[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ wouldn't racemix with her to have beautifulhalf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>/pol/ wouldn't racemix with her to have beautifulhalf breed babies because of 'muh mustard rice' garbage based on 18th century """"evidence""""
>>
File: 1450683639722.jpg (84 KB, 600x1065) Image search: [Google]
1450683639722.jpg
84 KB, 600x1065
fuck off you nigger
>>
>>70474886
>flag
>>
buttmad chink detected

trying to protect your women by pretending to be one of us? it ain't gonna work.

asians are hot and easy. white women are becoming shittier and shittier. we gotta do something.
>>
>>70475055
>>
>>70474886
Are you implying I wouldn't?
>>
>>70474886
Now remove the plastic surgery and 20 pounds of makeup.
>>
>>70475107
feminazi, slut or coalburner
>>
>>70475211
>implying there's any difference between the 3
>>
>>70475107
ayyy lmao
>>
>>70474886
I'm only race mixing if we lose the election and america embraces europe's globalisitc multiculuralism agenda

then i am out of here
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>70474886
why are there so many of you guys on /pol, just DON'T fuck her, for god sake there are plenty of good looking white pure women, why when you see anyone slightly sexually attractive and not white, do you have to tell us, sorry but we have a stronger moral resolve, I wouldn't fuck the sexiest woman in the world after she burnt my home down, this is the same thing but instead of burning your house down she is destroying the ethnicity of your people, man up for god sake, stop thinking with your dick like a common porch monkey
>>
>>70474886
>/pol/ wouldn't racemix with her
what a weird way to spell couldn't
>>
>>70476797
Speak for yourself, you brown scumbag.
>>
>>70474886
Wouldn't breed with her for all of the world's treasures.
I would never risk my son being a beta half-chink manlet. Never.
I would rather curse him with an average-to-bad face just to have him be a strong, traditional, alpha male. He will slay pussy anyway while being average, and he will be a proud nationalist on top of that.

I will sacrifice my own good just so my child will be strong.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.