[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't honkies offended as much as minorities? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: frenchfashion2.jpg (245 KB, 1015x581) Image search: [Google]
frenchfashion2.jpg
245 KB, 1015x581
Why aren't honkies offended as much as minorities?

Do you guys even give a fuck?
>>
>>70477566
pay debts
>>
>>70477566
Nope.
>>
cool flags senpaitachi
>>
>>70477566
We're the best and we know it.
>>
I'd tell you my opinion, but people would dismiss it due to me being a fucking leaf
>>
>>70477566
Offended about what?

>you are white

Is not an insult. White is right, everyone knows that. The results have been in for centuries.
>>
File: image.jpg (765 KB, 2284x1534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
765 KB, 2284x1534
I was born with thick skin.
>>
You guys shouldn't have your own flag.
>>
File: 1448668846483.png (476 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1448668846483.png
476 KB, 400x600
>>70477566
>>
>>70477566
honkies give 0 fucks. It's a privilege of being the master race.

That and anything a minority finds offensive is because deep down inside they want to be white too.
>>
One of the most distinctive untermensch trait is being quick to anger, since it stems from insecurity.

In response to an insult, a white person says to themselves "Either what they said was true, in which case they have the right to say it, or it is false in which case it shouldn't bother me."
>>
>>70477926
>NAIL'D IT
>>
>>70477566
No matter what insult you come up against us, we either embrace it and laugh it off, which only infuriates you even more. Or it becomes associated as a positive thanks to us.

I've seen the word 'Privilege' go from being an insult used against white men, to being countered with the phrase "I've earned my privilege." In the span of less than a year.

The color white used to be associated with death in most third world countries, But now in those same countries white is associated with cleanliness and upperclassmen-ship.

Even traits associated with white people are seen as good. In some parts of Asia the color blue used to be associated with bad luck and gold with greed. But now they are seen as indicators of wealth and good fortune.

None of these would be possible without the behaviors and actions of white people.

Unfortunately the Inverse is true for black people.
>>
>>70477566
You need a thick skin being white these days.
>>
>>70477566
Paga tus deudas cabron.
>>
>>70477566
Calling someone
>white
>cracker
>honky
>gringo
>etc
only serves to remind them that they rule the world. Traditionally, this would hardly be an insult, more like a compliment.

Which is why there is an effort to distort society's values and perspective in such a way that oppression and weakness is elevated as a Virtue, to be praised and emulated, while strength and success is degraded into a Vice; to be ridiculed and treated with contempt.

One the switch is complete, calling someone "White", thus reminding them that they rule the world, will become a terrible slur.
>>
>>70477566
Because, Benicio del Toro, we have many things to be proud of, and brown people don't.
>>
>>70477566
I personally don't give a rat's ass about much in general.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.