[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain how being homosexual is not a mental illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: WHY.jpg (51 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
51 KB, 980x551
Can someone explain how being homosexual is not a mental illness yet being transgender is?

I would assume its because homosexuals desire the opposite sex, while transgenders seek to self mutilate and inject hormones. But, would a person who only desires to dress like their opposite sex be consider as transgender?

Homosexuality and being transgender both are against nature so why should a society buy into one delusion but not the other?
>>
File: 83961953.png (38 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
83961953.png
38 KB, 500x498
>its because homosexuals desire the opposite sex,
>>
Maybe the predilection for homosexual behavior is natures way of weeding out unsavory DNA from the collective gene pool
>>
internet addiction is a mental illness, and 4chan can cause faggotry with abuse
>>
the truth is having sex outside of marriage is the same as faggotry. EQUALLY against nature, no exceptions.

this is the truth that people don't want to hear so they tend to only go after the degeneracy that's not in their backyard
>>
>>70477401
>38 KB PNG>its because homosexuals desire the opposite sex,

Yup - 14 year old confirmed.
>>
Because homosexually has a benefit to tribal societies and thus evolved naturally as a positive adaptation. A few males capable of doing work but not competing for females would have been very useful back in tribal days. Plus gays on average are like 20 IQ points smarter.
>>
>>70477170
Homosexuals, in most cases, are capable of functioning normally in and contributing to civil society. Trannies are not. They cause controversy everywhere they go and 80% of the time can't hold down/get a job.
>>
the more technology/screens you use the more likely you are to turn gay or do other unnatural things, because tech separates you from reality and bombards you with FAKE

I guarrantee you there aren't any faggots who grew up working on a family farm unless they were abused
>>
>>70477954
modern consumer/industrial society has made almost everyone partially androgynous/hermaphroditic in mind, tranny-ism is just a late stage symptom of men acting like women and women like men because all are interchangeable in the modern machine
>>
>>70477170
It was, an ilness, it just magically disappeared as illness from the DSMI, i dont exactly remember when but it did, im guessing after ww2 if pol is always right.
>>
>>70478470
this is true but /pol/ doesn't want to hear that masturbation was also a mental illness
>>
They both are IMO.

But it's a sliding scale

Transgenderism is:
More dangerous
More dysfunctional
More distressing
More deviant

I don't think many polacks would actually disagree.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.