving forward, overcoming any and all obstacles in my way by staying optimistic and doing the fucking legwork. If you're serious about changing your life, you put your god damn heart into it and make it happen.
>>
>>70491060

Underqualified? Have you seen the recent postings for entry level jobs? Assistant level positions are demanding full 4-year degrees. There are regular job postings demanding qualifications flatly impossible (A particularly amusing IT one was a posting demanding experience in a certain software suite longer than said suite had existed).

The current economy is a joke if you are looking for work.
>>
>>70484168
Juve or Toro?
>>
>>70483437

This sounds like classi depression senpai try lifting
>>
>>70491431
They "demand" it. Do companies actually want people with a piece of paper? No. They want people that can do the job. So learn how to do the job, and if it's IT, you can voluntarily do the job while working McDonald's or Walmart tier temp jobs while building your experience and your resume working on computers. Then apply even if they say they want people with more qualifications. You can ignore artificial hurdles like that.

Stop making excuses, internalize that all obstacles can be crossed or circumvented, and push forward. It's time to commit to changing your life, anon. It's time. Seriously. Turn off the computer for the night and give it a lot of thought, right now. You can put in a lot more effort than you have been, and it will make all the difference. It's time.
>>
File: 1455005743975.gif (95 KB, 468x602) Image search: [Google]
1455005743975.gif
95 KB, 468x602
>>70480374
>Last night I was in a club.

Well there's your fucking problem right there.

Clubs are for casual sex. When it comes to casual sex dick is cheap and pussy is expensive.

If you're looking for a committed long term relationship your worth as a man goes up and the woman's worth goes down.

Things become more equal.

Look for your future longterm gf/wife outside of the club. Clubs are trashy places filled with trashy people.

Look for conservative women. Churches are okay starting places. The foreign women meme has some truth to it. My current gf is a Korean international student and she's everything you described and more.

Before her I dated a girl who came to the U.S. from Kenya at the age of 13. She was adopted into a very conservative christian family.

She was soft-spoken, submissive, shy and cute.

You're not going to find your future wife in a nightclub.
>>
>>70486086

Thanks for the suggestion I'll be sure to check out that book
>>
>>70479616
To end it in America we need a war. Not just any war. A war on our homeland, not some foreign land far away. Fight for what you love, or die.
>>
>>70492263

You are making some serious assumptions on how much time I spend on the computer, how much I think about this, and how much effort I put in to this.

I spend at least 2 hours a day thinking what I can do differently. I don't spend much time on my computer. And I've been working on hitting my goals for 5 years.

Attempts to ignore artificial hurdles or correct them simply gets the application automatically rejected by HR. In the area I live, working two jobs is not feasible transportation wise. (And no, I have not the money to move either).

You are coming off a lot like the Onion's "90% of senior Americans got their first job with nothing but asking and a firm handshake". The economy has changed.
>>
I think a large part of the NEET problem is the lack of options and they are just doing the best they can with what they have available to them.

When a major company begins being traded on the open market in the form of stocks, that company has a "fiduciary responsibility" to the shareholders to be as cost cuttingly profitable as possible. Sure, a company doesn't NEEEEED a hundred janitors and secretaries and assistants and security guards and maintenance stuff and COULLLLDDD manage with 5 of each. But how good will that company be to work for when everyone is paid the least amount possible that they aren't targeted for the next round of layoffs as a cost cutting measure? How fun will it be to work in such an environment? How clean or safe or enjoyable would it be?

My gf works for a family owned retail outlet. She gets prime salary for being a retail worker. She gets full benefits, Christmas party, golf parties in summer, paid vacation days and sick days, 3 weeks of vacation per year, under the table cash bonuses, commissions on big sales, and a staff that are buddies. They drink champagne on weekends at "staff meetings" and she's one of the happiest employees I know because she works for a business that needs only to remain profitable enough that the owner can draw a wage for literally doing nothing.

I work for a publically traded company and make less money than she does, have zero benefits, no company or job perks, no bonuses or commissions, and all this despite my having a degree and she doesn't.

I did the math a while back; I could earn $1,480 MORE a year if I were on Employment Insurance and welfare for sitting at home playing vidya than if I worked.

Tell me again that NEETs are cancer, wage slaves.
>>
File: 1438788335574.png (25 KB, 598x720) Image search: [Google]
1438788335574.png
25 KB, 598x720
>>70492437
>Le churches meme
>>
>>70493582
Still below average.

I don't get your point.

Roughly 7/10 Christian couples won't experience divorce.

7.5 if you're evangelical.
>>
>>70494041
There's no significant differences with any other groups.
You have roughly the same chance of being cucked by le conservative christian waifu(TM) than any other woman.
>>
>>70486385
Oh gee, that sounds kind of fun.
>>
>>70479616
Simple my friend.

Change the American diet, remove estrogen mimickers and also remove brainwashing.

You would have to stop the Illuminati takeover and defeat the NWO to do this, so it cannot be done.
>>
>>70493250
>and no, I have not the money to move either
If you're actually working hard and not the average self-hating, self-defeating 4channer, and it isn't working, then you have to move. Either move towards a different career or move house. I've been wrong I guess about your ethic but I'm willing to bet you'd have enough money to cover rent on a shitty apartment in a new city if you cut your expenses down over a month or a few. You can definitely make that happen.
>>
>>70494644
There's a study proving it, your hat pics won't help you.
>>
>>70494627

Health costs are the reason I have not the money to move. Thanks to truly terrible genes, it costs me quite a lot for healthcare.
>>
Anyone have any jobs on offer?
>22 and never had one, so no matter how many I apply for I don't get callbacks.
>>
There is a man being memed to death itt
>>
>>70495001
>>70495051
>>70495103
>>70495141
>>70495167
>>70495212
>>70495246
>>70495284
>>70495344

What is actually wrong with you. Did you just spend 10 posts replying to the same person?
>>
Keep'em coming, they're funny and don't change reality anyways ;)
>>
>>70483648
Neet chairforce
>>
>>70494914
And you can't get that healthcare elsewhere? And you can't somehow get the funds even through asking family or getting loans? I don't know what to tell you man. Originally I wanted to convince you that making friends is easy, and now I've gotta work through your life story whiny vague post by whiny vague post to somehow motivate you to make drastic changes to your life to break the ice and open up a viable career path? I nor anyone else here will do you any good but maybe a bit of optimism and courage will. I'm going to bed.
>>
>>70483231
If the Army is the military branch you are considering enlisting under, you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.
>>
>>70480328
No one will visit your grave in 100 years

I wouldn't think anyone would visit me in 100 years. Not even 10.
>>
File: 1426516592985.jpg (149 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
1426516592985.jpg
149 KB, 500x478
>>70496110
What's the matter, ran out of hat pics?
>>
>>70483648
Im thinking about becoming a drone pilot. Future of war in North africa/Middle East. Ill need a bachelors degree first.
>>
File: 1458868790027.png (54 KB, 709x238) Image search: [Google]
1458868790027.png
54 KB, 709x238
>>70480168
fucking ISIS is the most lucrative "great project" for men. It offers great careers such as sharia police, suicide bomber, head of beheading, rapist and looter, machine gunner, with perks such as - sexual slaves, multiple submissive women and a stable patriarchy.

LITERALLY ALL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS ARE MORE APPEALING THAN BEING WHITE MALE 20-30 IN WESTERN SOCIETY
>>
File: 1425815129893.gif (3 MB, 328x321) Image search: [Google]
1425815129893.gif
3 MB, 328x321
>>70497696
Already posted the whole knowyourmeme gallery?
>>
File: unwin.png (242 KB, 477x501) Image search: [Google]
unwin.png
242 KB, 477x501
>>70479616

According to J.D. Unwin, we're already past the state of repair; however, had you hypothetically wanted to:

>Repeal amendment 19
>Reform the Judeo-Christian undergirding which acted as the de facto law prohibiting abortion, premarital sex, miscegenation, etc.
>repeal all welfare policies
stress the community benefit of the church and the coherence it provides
>women slowly leave the workforce
>men start to see the purpose
>vocation, religion, community, all essential for the good life
>globalist, John-Lennonites relegated to hippydom once more
>Durkheim smiles in his grave

Indeed the Nietzschean insight of man requiring the illusion is powerfully true here. If we live in small, contiguous clusters -- bellicosity notwithstanding -- we can reform all communities for the benefit of all of humanity. This is in lieu of the globalist idealism by which the shirking of the community bonding mechanisms and the diversity under one shade of brown is supposed to collectively correct the species of it's oppressive tendencies. Bunkum. Globalism kills the drive and socialism kills the spirit.

To the gulags with the globalist left
>>
File: -lion-.jpg (504 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
-lion-.jpg
504 KB, 1000x1426
>>70499058

Indeed we require suffering. IF YOU ARE NOT SUFFERING YOU ARE NOT LIVING.

If you are not trying to reform Europa, America; if you are not trying to reform your culture and instill a pride in your peoples then you are tacitly participating in the tragedy of the commons.

DEUS VULT
>>
>>70489835
Now I'm no writer, but that story doesn't seem well-written from the trailer. I am however, an audio engineer that also does music and vocal editing for basically every big studio, and that audio (along with the narrator) sounds terrible. I suggest doing a silent film with a silent trailer.
>>
File: 1444736128698.jpg (929 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
1444736128698.jpg
929 KB, 966x3054
>>70479616
>>
File: 1455532433514.png (54 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
1455532433514.png
54 KB, 750x700
>>70493299

Work isn't supposed to be fun, Anon; just tolerable.

I can only work part time at a warehouse until I graduate college next month, which means I usually end up with $20-$30 in my account after I pay rent, car payment, etc. Yes, you can make MORE sitting on a welfare check (I know because I have plenty of relatives who do it); but a society doesn't move forward when people expect to be given the spoils without contributing. Society advances by individuals advancing themselves.
>>
>>70483231
join the airforce not the army
>>
>>70500467
The Harry Potter franchise was created while JK Rowling was on benefits. A lot of creativity can come from a person with an unlimited amount of free time.

And I think you missed the point; NEETs aren't interested in advancing mankind. They did a simple cost-benefit analysis and realized there is more money to be had by being a welfarecuck than there is in being a wage slave.
>>
>>70479616
I'm 19 and I've been a NEET for almost a year. If Trump doesn't win I will kill myself
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.