[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do both of these countries have nukes any yet both countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 23df.jpg (49 KB, 395x360) Image search: [Google]
23df.jpg
49 KB, 395x360
how do both of these countries have nukes any yet both countries lack basic infrastructure?
seriously how the fuck is this possible?
>>
british colonialism
>>
Because they care about how they look on the global scale in terms of strength and technology, with no regard to their people.
>>
they don't need to poo in loo to fling a nuke at you
>>
>>70476400
It's obviously not that hard to make nukes.
>>
There are probably minority groups who call the shots are are lighter and more intelligent than 90% of the country.
>>
>>70476476
This. Just like the Soviet Union in the old days.
>>
File: Dickbutt.png (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Dickbutt.png
27 KB, 500x500
>how do these people have technology developed in the 1940s.
>>
>>70476400
It's not nukes being hard that keeps them out of the majority of countries, it's that America says "don't fuckin play with nukes or we'll nuke you" to the rest of the world.
>>
America managed to get nukes more than a decade before they built a road system that spanned the country. Most of the country didn't have running water by then and most households still used outhouses instead of toilets.
>>
>>70476400
I'd say that they spent all of their available money buying nuclear technology, and let their smelly population suffer.
>>
>>70476400
Its just a testament to how fucking stupid Iranians are
>>
>>70476476
syas the cunt that spends half a trillion every year on military just to look tough, but half of it is a waste, and the other half is overglorified tech
>>
>>70476400
its what happens when you are steeped in hate and your enemy lives next door

ever seen borat and saw that radio bit?

"i get a door step, he get a door step
i get a window, he get a window
i get a radio, he cannot afford
great success!"
>>
>>70476483
lol then where the fuck are yours?
>>
>>70476653
Son you better pipe down before America decides to bend you over and give you another canal.
>>
>>70476653
Says the country whose most notable feature is a big fucking ditch cut through the middle of it.
>>
>>70476653
And yet our military could delete your country from the map in less than 48 hours.

That's not a waste buddio. :^)
>>
>>70476400
Same way you could spend your life's savings on a $45k car yet not own a home, clothing or any other items of value
>>
>>70476593
An outhouse is better than what most of India uses. Besides like you said we didn't even have the road infrastructure to designate any shitting streets.
>>
>>70476400
by spending all their money on nukes
>>
>>70476694
Disabled. ;_;
>>
>>70476653
stop before we take back your country-ship
>>
>>70476400

Caste system
>>
>>70476400
>how do both of these countries have nukes any yet both countries lack basic infrastructure?
For India: Himalayan war with China.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Nuclear_weapons

For Pakistan: Indo-Paki war.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Development_of_nuclear_weapons

Nothing like losing on the tactical level to encourage development of strategic WMDs.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.