[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about Trump that makes liberals inject their hatred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 750x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 750x899
What is it about Trump that makes liberals inject their hatred of him into all aspects of their life like jokes, clothes, etc?
>>
Sensationalism, virtue signalling and they are "supposed" to dislike him.
>>
KEK
A guy I follow on twitter is arguing with that reviewer right now
>>
>>70477086

This is what's pissing me off so much.

For example, you have some random video of say, some guy accidentally lighting himself on fire, well in the comments the first thing is some snarky fat nu-male going "MUST BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER!"

Like their politics have anything to fucking do with it. It's not even a funny joke, it just shows they have Trumphobia and want to fit in with this other group of people.
>>
>>70477086
Self-righteous shits who can't stand the fact that people don't respond well to ostracizing bullshit when it involves the future of one's country. Especially when it is this female-centric nonsense that is turning males into betas quick.
>>
File: the jungle kek.jpg (136 KB, 632x868) Image search: [Google]
the jungle kek.jpg
136 KB, 632x868
>>70477684
>Sadly, mankind in 2016 looks a lot less forgiving than the comparatively ordered world of the wilderness.

this guy holy fuck
>>
the same reason you guys cannot stop talking about blacks and jews
>>
>>70478701
https://twitter.com/simonmiraudo/status/718734053944352769

He's just a cuck
>>
>>70478853
niggers smell like asshole.
>>
>>70478853
isn't that you guys though?
>>
Other Republicans capitulate to leftists. Trump is actually standing his ground and refusing to give them moral authority. This fucking enrages leftists.
>>
>>70479478
Trump is more leftist to be fair
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.