[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Move to new town >Take wrong turn >End up in black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: BLAK.jpg (68 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
BLAK.jpg
68 KB, 500x377
>Move to new town
>Take wrong turn
>End up in black neighborhood
>Black people staring at me from their porches
>Need to get the hell out of here
>Take a left turn
>Run into a herd of thug niggers taking up half the street
>They stare at me and nod their heads
>Stop and roll window down
>"Hey guys, I'm new around here and just got lost"
>"Nah homie, you straight, you straight. Where you tryna' go?"
>Gives me directions
>Say thank you and leave

>Get lost again
>Turn down some weird quasi-gated community
>White people staring at me from their manicured lawns
>Just keep going straight
>Find my way back to the road
>Cop sitting directly across from at the park flashes his lights
>Pulls me over, asks why I was lurking in the neighborhood
>Explain I was just lost since I'm new around here
>Asks why I was driving so slowly
>Say "Because it's a neighborhood?"
>Grimaces and tells me to be more careful because I might scare some people
>>
K
>>
>>70476258
>Things that never happened, the post.
>>
>whites who live near a black neighborhood full of 'thug niggers' are suspicious of cucks driving around in a dogshit car (you probably drive a scion or some beta shit)
>>
>>70476258
nice blog faggot
>>
>>70476474

I drive a very nice 2002 Cadillac Deville and I'm white. Niggers treated me better than my own people.
>>
File: AboriginalDrinkingSession TIME.jpg (26 KB, 530x303) Image search: [Google]
AboriginalDrinkingSession TIME.jpg
26 KB, 530x303
>get lost in Tennant Creek
>roll down window of the falcon to ask for directions
>woman yells FAKKIN WOITE DAWG and falls over
>go looking for someone white enough to be sober at 2PM
>>
>>70476535
because whites don't distinguish 'their group' on skin color, but on socioeconomic status
>>
>>70476535
Try one from this decade.
>>
>>70476845

>typical day in Perth city
>>
whenever i drive through a nigger neighborhood i get howled at.
>>
>>70476898
Don't dodge OPs point faggot
>>
>>70476258
Hello jamal!
>>
>>70476258
They liked the that you were scared.
>>
>>70476258

So the niggers, the whites, and the cops all thought you looked like a pedo?

That's all I got from this story.
>>
>>70476258
when you live next to a black neighbourhood, you suspect your own shadow to rob you of all your possessions
>>
I used to live in a town that was 95% white, now I live in a town that is probably like 60% white

Though this town is obviously much poorer and not as nice to look at, the one thing I've noticed is that white people tend to be very, very unsocial.

If I say hi to a white guy walking down the road, they look at me like I'm crazy, say it too anyone else and they all say hi back

Why is this?
>>
>>70477342
Observe as /pol/ unironically makes excuses for their behavior by referencing their environment.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.