[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for a society to be considered civilized if it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 20
File: photo.jpg (400 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
400 KB, 2048x1360
Is it possible for a society to be considered civilized if it hasn't banned pitbull ownership? There is absolutely no reason to own a pitbull unless you're a niggerdly subhuman thug trying to project an image of toughness to compensate for your insecurities/tiny penis.

If you support pitbull ownership you have the blood of innocent children on your hands.
>>
File: 1451424482363.png (491 KB, 402x640) Image search: [Google]
1451424482363.png
491 KB, 402x640
>>70475544
>Is it possible for a society to be considered civilized if it hasn't banned assault rifle ownership? There is absolutely no reason to own an assault rifle unless you're a niggerdly subhuman thug trying to project an image of toughness to compensate for your insecurities/tiny penis.
>If you support assault rifle ownership you have the blood of innocent children on your hands.
>>
File: mandarin-duck.jpg (628 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
mandarin-duck.jpg
628 KB, 1920x1200
>>70475544
>Is it possible for a society to be considered civilized if it hasn't banned sports car ownership? There is absolutely no reason to own a sports car unless you're a niggerdly subhuman thug trying to project an image of toughness to compensate for your insecurities/tiny penis.
>If you support sports car ownership you have the blood of innocent children on your hands
>>
File: they will all die.jpg (7 KB, 341x148) Image search: [Google]
they will all die.jpg
7 KB, 341x148
>>70475544
>Is it possible for a society to be considered civilized if it hasn't banned gold jewellery ownership? There is absolutely no reason to own gold jewellery unless you're a niggerdly subhuman thug trying to project an image of toughness to compensate for your insecurities/tiny penis.
>If you support gold jewellery ownership you have the blood of innocent children on your hands.
>>
File: dindudoggies.jpg (114 KB, 747x653) Image search: [Google]
dindudoggies.jpg
114 KB, 747x653
take it to /an/

you're gonna get the same argument and anti-pitbull spam that we always see in these threads.

http://www.dogsbite.org/pdf/32-year-summary-chart-pit-bull-attack-trends.pdf

>7% of dog population in US
>caused 60% of dog attacks

>mistreated golden retriever messes up your lawn and barks at people
>mistreated pit locks its jaw on a childs neck out of no where and is impossible to get off

>well treated dog is a loving companion
>well treated pit locks is a loving companion until it locks its jaw on a childs neck out of no where and is impossible to get off

>google dog turns on owners
>almost always a pit
>>
>>70475761
>One is operated by a trigger mechanism and the other is a sentient creature driven by animalistic instincts

Good post Australia. Funny since you guys have one banned and not the other.
>>
File: red capped robin.jpg (460 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
red capped robin.jpg
460 KB, 1400x933
>>70475544
>Is it possible for a society to be considered civilized if it hasn't banned DVD ownership? There is absolutely no reason to own a DVD unless you're a niggerdly subhuman thug trying to project an image of toughness to compensate for your insecurities/tiny penis.
>If you support DVD ownership you have the blood of innocent children on your hands.
>>
>>70475544
Banning by breed is stupid and ineffective.
>>
>>70475761
lock a rifle up, leave the safety on, keep it unloaded, take all safety precautions with a rifle, and it will never turn on your family

treat a pit well, love it unconditionally, socialize it, train it, and it ONLY has a lower chance of turning on your family

pls someone post the image of the girl and her mom who were killed by their "loving family pet of 10 years"
>>
>>70476077
Don't preach to me.

Also, check our dog laws.
>>
>>70475544
Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. I'd love to Final Solution them all.
>>
>>70475544

My sister owns one and it's nicer than literally any other dog I've known... and my family has had a LOT of dogs. Fucking thing doesn't even bark, he just comes up and sits on you wanting to be pet.
>>
>>70475544

A dogs behavior is a direct reflection of the dogs owner.
>>
>>70476181
Pits are shit, the dogs they made pits from are way better. Dogs like the American Stafferdhsire were bred for totally different purposes whereas pits were bred for their agression and strength for fighting. I wish my amstaffs didn't look like pits.
>>
>>70476401
If they're popular among niggers they'll act like niggers essentially.
>>
pit fags are literally cucks

Indiana man dies after apparent mauling by pet pit bull

Posted 12:15 PM, December 26, 2014, by Erik Runge, Updated at 10:03pm, December 26, 2014

[News Video at link]

A pit bull mauled his owner to death in Portage, Indiana on Christmas Day.

40-year-old Eddie Cahill was at home yesterday with his two 8-year-old dogs Fat Boy and Keylo. His wife Blanca Rodriguez was spending the day with her family. When she returned home around 5 p.m. she found Fat Boy with blood on his mouth and Cahill dead in the living room covered in dog bites.

After the attack last night, the dog was brought to the Humane Society in Hobart, Indiana. Animal control officers say they had to use a taser to get the dog under control and today, per the family’s request, the dog was euthanized.

The family says they had given the dog bones for Christmas and it was just a freak accident.

Rodriquez emphasized over and over again this afternoon they had never any problems with Fat Boy in the past, but in a police report she told the responding officer she had warned Cahill to euthanize the dog, because the dog was violent and unpredictable.

But today she says that is not true.

“They were playful dogs,” she said. “One slept with the girls and the other slept with me and my husband.”

“I don’t want people to think bad of pit bulls,” Rodriguez said. “It was a freak accident. He loved those dogs.”
>>
I have bred them for years, most of my friends have them, they are very human friendly and are great with other animals like cats and rabbits. I have found poodles and German shepards are the worst for aggression and hard to train, but that is just my experience
>>
>>70476577
>All niggers and Mexicans

Nigger and spics can't even raise their own spawn properly much less care for an animal.
>>
>tfw mailman in hick town

literally everyone has a fucking pitbull that they have absolutely no control over

>muh protection

get a gun you hick faggots
>>
>>70475544
Shit owner equals shit dog. Good owner equals extremely gentle and protective dog. I bet you guys hit your dogs with a raised open hand too. And if you don't know why that's bad you shouldn't have a dog.
>>
>>70476577
Sounds like a shitty owner. Banning a breed of dog because of some problems is like banning guns because of some problems. Doesn't work in so many ways and is just wrong
>>
>>70475544
They should make people go to prison for it. It's basically manslaughter when one of those things kill someone.

One of my relatives nieces got killed by one actually. It was horrifying news.
>>
File: image.jpg (926 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
926 KB, 3264x2448
These are my two American Staffordshires
>>
>>70476823
Hitting dogs is such bad training. They hate be shouted at, never need to hit them
>>
>>70476894
Guns have a purpose

Pit bulls have literally zero purpose

They were bred for dog fights, which are illegal

If you could magically make all guns disappear you there would be unintended consequences to your decision

If you could magically make all pit bulls disappear, only good things could happen.
>>
>>70475910
Pretty good looking duck desu senpai
>>
>be me
>take my god-tier whites only golden retriever to dog park
>lots of other goldens and labs (rich area)
>shit lady walking her pitshit by dog park
>couple dogs greet it at gate
>pit snarls, shows teeth, goes for attack
"she's not very dog friendly!"
>no fucking shit
>shit lady walks by
Not even once. Guarantee she got it from some shitty pound and the dog was probably a day away from being euthanized. Never surprises me.
>>
>>70477137
My dogs have purpose, they guard my home, my family, me when I'm out with them. They are my body guards and my best friends. I will always own a pair of Pitts, because life is better with them.
>>
>>70477320

they will maul your children to death
>>
>>70475544
People who want aggressive dogs buy pitbulls
People who want to look all alpha and shit (rednecks and niggers) buy pitbulls and fail to train them properly

If anything, there should be mandatory training classes for anybody who wants to own a dog
>>
>>70477320
Yeah, until they maul you to death.
>>
>>70477415
Well a dog above a certain weight
>>
File: Dog Breeds.png (69 KB, 621x496) Image search: [Google]
Dog Breeds.png
69 KB, 621x496
>>70475544
>>
File: 58966.jpg (16 KB, 328x360) Image search: [Google]
58966.jpg
16 KB, 328x360
>>70477046
Gorgeous dogs man. They look healthy and well cared. Do they eat a ton of food? And how about the exercice and especial cares of these breeds?
>pic related, I want one of these
>>
File: 1445908510838.gif (2 MB, 245x276) Image search: [Google]
1445908510838.gif
2 MB, 245x276
>>70477380
gee I bet you are an informed person on this subject. Tell me where do you get your visions of the future from?
>>
>>70477320
"They guard me"

Codeword for: They try to kill other dogs in the park and will probably kill my children one day
>>
>>70477380
No, my dogs have been with me since the day they were born, I trust them more than any human. I don't care about the statistics because most of the owners are nigs or trash or spics, I'm white middle class, not a retard and my dogs aren't either
>>
>>70476292
>>70476676
>>70476823
>>70476894
The problem is the breed. They were bred to fight and not show the usual dominance and submission of most canines. That's why they're hated, you literally get no warning signs when the shits will snap.
>>
>>70477519
They eat a decent amount, they both way around 50-60 pounds. I live on a lot of land so I let them out and watch them run around for a good hour every day.
>>
>>70477519
That is a cane corso, often mistaken for a Pitbul, they are much larger and can be very difficult to train
>>
>>70477519
As for special care, some of them have a dogs version of cilliacs disease so they get very sick if they eat any gluten. Overall they're prone to hip problems so locking them up in a crate all day will start to really show at around 8-10 years old
>>
>>70475544
Owning any dog is a sure sign of mental illness. They act as surrogate children in a sick mockery of parenthood at best.

Unless you need a work dog to sniff for drugs or keep coyotes away from your sheep you're probably sick in the head.
>>
>>70477804
Most of humanity is insane now. Keep riding along the razors edge Tony Montana.
>>
>>70477380
>>70477455

>This meme

A week before I was born my parents got a pit puppy. Never bit me, never snarled at me.

She sure fucked up coyotes that tried to eat our other pets though.

I've owned 4 of them so far, only people they have growled at were people trespassing and only after I was getting visibly angry at them not leaving.

I'd really like to see the statistics of white pitbull ownership and dog bites vs black pitbull ownership and dog bites.

Some hood niggers down the road got one around the time my parents got our second one.

Always chained up outside, sometimes wandering the road. Wandered up and tried to attack me and our dog, so we put some .22 in his head and tossed the body in the woods.
>>
File: Remove leafs.jpg (22 KB, 429x645) Image search: [Google]
Remove leafs.jpg
22 KB, 429x645
>Is it possible for a society to be considered civilized if it hasn't banned maple syrup ownership? There is absolutely no reason to own maple syrup unless you're a niggerdly subhuman thug trying to project an image of toughness to compensate for your insecurities/tiny penis.
>If you support maple syrup ownership you have the blood of innocent children on your hands.
>>
File: white-GSD.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
white-GSD.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
Fuck pitbulls, get a true White Man's dog.
>>
>>70477804
That sucks for you man, dog ownership is such a fantastic part of life for me. I agree if you are a city fag or don't have a yard, but I think dogs make my life so much better, I don't think I will ever live without them
>>
>>70477804
>They act as surrogate children
The mental illness you're referring to is called "libshit millennial cuck faggot."

Absolutely disgusting disease
>>
>>70475544
Cannot respect a man so beta that he fears a dog. You are beneath Carl and Aids.
>>
File: Love money.jpg (116 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Love money.jpg
116 KB, 360x480
>>70475544
>tfw Pitt mauled my little doggy last week and shot it in the head with no consequences
feels good man
>>
>>70477669
>>70477776
Would they hold the march while following you in a bicycle? I know they aren't the best breed for running.
>>70477776
Yes, heavy dogs use to have hip problems.

>>70477691
Maybe I uploaded the wrong image, but I would say that is an "Alano español". Search it.
>>
>>70475544
I like pitbulls, don't own any but I don't care if they are legal. I'm honestly tired of all the "this should be banned" bullshit coming from reddit and pol.

I want a German Sheppard, coolest looking dogs on the planet but they are expensive as shit. Probably just get a rescue dog. Need a dog nogs are scared of.
>>
>>70477963
>tfw living in an apartment and won't get a dog because I don't have a backyard
Feels bad man
>>
>>70475544
>Own a pitbull
>train it
>Best dog in the world
Maybe we should outlaw retards instead. It's not that fucking hard to train a pitbull.
>>
>>70475544
They are useless animals. Not intelligent, no good as guard dogs, hopelessly dangerous around children and other dogs.

Free to collector for a reason.
>>
There is no question, they are a breed that is not for everyone. But they are my favorite and have had many other breeds but always come back to bully breeds
>>
>>70478149

Good. No sympathy for people who can't raise/control their pets.

What race were the owners of the attacking dog?
>>
>Dog breed taken over by niggers
>In 50 years time they become the niggers of dogs

If anything OP we should remove watermelon
>>
>>70478339
Mine hold pace with me while I jog but I have no idea about on a bike. I also don't know how disciplined you can keep it while riding a bike. It's a strong dog it might pull you off a lot.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2446x2740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2446x2740
>>70478361
These things don't need more than several cubic feet.
>>
>>70475544
Is that even a pitbull? It looks like it might be a dogo argentino.
>>
>>70478339
Never heard of that breed. Gorgeous animals. Thanks man.
>>
File: bull baiting 1796.jpg (63 KB, 512x357) Image search: [Google]
bull baiting 1796.jpg
63 KB, 512x357
>>70476401
Except when the dog has been bred for centuries to select for aggression, predator instinct, and bite strength, like those used for dog fighting and bull baiting.
>>
>>70475544
It fucking astounds me, of all the breeds of dog you could own people choose one of the ugliest and nastiest breeds they can find. Fucking why? Why can't you just get a normal dog like everyone else? What the fuck is wrong with pitbull owners?
>>
>>70475544
>o own a pitbull unless you're a niggerdly subhuman thug trying to project an image of toughness to compensate for your insecurities/tiny penis.
You sound like a gun grabber
>>
>>70478871
That's how I feel about dash hounds, Maltese, poodles, chiuawaws. I never could comprehend the thought process of picking such ugly dogs
>>
File: 1457409542647.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1159) Image search: [Google]
1457409542647.jpg
263 KB, 1920x1159
I own pit bulls for hunting pigs.
>>
>>70477622
You obviously never had a beautiful blue nose companion. They need to be socialized early on or else they become jealous and will attack another dog seeking attention. But you're SUPPOSED TO SOCIALIZE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. Just admit you're ignorant on raising dogs .
>>
>>70476576
This.
>>
>>70477118
It is horibble training in fact if a home invader instinctively raised his nigger hands at the dog the dog will probably flee remembering how it's owner did it to them.
>>
>>70478991
I can only rationalize poodles because some people use them for water fowl hunting and they're really good at it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>
>>70477320
Didn't know Canada had niggers
>>
>>70478406
i think it was a stray, it had a collar but no owner came
>>
>>70477519
Another nigger tier dog with no purpose and a snap temprament. In the trash.
>>
>>70479242
>Canadian flag
>Australian picture

That explains the shitposting
>>
>>70479131
White women are popular with niggers.
>>
>>70478991
>poodles
>comprehend the thought process

Hunting animal. Long life. It does not moult.
>>
File: pitbulls in jammies.jpg (61 KB, 640x743) Image search: [Google]
pitbulls in jammies.jpg
61 KB, 640x743
>>70475544
>>
>>70479610
I meant toy poodles not standard poodle, standard are god tier water foul dogs, and pretty,good companions
>>
>>70479684
CUTE!
>>
>>70479595
Except they aren't.
>>
Anyone shar pei here? I have a mixed one and he is pretty awesome. Most loyal dog I have ever had. I also get keks from the fact they were bred partly for their flavor
>>
File: le_weedman_4.jpg (490 KB, 1974x1200) Image search: [Google]
le_weedman_4.jpg
490 KB, 1974x1200
>>70475544

Is it possible for a society to be considered civilized if it hasn't banned Canadians? There is absolutely no reason to be a Canadian unless you're a niggerdly subhuman thug trying to project an image of toughness to compensate for your insecurities/tiny penis.

If you support Canadians you have the blood of innocent children on your hands.
>>
>>70477804

Agreed, mostly. A dog is meant to serve a purpose. It can be a companion, but it should absolutely be doing a job.
>>
File: obama-stealing-your-bike.png (244 KB, 329x500) Image search: [Google]
obama-stealing-your-bike.png
244 KB, 329x500
>>70476025
>7% of dog population in US
>caused 60% of dog attacks
The blacks of the dog world?
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.