[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it up to the Commonwealth to ride to Britain's defence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1460121400713.jpg (52 KB, 720x933) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460121400713.jpg
52 KB, 720x933
Is it up to the Commonwealth to ride to Britain's defence?
Are we, as nations under the crown, obligated to help Mother in her greatest hour of need?
Will the call to arms ever come?
>>
Shameless
>>
>>70478397
Is it up to the America to ride to Britain's defence?
Are we, as nations formerly under the crown, obligated to save our Mother's ass a third time in her greatest hour of need?
Will the call to arms ever come?
>>
>>70479597
You seem busy with your own problems.
Wouldn't mind a few of by our nukes though.
We are a little isolated down here.
>>
>>70479597
Plus, you really only tend to arrive when the hard work is done and victory is mostly assured.
Thanks for the coral sea though.
>>
>>70478397

>Is it up to the Commonwealth to ride to Britain's defence?

No

Even during WW2 Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa were all independent sovereign nations and had no obligation to join, they chose too from day one of the war... unlike America
>>
>>70480979
The question was more should we.
Would hate to see England fall.
Europe is already fucked, but I hope Britain is still worth saving.
>>
>>70481227

If the boot was on the other foot, I would hope the UK and other commonwealth nations would come to the aid of Australia for example, not for profit or territorial gain just out of principle

I would also have mentioned India, though they were not an independent nation during the war, but sacrificed many lived for the benefit of the UK/commonwealth
>>
>>70481758
Will the call ever come though?
Even from Farage?
>>
>>70481227
Europe is fucked. Britain may be salvageable. Britain would be easy to defend because it's an island and shitskins can't swim. All white refugees can flee to Britain, and if Trump was in charge he wouldn't let our ally and country of origin fall.

Sou should we come to the aid of Britain when the time's right? Yes. The culture and civilization of the British are worth saving.
>>
>>70482183
The time is right and the clock is ticking.
Either we act now, or at least very soon, or it will be too late.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.