[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with interracial marriages,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Lao Yang.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
Lao Yang.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with interracial marriages, as long as both parties are cultured and civilized.

The worse thing you can do is settle for an uncultured and uncivilized someone, just because of their race/appearance.
>>
>>70473305
sure
>>
Tell that to your children when either side doesn't accept them as their own. You go ahead and explain that to them when they rightfully feel like they don't fit in
>>
File: mad.gif (284 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
284 KB, 500x800
>>70473305
SO many fucking shills man.

WHO THE FUCK IS PAYING YOU FAGGOTS

RRRREEEEEE
>>
>>70473305
how many boards do they pay you for? I hope you felt it was worth it.
>>
>>70473470
I'll just make sure my children grow up somewhere other than trailer parks or ghetto. Civilized people don't reject other because of the color of their skin

>>70473541
>can't imagine someone disagreeing with me, they must be payed!!!
cry more.
>>
>>70473305

like an american...
>>
ITT hard facts, pol is too imature for, to be able to accept
>>
File: 1405825487749.jpg (502 KB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
1405825487749.jpg
502 KB, 1280x2160
>>70473305
Accurate my aquafresh friend.

But /pol/ is full of too many newfags and trailer trash who don't appreciate the difference between race as coding class, and class itself.
>>
>>70473305
>using the redpilled chinaman for a liberal argument

An hero fucking faggot
>>
>>70474707
>liberal argument
learn your history, retard.
>>
>>70474840
I actually agree with what you said in OP. Problem is European societies basically outclass all others. Maybe Japan competes. That's about it.
>>
>>70473305
Is this about that recent anime?
>>
>>70473305
Mixed race kids are POC now
so they just end up hopping on the "you have white privilege" bandwagon
Fuck that.
Also people wouldn't be as against inter racial marriage if it wasn't for the fact the marxist jews are pushing it down the throats of European people and people of European descent
Their end game is debatable but the fact that race mixing is being pushed in white countries ONLY is not
>>
>>70473305
Scheer je weg, kankerlandverrader.
>>
>>70475477
>recent anime
wtf are you talking about? go back to /a/
>>
>>70475615
>land is ras
>post foto van geert, mix van Indonesiƫ
>>
>>70475681
>Wat is een homogene natiestaat
>Indonesiƫ bestaat niet. Ga je schamen.
>>
>>70475808
We're talking about race mixing, and you post your idol, a mixed-race man.
>backpedaling this hard
Terug je trailer in, jostie.
>>
>>70473305

Elliott Roger.

Checkmate.
>>
>>70476088
WOW YOU NAMED 1 AMERICAN SHOOTER WHO HAPPENS TO BE MIXED!!!!

meanwhile 99.9% of all school shootings in the USA are white guys.
>>
>>70475941
I approve of what he says, not of race-mixing in general. Still, I consider the pro-Dutch inlanders as honorary whites, like the Moluccans for instance. And it's ''josti'', without the e. Laat me raden, je woont in een flat in de Randstad?
>>
>>70476333
>pro-Dutch inlanders
he is pro israel, not pro dutch. He calls israel the "cradle of western civilization" which is a very disrespecting and cuck'd thing to say by someone who claims to put The Netherlands, first.
>>
>>70476451
And yet he is the only politician of an actual relevant party who doesn't actively want to destroy our country. Besides, if you have to be in hiding for 11 years, maybe you start sympathising with Anne Frank or something, so it's not all that remarkable.

But, back on topic, I think race-mixing is bad as it will threaten the existence of the white race. Whites are a minority and their genetic traits are recessive. Other races are less civilised and prone to barbarism, so I think it is safe to say that anything that furthers their cause is bad.
>>
File: Jews Immigration.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [Google]
Jews Immigration.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
>>70476933
>And yet he is the only politician of an actual relevant party who doesn't actively want to destroy our country
kek

>pro israel
>doesn't want to actively destroy the west
he is controller opposition, and no he's not the only one with that kind of opinion, just the only one who gets any attention from the media jew. The real opposition doesn't get any media attention, because otherwise people would actually support a cause other than his, which is an intentionally dead-end cause.
>>
>>70476212
Not even close. Actually the only minority that stands out is Asians. Asian cultures have no coping mechanisms whatsoever, there is conformity or they go straight to violence. Japan was actually discussing this a few years ago: when people are confronted with inevitabilities they don't like, they jump to threatening suicide.
>>
File: europe jews islam migration.jpg (493 KB, 1256x1028) Image search: [Google]
europe jews islam migration.jpg
493 KB, 1256x1028
>>70477141
>>
>>70477141
>controller opposition
controlled*
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.