[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's laught at conspiracy theorists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 320x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 320x276
Let's have a hearty chortle this fine Saturday and discuss stupid conspiracy theorists.

What's your favorite conspiracy? Do you know any conspiratards in real life? Were you one a conspiratard?

It's incredible what you can find on YouTube. I was searching for neat spacex videos, when I came across this guy

https://youtube.com/channel/UCF5jwYvuiD1SYq6eBR_WbPw

I honestly don't know if he is serious or not.
He believes in chemtrails, that spaceflight is a fraud, that lizardpeople and shapeshifters exist, that Yeb! was built by the illuminati to be president, that there is a NWO, etc.

Is he for real? I've actually never met a conspiratard of such nature in real life, it seems so weird that people with those beleifs actually exist.
>>
>>70472656
what's with the influx of conspiracy theorist threads?
there are like 5 now
>>
I like the flat earth revival, it's like this generation's UFOs and bigfoot turd-in-punchbowl attempt to make 9/11 and spaceflight seem real
>>
CTs are fuckin losers
Some theories are true but very few
>>
>>70472846
To discredit any real discussion, flat earth and moonlanding shit makes real things look even crazier.
>>
>>70472656

Funnily enough, conspiracy theories led to me getting a university education and becoming a better all round thinker.
>>
>>70472656
Godlikeproductions.com
>>
CERN trying to open a portal to hell is a particularly funny one, considering the faggot that started this idea sale it from DOOM. Retards on youtube unironically wondering why the army doesn't kill the scientists, to save the world.
>>
>>70473820
>sale
>stole
>>
>>70472656
The redpill is that the kikes make up the crazy ones like flat earth, lizzard people and such, so the ones that are actualy real like 9/11 and JFK seem crazy too.
>>
>>70473632

Lol. That place is nuttier than the David Icke forum.
>>
>>70472846
actually it's 4 threads including this one

>>70472656
>>70468442
>>70457882
>>70472362

sure looks like JIDF the way they almost all get posted at the same time.
>>
I always though that the "nuclear weapons don't exist" theory was pretty funny.

Like, how could China, Russia, and the US all agree to fake making them when we were in a Cold War?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.