[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought this flag for 4 dollars at a yard sale. Was told it has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160409_194043.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160409_194043.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
Bought this flag for 4 dollars at a yard sale. Was told it has something to do with the civil war.

Any ideas?
>>
>>70478613

Confederate civil flag.
>>
>>70478613
fly it
get shot by niggers
>>
>>70478792
Actually went to a civil war reenactment today. Local yard sale had the flag.

Tons of black people were their. Lots of them wearing confederate shit.
>>
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/u/us-1777m.gif
Betsy Ross flag revolutionary war
>>
>>70478613
>civil war

Neither cavalier nor roundhead flew that flag

I think you got rused
>>
>>70479204
Here in the south we have racism from all sides, which really brings us all together. We hate each other equally, but one thing we all agree on is not having to answer to yank fucksticks. This is why blacks fly the great flag: we all want to stop being associated with liberal shitholes and set our own laws.
>>
>>70481101
Lol Britbong,
Literally nobody knows about or cares about your petty little civil war.
When people type civil war Into Google, guess what comes up first and is the majority of the content?
That's right, suck it you cu.cks
>>
It looks like the first of three official national flags of the Confederate flag.

Flags of the Confederate States of America
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America
>>
Reminder that today General Lee surrendered to Grant 151 years ago.

Celebrate our unification! Blessed be the United States!
>>
>>70482329
Why would I celebrate that? And Texas didn't surrender for 70 more days.
>>
>>70482512
Oklahoma was the last to surrender with General Stand Watie
>>
File: jaffamilk.jpg (110 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
jaffamilk.jpg
110 KB, 500x375
>>70481530
>I have worth because people I don't know from ages ago are at the top of a google search

Rethink your liife, ameribro
>>
>>70482580
I like to pretend Oklahoma doesn't exist
>>
It looks eerily similar to this, which according to wikipedia is a Confederate Flag that was captured at Fort Jackson in Louisiana
>>
>>70482734
Oklahoma is Southern as recognized by DC, also Southern culturally as Indians served for the Confederacy, and a shitload of Confederate Soldiers settled here post war.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.