[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Conservashits always want to move social progress backwards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 640x640
Why do Conservashits always want to move social progress backwards ? Can we just kill of the Christian Fundie taliban known as the GOP party ?
>>
Bumping this one
>>
why do libshits think history is linear?
>>
>>70478665
Jesus, can't that little faggot stop crying for two seconds and do his fucking job?
>>
File: 1444589885491.png (2 MB, 1052x1236) Image search: [Google]
1444589885491.png
2 MB, 1052x1236
Can someone tell me how exactly the laws are prejudiced and bigoted if they literally just want to treat everyone equally under them?
>>
>>70478665
>to all my fans...fuck you, because of policy made by rich sociopaths, you don't get to bask in my presence, by punishing the fans I will show those politicians and voters who probably don't even listen to my music that they can't live in the stone age forever hurr durr

fuck Springsteen, I was sick of his music to begin with, but punishing your fans?
>>
>>70480033

Maybe his fans that live in social backwards shit hole states shouldn't let their corrupted politicians make stupid legislative decisions that shove Christian moralities down others throats maybe ?
>>
>everyone worried about how evil mean Christian scum will be mean to poor little LGBT faggots
>literally no one cares about the bakery that got sued for $300,000 or whatever because they didn't want to bake a cake for faggots in Oregon or whatever.

I feel like I'm going crazy. That Oregon cake thing didn't even happen that long ago, has everyone forgotten? Do leftists think that was okay now or something?
>>
>>70480153
>Treating everyone equal
>Christian morality
lel
>>
>>70478665

because social progress has by and large been a plot to destroy western civilization, Historically any nation that becomes overly socially progressive is promptly wiped the fuck out by more conservative, warlike, and selfish states. I mean I know this is bait but even you should know this. It happened as far back as Mohenju Daro, it happened in Rome and in Egypt, it happened in the middle east and in asia, it's happening to america and europe now because we no longer value our culture, our people, and our way of life over others, we have abandoned master morality, and entered into the pitiable bondage that is slave morality.
>>
>>70480162
They specifically rallied against the bakery, and reported the shit out of the Gofundme to help them out.
>>
File: 1295125022686.jpg (91 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
1295125022686.jpg
91 KB, 394x394
>>70478665
>people democratically vote for a policy
>all across the country businesses and individuals leverage their influence and power to bully, intimidate, deprive and shame them because they don't personally agree with it
>they think they're the good guys fighting AGAINST fascism
>>
>>70478665

Why do leftists always seek to ruin people's day/lives with people they disagree with?

Bruce Springsteen thinks he's some great social activist by cancelling his show for "equality", but in reality he's just acting like a child because he disagrees with the way a certain state does things.
>>
File: 1366903903741.png (236 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1366903903741.png
236 KB, 480x360
>Occupy Democrats
>>
>>70478665
>Why do Conservashits always want to move social progress backwards ?
Because it's either go back or jump off the cliff at this point.
>>
>>70480153
yup, cause thats how it works, we got all the power with our mighty vote and the rules arent made up by blue blood sociopaths in suits

ya got me friend
>>
>>70480531

Because they are practiced parasites and cultural subversives, entire texts exist in liberal ideology on how to subvert and destroy the host culture, supplanting it with your own ideals, some of their primary tactics are shaming and demoralization. The more someone is shamed for their view point the more likely they are to either not express it or to change it, the more you demoralize a group the less likely it is to defend itself from attack.
>>
>>70478665
First off:
(((Springstein)))

Now that that's out of the way, one question to liberals: how much is enough? It appears that you simply push left wherever you are, with no guiding principles or vision.
>>
This isn't about racism and bigotry, this is about people having a right to serve as they please. If I don't want to serve a gay man, then so be it. It's my business, I don't have to serve anyone at all.

By his logic we can arrest him for refusing to play for refusing to play for us. He's essentially acting quite discriminatory, and we can basically just assume ( or rather fabricate the assumption) that he did it out of some kind of racism. How dare you refuse to play for us!
>>
>>70478665
This is why conservatives need more cultural figures, we need people to voice our ideas in the public so that it is normal that there are differing opinions.
>>
>>70478665

This feels so good, girlfriend and I are moving to Charlotte in a month, we're both so psyched.
>>
>>70480269

Well said, Maj.
>>
>>70481120
Yeah, I was arguing with some of my colleagues yesterday and they hate that people should be able to decide who they serve.

Also the policy is literally saying trannies have to use the bathroom they were assigned at birth. It's not even hateful.
>>
>>70478665
what's the legality of this?
if someone bought a ticket to his show and he up and canceled it because "tolerance and gay tights" bullshit do you get a refund?
>>
>>70478665
>Those damn Conservashits are so intolerant! I hate them and wish they would die!

the doublethink is strong with this one
>>
>>70481602

the refunds start on monday
>>
>>70481533
>>70481120
This is literally advocating for laws allowing you to openly discriminate against those of particular races, religions, or other backgrounds.
>>
>>70481602
Yeah, I read an article they are eligible for refunds.

>>70481662
unconscious dissonance knows no bounds
>>
>>70478665
Cite the text of the law that does what these leftist claim.

I will wait
>>
>>70478665
so bruce springsteen is angry that degenerate men cant creep on women in the ladies room?

strange world desu
>>
>>70481739
Nope it's about dudes with dicks pretending they don't have pricks.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/celebrities/index.ssf/2016/04/bruce_springsteen_cancels_concert_hb2_north_caroli.html
>>
>>70481739

How about you fuck off back to tumblr where you belong maam? You are discriminating against a person's right to freedom of association, Which I would say is a lot bigger than infringing on the rights of gays and interracial couples to buy cake wherever they want. You are forcing people to be in business with those they do not like or who they have outright antipathy for.
>>
>>70481739
It can be taken that way as well but the point still stands. It's my business and I have a right to serve and just as well discriminate.
>>
>>70478665
north carolinian here

if you don't live here please don't try to tell us how to run our state
>>
>>70481739
It is upholding people's property rights and fighting against forced association.

If business owners want to discriminate that is up to them and I'm sure the guy down the street would love for his competition to have a big sign that says "We don't serve niggers Jews Muslims or Mexicans".

It is truly sad that retarded leftist have zero concept of self regulation in the context of a free society
>>
>>70478665
It's social change. Jury is definitely still out on progress.

Also:
>GOP Party
>>
>occupy democrats
>Bruce Cuckstein
(SHITPOSTING LOUDLY)
>>
>>70481739
Capitalism promotes evolution.
Evolution promotes the death of retards.
Just give a free market time and racism dies, simple as thag.
>>
>>70481995
In this case, yeah it is about gays. However those two posters worded it in such a way that they're advocating for being able to deny business to those of differing races/religions etc etc.

>>70482005
I never said it was a bad thing, nigger. I just wanted to make abundantly clear what they were advocating for.
>>
>>70482100
This.
>>
>steen

The truth is he thinks his fans are fat old pieces of shit and they can all go fuck themselves.
>>
When people say "progress" they mean "the dispossession of white people and the destruction of the traditional norms which uphold and regulate Western Civilization". Their "progress" is just a form of decay.
>>
File: jump_to_conclusions_mat.jpg (23 KB, 665x339) Image search: [Google]
jump_to_conclusions_mat.jpg
23 KB, 665x339
>>70482173

*claps over you* USA, USA, USA, USA!
>>
>>70482173
I support that as well.
>>
File: thosewhoown.jpg (222 KB, 1005x1024) Image search: [Google]
thosewhoown.jpg
222 KB, 1005x1024
>>70478665
the needs of the masses outweigh the needs of the few. Transgenders make up .03% of the population. of the .03%, only about .001% get actual sex reassignment surgery.

The need for women to have a safe space in public restrooms, free of some perverted Pete sex predator, outweigh that of some faggot having to bite the bullet and take a piss in the mens room while wearing a dress.
FUCK OFF, this is a way to weaken us as a people and country.
>>
I personally can't wait until I can piss in front of other women. They very thought makes my dick hard as fucking diamonds.
>>
File: st peter's.jpg (4 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
st peter's.jpg
4 MB, 2592x1728
a new age of barbarism is upon us. isn't the first one and will not be the last one. What we experience now is more or less the same the romantics experienced after the French revolution when everything turned sour and slowly turned to shit while one could only watch in horror and dismay.
that really doesnt bother me. However, the only thing that really worries me is mass-immigration. but even this will solve itself quickly when the western world turns into violent fuckfest once more.
>>
>>70478665
>muh progress
>muh forwards
When your entire argument rests on novelty and change, you probably shouldn't be using the same rhetoric you were 50 years ago.
>>
File: Sandy-Flat-Maple-Syrup-P1070853.gif (111 KB, 448x600) Image search: [Google]
Sandy-Flat-Maple-Syrup-P1070853.gif
111 KB, 448x600
>>70482100
I've been to your state and had a great time in Asheville and thereabouts . ..
Embrace diversity NC; it's where we all came from.
>>
>>70482550
>a conservative just complained about 50-year-old rhetoric
lmao at this hypocrite
>>
>>70480033

This. I live in Indianapolis and Wilco pulled the same shit because an "anti gay" law in Indiana. Sorry I don't live in San Francisco, Wilco.

It was especially funny because Indianapolis is actually a nigger infested Democrat city, no bible beating rednecks from the sticks or Republican politicians give a shit about Wilco.
>>
>>70482826
That would be hypocritical if conservatives routinely made a point of how "modern" and trendy they are. Since they don't, and since I'm not a conservative in any case, I have no choice but to dub thee faggot.
>>
File: Jewish Daily Forward.jpg (164 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Daily Forward.jpg
164 KB, 333x500
>>70478665
Progress
Forwards

Springstein
>>
>>70478665
Who gives a shit about "social progress" the fuck does that even mean?
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 224x224
>>70478665
As a committed pervert with a gloryhole fetish Id like to state how happy i am to live in a world where love is celebrated in all its wonderful diversity.

In an effort to reach out to the community i will be making my penis more child friendly, its the least I can do.
>>
>>70478665
>social progress
Progress is a bit of a loaded word, isn't it? Progress toward what, something good it sounds like when it's spoken of by progressives. But "progress" is a neutral term in reality.
> you can progress off a cliff
>you can progress into a minefield in the dark
>you can progress toward a utopian commune where you drink koolaid and die en masse
What an interesting obsession and naivete with all things "progress", and yet, you live in a world beset on all sides by good things that have been lost, progressed away from. It's particularly interesting how cognitive dissonance springs up to blame these "losses", not on progress, but on the treachery of "reactionary elements" and their "sabotage of progress". You don't have to be terribly intelligent to see through such insanity, and yet, even highly educated people are trained to maintain enough denial.
>>
File: reparations_blacks_owe_more.jpg (3 MB, 1425x4680) Image search: [Google]
reparations_blacks_owe_more.jpg
3 MB, 1425x4680
>>70479976
>we didn't enslave ourselves
Propaganda is magic and beautiful force in human existence. Everything is a lie, and we thank the liars for their work.

https://youtu.be/31E1gHowYcA
>>
>>70479622
Because recognizing otherwise would destroy their
>le right side of history
meme
>>
>>70481739
I agree with open discrimination
>>
>>70478665

What is this silly rich nigger crying about?
>>
>>70478665
>move social progress backwards
what exactly is ''social progress'' supposed to be progressing towards?
>>
>>70482423
your an idiot if someone wanted to go into a ladies bathroom and rape a girl they could do that right now. You are perfect example of a numnut. Please provide a real reason.
>>
>>70480736
I've never heard of a text where this is explicitly outlines. Can you name a couple?
>>
File: JewbookVisionfortheFuture.jpg (65 KB, 700x623) Image search: [Google]
JewbookVisionfortheFuture.jpg
65 KB, 700x623
>>70484775
>>
>>70481088
The cultural arbiters are liberal & would never knowingly allow a conservative artist to succeed.
>>
Can I assume that Springsteen at least had the balls to refund his fans money for their tickets? Or does he not give a fuck about his fans from the state who paid good money to hear him sing live?
>>
>>70482102
Except in 99.9% of the time, THERE IS NO COMPETITION.

That argument makes zero sense, since the places that PUSH these laws are often the folks who hold a full-on monopoly on whatever service they provide to a community.
>>
>>70481739
>allowing you to openly discriminate

your creator allows you to do this, the idea of America was just to recognize that no one can legislate against that right
>>
>>70485033

Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals

Randy Shaw's The Activist's Handbook

another book called the activist's handbook by aidan ricketts

Do something! by Nancy Lublin,

Constructive Typology and Social Theory
By John C. McKinney

I could list shit all day and this is why they win, they are trained to eat your society and culture alive, which is why you have to train too, and learn to counter their shit.
>>
Lot of sliding for a hired shill.
>>
>>70478665
Bruce Springsteen is a has been
>>
>>70485154
Conservative artists exists but they are made to hide their power level constantly. When they do show their power level, they either get smacked down or get blacklisted or do so knowing the consequences will be that they will get marginalized and not get radio play or promotion from their label.
>>
>>70484902
Explain to me how you are going to walk into a woman's washroom as a man and not have someone call the police on you.
>>
>>70485704

actually if you did call the police in a few states they could just claim to be trans and get you carted off to jail for making a false police report, they can also sue you in new york for questioning their identity.
>>
Society doesn't progress it merely changes.
>>
>>70485704
exactly no one does that. If someone was creeping in the bathroom then someone would do something about it. if you go in there do your business then leave there is no reason to care.

Other wise whats stoping a lesbian going into a female bathroom and raping little girls. Whats to stop a grown ass man diddling a little boy in the locker room. NOTHING your argument is idiotic.
>>
>>70479976
>we didn't enslave ourselves"
Holyshit did he actually say that?
>>
>>70485622
>Bruce Springsteen is a has been

eh, kinda a never-was my hebrew doubles friend

the corn states lost their shit over Born in the USA and whatnot, but all that Darkness on the Edge of Town shit gets old fast

how many songs can you write about how bad Jersey sucks?
>>
Don't worry, the GOP is evidently trying to kill themselves if recent news is any indicator
>>
>>70485800
They will contact the owner of the establishment who would ask the man to leave. Or they would throw a big fuss The point is you can't just nonchalantly stay in a women's washroom and watch women piss, or wait for a lone woman to sexually assault.
>>
>>70486227

In america you can now though.
>>
>>70486294
whats was stooping someone from doing that before
>>
>>70478665
Good news: the GOP is a dead man walking

Bad news: trannies are still mentally ill freaks and indulging their delusions is a mistake
>>
>>70486119
Because little children usually don't go to the washroom unsupervised you stupid fuck. Men are much stronger and more intimidating against women and are the main perpetrators of rape. Also gay people are a small minority.
>>
>>70486294
Not at all, this is only for public establishments. In a private establishment any normal, decent person will kick you out if you walk into a woman's washroom.
>>
>>70478665
Progress doesn't mean what you think it does.
>>
>>70482139
wew lad.
>>
>>70486409

You could call the police on someone doing so and it would not be likely to get you in trouble as opposed to them.
>>
File: 1328102012153[1].jpg (36 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
1328102012153[1].jpg
36 KB, 520x390
>Only 2 posts from OP
>Makes assertions without backup
>Springstein
>Stein
>This b8 thread hasn't been sage bombed into oblivion
>>
File: proof.png (1016 KB, 1140x635) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
1016 KB, 1140x635
so when these "women" go into the girls room your ok with that
>>
>>70486887
Male looking women, aka lesbians have been going to the womens washroom for years. This has never been an issue until mentally ill degenerates starting using hormones and getting surgery to look like men in ways that were biologically impossible before. If you look sufficiently like a man, or a woman noone would know the difference, so there is no issue anyways.
>>
File: averagecommie.jpg (6 KB, 196x250) Image search: [Google]
averagecommie.jpg
6 KB, 196x250
>>70478665
How incredibly tolerant of you.
>>
Bruce Springsteen actually sucks. He should just die off already, like the other hippie degeneration
>>
>progress does not guarantee you will be going to a better place.....only a different place.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.